mbmb

Game Developer
Apr 18, 2017
Does it run well on Android?
it's made for pc. it runs well on android, but i wouldnt recommend it. ui wasnt made for mobiles.
there are also some important gameplay info in tooltips which trigger on mouse hover and android just doesnt have that.

maybe if you want to fuck around with cheats on

Sissycuck111

May 8, 2023
it's made for pc. it runs well on android, but i wouldnt recommend it. ui wasnt made for mobiles.
there are also some important gameplay info in tooltips which trigger on mouse hover and android just doesnt have that.

maybe if you want to fuck around with cheats on
Your goated, you're amazing, you're a God among men. Is that enough? Can us bottom dwellers please please please have the update? I'm not afraid to grovel. I can't wait to play it. I check every single day. Thank you.

jaevulen

Oct 22, 2017
is it somehow possible to change the max amount of employees on an already existing savefile? maybe change the savefile itself somehow? ive gotten so far now that I dont wanna start over and I just wanna try being good at all aspects of the game

Sakulta

Aug 16, 2019
I play over and over again. A great management game. I can't use automatic scheduling. Only contract models are marked but planning is always empty. I'm probably doing something wrong somewhere. I increased the number of weekly shots of the models to 6. I want tags are marked but PA mail is always empty.

rockfrog

Apr 22, 2021
I play over and over again. A great management game. I can't use automatic scheduling. Only contract models are marked but planning is always empty. I'm probably doing something wrong somewhere. I increased the number of weekly shots of the models to 6. I want tags are marked but PA mail is always empty.
if you got your models doing other jobs like car wash etc then the pa wont assign them to the film ( i believe unless this has changed ) but i never use it anyway. there are good glitch's you can use doing things manually.

Reactions: Sakulta
4.10 star(s) 56 Votes