Idoknow909

Dec 5, 2017
Is opening the camshows broken for anyone else? It says its already active but I'm unable to assign anyone to camshows and its all grayed out for me. Currently playing on most recent dev build rn. Also, is there something I need to unlock an outfit change for models? That seems to be grayed out for me as well.
Camshows broken.png

Last edited:

Vnom_kurokage

Jun 21, 2023
Thank you, btw should I hired the special characters as staff or make them as models?

Well some of special characters got some traits that are rare and prove beneficial in certain areas; like for camshows or photo studio. So it depends on the special character itself, some are better to be hired as models. Well, unless you use the cheat panel, where you can assign any traits to any model.

Feb 13, 2023
I can't seem to get the other special characters like Lena and the twins to show up. They did beforehand, but they just disappeared. I've been checking the bars and salon everyday, but still no show. Any help with this?

GEXXX69

Apr 22, 2019
what can i do against Rivals? and can i take their Market Shares Without getting sanction?

Last edited:

kettlechip

Feb 9, 2022
what can i do against Rivals? and can i take their Market Shares Without getting sanction?
The wildest thing I have happen with rivals is that I started getting sanctions when I hadn't even released a video, and I'm pretty sure had only just hit 1 star. So I dunno if my save was messed up or what, but that certainly doesn't feel very Working As Intended.

If I could suggest a feature, it would be some way of clearing your history; like you're producing videos or whatever to be published under a pseudonym/sold to be a big distributor that don't collect up fans or increment in your back catalogue - or earn rep for stuff you might not want - but they do pay the bills and give the people involved experience.

I also continue to feel that the early game experience is kinda painfully grindy (months of play and the carwash still doesn't turn even the smallest profit, paying $60,000 just to give your girls a dye job is crazy which also now has monthly upkeep as well, etc) and could really use a looking at. I don't want to have to cheat myself a couple hundred k just to get moving with kinda anything, but it feels mandatory.

mbmb

Game Developer
Apr 18, 2017
I can't seem to get the other special characters like Lena and the twins to show up. They did beforehand, but they just disappeared. I've been checking the bars and salon everyday, but still no show. Any help with this?
at later stages you need a company for them to appear.
thats to prevent you recruiting them as staff too early and lose them coz you're unable to pay them a salary.
which can still happen...

no you cannot. when lowering the difficulty those sanction comes into play later on.

When can we expect to get the update on here?
soon, like always

The wildest thing I have happen with rivals is that I started getting sanctions when I hadn't even released a video, and I'm pretty sure had only just hit 1 star. So I dunno if my save was messed up or what, but that certainly doesn't feel very Working As Intended.

If I could suggest a feature, it would be some way of clearing your history; like you're producing videos or whatever to be published under a pseudonym/sold to be a big distributor that don't collect up fans or increment in your back catalogue - or earn rep for stuff you might not want - but they do pay the bills and give the people involved experience.

I also continue to feel that the early game experience is kinda painfully grindy (months of play and the carwash still doesn't turn even the smallest profit, paying $60,000 just to give your girls a dye job is crazy which also now has monthly upkeep as well, etc) and could really use a looking at. I don't want to have to cheat myself a couple hundred k just to get moving with kinda anything, but it feels mandatory.
what sanction did you get?

i'm dealing with carwash and other properties. i've rebalanced them so they scale logarithmically. that gives you a small profit even at the start and it slows down as it gets more popular, but at that point you don't really need them anymore for money.

Feb 13, 2023
at later stages you need a company for them to appear.
thats to prevent you recruiting them as staff too early and lose them coz you're unable to pay them a salary.
which can still happen...
Well I've been had a company open. Maybe I do need to increase my income a bit.

Nonetheless, I managed to get Lena to show up yesterday. I wonder if I can get the twins now.

kettlechip

Feb 9, 2022
what sanction did you get?
I just got a new PC so that save is gone, but I think it was the 'office staff has extra unhappiness'.

And then the following month (still no video released) had like 3-4 more.

I'll try a new game and see if it happens again.

Feb 13, 2023
I finally managed to progress through the twins story and become co-owner of the salon.

Another question though. Idk if it's just me or this was already addressed, forgive me if it was, but..how come some models happiness won't go up after sending them to the spa? Like the ones at 0 happiness for example, after I send them to spa, but it either decreases or won't increase at all.

Carmen Sandiego

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
I finally managed to progress through the twins story and become co-owner of the salon.

Another question though. Idk if it's just me or this was already addressed, forgive me if it was, but..how come some models happiness won't go up after sending them to the spa? Like the ones at 0 happiness for example, after I send them to spa, but it either decreases or won't increase at all.
There are multiple variables that could be causing this and I doubt even mbmb could tell you exactly what was without more info. For example, are you over working the models? Under paying them? Possibly under working them? Are they on a contract? Are you being sanctioned? Hell, are you actually choosing the options that increase happiness and not beauty? Are you sending the models to the spa autonomously (via their management panel) or manually? Legit questions, more could be asked, only you've got the answers! If it's that serious though, just cheat, pretty sure that's why mbmb included the ability in game. "Work in progress, shit may not work as intended, you fix it" A.K.A we has the cheats! *shrugs*

4.10 star(s) 56 Votes