mbmb

Game Developer
Apr 18, 2017
Pregnant bodies are being drawn, so in the next update you'll be able to fuck them

Reactions: Lexxx

shwnkmp

Oct 26, 2016
how many unique girls are present in the game?

I manage to found one at
- bar
- beach
- library
- hospital
- gym
- hotel

did I miss someone?

HerpaDerpington

Game Developer
May 14, 2017
@shwnkmp
Nope, that's all of them for now.

@Voilsh
Right now we have no plans for pills because they effectively serve the same function as condoms do. Maybe later down the road we can come up with something to make use of them.

Last edited:

ANGLVD3TH

Oct 24, 2017
So I'm feeling like an idiot, but I can't for the life of me figure out how to abort a pregnancy. I've gotten two different prompts, each time I had more than enough cash. Don't see an option under the girl's entry on the computer or in the hospital. Any help?

Loving it by the way, keep up all the great work!

HardtoBuff

Apr 27, 2017
Don`t know if this is a bug or if i missed a thing. In version 06b i hired my actors vis the internet ad. Lvl 2 for 80$....after a few time...or after i loaded a save...i don`t know. They cost now all 400 - 1200 bucks.:)
They didn´t even ask for more payment, they just took it.
Thiefs:)

HerpaDerpington

Game Developer
May 14, 2017
@HardtoBuff
You can recruit them cheaply (will probably tweak this a little) but after the first scene, they set the price themselves. The price is also based on their popularity, the more popular they become, the more expensive they get. The increase from 80->1000 is too big so this is almost certainly a bug.

Fabon

May 17, 2017
Is it possible to shoot a sex scene without having to control it? And after I upgraded everything, what should I be doing?

mbmb

Game Developer
Apr 18, 2017
Is it possible to shoot a sex scene without having to control it? And after I upgraded everything, what should I be doing?
What do you mean without having to control it? You can skip the sex scene at any time.

mbmb

Game Developer
Apr 18, 2017
It's going to be v0.61 before v0.7. Soon.
I need to expand the game quite a bit before i include more types of scenes. So in v0.61 are multiple studios management, assigning staff and equipment to studios, upgrading studios, pre-production of scenes. Also male actors, preggos and quality of life improvents like autosaves and stuff.
Don't quote me on that but I'll probably animate 1 position of each type fo 0.61, so there's something to look at.

After that(v0.7) it's plenty of FFM scenes, some events and new girls.

K.Leoric

Jul 4, 2017
I need to expand the game quite a bit before i include more types of scenes. So in v0.61 are multiple studios management, assigning staff and equipment to studios, upgrading studios, pre-production of scenes. Also male actors, preggos and quality of life improvents like autosaves and stuff.
Don't quote me on that but I'll probably animate 1 position of each type fo 0.61, so there's something to look at.

Amazing to hear that man

Reactions: Valanthe

donc

Aug 7, 2017

Can't wait for new version :)

4.10 star(s) 56 Votes