Manifold

Jan 14, 2018
I support a number of games. How can you enable that feature from a user perspective?
activate your patreon pledges on F95: account details/connected accounts > enter your password you use for your patreon account. Then once you see the games you support show up on the "Patreon pledges" list, activate the button on the right. More details here:

https://f95zone.to/threads/patreon-pledges.38898/

But the dev of the games you support must have an account on F95 as well, and probably needs to activate his own account on patreon from here. If the games don't show up it means their dev didn't do it or doesn't want to (I know one of mine seems pissed off at F95 for some reason...)

Reactions: dbp5ca
Jul 11, 2017
I don't know if this is the case for anyone else, but it's worth noting; the start and end hour when using the mod tools doesn't actually seem to be working as intended. The times you put down for the start and end hour doesn't end up being used and modded characters will spawn regardless.

mbmb

Game Developer
Apr 18, 2017
activate your patreon pledges on F95: account details/connected accounts > enter your password you use for your patreon account. Then once you see the games you support show up on the "Patreon pledges" list, activate the button on the right. More details here:

https://f95zone.to/threads/patreon-pledges.38898/

But the dev of the games you support must have an account on F95 as well, and probably needs to activate his own account on patreon from here. If the games don't show up it means their dev didn't do it or doesn't want to (I know one of mine seems pissed off at F95 for some reason...)
you have to allow f95 access to your patreon account. i dont think i wanna do that.
i dont know what data do they pull out. i dont even know what data they get access too. i dont see any restrictions.

will check the api and see what's possible. don't wanna come to the point when im responsible for a leak of patreon members data

Last edited:
Reactions: dbp5ca

mbmb

Game Developer
Apr 18, 2017
How does the custom dirty talk work?
you write you our own shit in the text boxes and click save. a file will be created in mods directory.
you can also tag female lines on the right. like what they say when orgasm, what they say when they want you to go faster and so on.

Anyone else getting Paula still requiring money for scenes despite having the "Player's Bunny" trait?
doesnt work yet.

I don't know if this is the case for anyone else, but it's worth noting; the start and end hour when using the mod tools doesn't actually seem to be working as intended. The times you put down for the start and end hour doesn't end up being used and modded characters will spawn regardless.
doesnt work yet. hours are stored tho so when i implemented it, it will work.

Please tell me which version is better to download v0. 79c or v0. 79. 5 Dev?
dev version has some additional features but usually more bugs. it's up to you.

Jul 11, 2017
Ah, I see. Something I do have a question about are the location tags used for modded characters. The template document does not list all the locations, and I was wondering where they are unless only "beach" and "bedroom" are implemented.

mbmb

Game Developer
Apr 18, 2017
Ah, I see. Something I do have a question about are the location tags used for modded characters. The template document does not list all the locations, and I was wondering where they are unless only "beach" and "bedroom" are implemented.
for sex scnes?

Jul 11, 2017
for sex scnes?
Yup. I'm currently trying to use "bathroom" as one of the sex scene locations and it's causing my game to crash.

Edit: The template also mentions "tags will be somewhere" and I was more just wondering where that somewhere was.

Last edited:

mbmb

Game Developer
Apr 18, 2017
Yup. I'm currently trying to use "bathroom" as one of the sex scene locations and it's causing my game to crash.

Edit: The template also mentions "tags will be somewhere" and I was more just wondering where that somewhere was.

jump to available locations

Reactions: honest_degenerate

Russian_Girl

Sep 30, 2019
you write you our own shit in the text boxes and click save. a file will be created in mods directory.
you can also tag female lines on the right. like what they say when orgasm, what they say when they want you to go faster and so on.

doesnt work yet.

doesnt work yet. hours are stored tho so when i implemented it, it will work.

dev version has some additional features but usually more bugs. it's up to you.

In the Dev version, there are bugs with clothes,but thank you for the work done

Bonsaimancer

Dec 14, 2017
I really liked the game at the beginning, but I think that the amount of improvements of gameplay, statistics and various options has outweighted the amount of sexual content and that´s a pity. I´m losing interest with almost every update.

4.10 star(s) 56 Votes