May 7, 2017
Is anyone having an issue with adding equipment(camera) to the studios? It seems that whatever choice I make to put any camera, it doesn't want to stay

Reactions: tehmat

HerpaDerpington

Game Developer
May 14, 2017
Items are usable once per studio room, which means you need to buy them multiple times for multiple rooms. Once you select an item, you can see the bonus at the overview panel of each studio room.

baronm

Jun 17, 2017
Items are usable once per studio room, which means you need to buy them multiple times for multiple rooms. Once you select an item, you can see the bonus at the overview panel of each studio room.
An example of the issue I'm having - I upgrade my home to "House Improvement 5" but then level 5 girls won't shoot with me because "Your house is not up to actors standards." And I can't rebuy the improvement. Am I doing something wrong?

HerpaDerpington

Game Developer
May 14, 2017
I'm still on the dev version and level 5 actors work as intended. Have you just bought HI 5 or every other previous HI as well?

Balub

Aug 13, 2017
I also had the issue with the house improvement after I replayed with cheats. Could be that I skipped an upgrade, I couldn't buy them afterwards though so my lvl 5 girls didn't want to shoot anywhere.

My opinion on the game: The game is done quite well, I like the almost infinite customization possibilities. On the other side this made it so that the girl's look didn't matter at all (you could always send her to the surgeon). This made the girls a bit bland because in the end only the stats matter.
The tatoos on the other side were really cool because they were unique and you could "catch them all".

Now, the main problem I have with this game is the missing climax: Really, as soon as you've fucked one girl you've had all of them: I didn't see any change in positions and a lvl 1 girls fucks just the same (and might even look prettier) than a lvl 5 girl. That's a bit of a pity because as soon as the player realizes that at like lvl 3 he's like "sooo... why should I keep playing?".
Giving the player all these options might hinder the fun of playing the game actually.
I'd suggest some kind of arc of suspense: Hookers from the streets might be really heavy on STD, so the main character can only fuck them with condom. They'll also be rather unengaged, just lying there while the player ploughs them.
Maybe some items and the surgeon are also only restricted to higher tier actresses.
That said leveling up the actresses right now is way too expensive and time-consuming, you can find new ones that are way better than your starters very quickly once you have the stats even if you don't cheat.

I liked the "unique characters". Sadly I somehow can't get the one I actually want (the blue-haired one from the beach). She just thanks me and keeps me open as "option C", but nothing more. A quick replay with cheats yielded no other result. Help?

Reactions: IdarksoulsI

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
3some FTW (and more for incredible success :p )

thanks for the update, game go great

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
I'm with Balub here, don't give the player everything from the start. A good "grinding game" has goals you want to reach and is fun to play when doing so. Good progress on the game though :)

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Yeah, but i don't have them in the ads. I must have a special amount of fans?
nope, but you need to buy some stuff. (i forget what exactly)
they come just after the female actor.

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
I also had the issue with the house improvement after I replayed with cheats. Could be that I skipped an upgrade, I couldn't buy them afterwards though so my lvl 5 girls didn't want to shoot anywhere.
i can't buy anything, train or study, they're all greyed out and yet i have over a million dollars yet it keeps saying i need at least 500 to pay bills. wtf??? seems to be some kind of disconnect there

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
i can't buy anything, train or study, they're all greyed out and yet i have over a million dollars yet it keeps saying i need at least 500 to pay bills. wtf??? seems to be some kind of disconnect there
you need complete the tutorial and play for a week (until you first pay the 500 bill)

just go in city and go back to your desk and press "end day" multiple time

4.10 star(s) 56 Votes