Shafty

Aug 5, 2016
I can't be sure, but do you have an open studio with equipment and staff assigned to that studio? You can auto-assign or manually assign, but the studio room still has to have equipment and staff assigned to it before it is usable.
Yes, I had just assigned equipment and staff to the studio but I can't use it and Ive no idea about the reason.

Manifold

Jan 14, 2018
Yes, I had just assigned equipment and staff to the studio but I can't use it and Ive no idea about the reason.
In the studio area (where you see your office and studios from the outside), once you click on "production" > "create a new scene" (first icon), you should have a panel as in the image attached. Where you see "solo" (choose a scene type) you click on the scene type you want and models who can do it will be selectable. Apart from that can't help you further dude, best if perhaps you post your save?

mochamas23

Apr 5, 2019
I can't do photo studio assignments, even though I've opened a photo studio and photo models ... is this a bug of the latest version or is there really something wrong in making my MC character. please respond

Manifold

Jan 14, 2018
I can't do photo studio assignments, even though I've opened a photo studio and photo models ... is this a bug of the latest version or is there really something wrong in making my MC character. please respond
You don't have regular assignments with photomodels, just make sure they are on contract, add them to the list of photomodels in the production panel>photo studio, and conclude and finish. They apparently give a regular income automatically. But of course you have contracted work which is often reqiring photomodels only. And check out their work in the photo studio when they're working, those poses are cool to watch, especially when you made them sexy enough.

Reactions: mochamas23

namenotinuse

Nov 17, 2018
It's already been asked but is there a way to disable the running makeup ? And (but I don't have much hope for that one) is there a way to disable retirement once the game has been launched ? I could have sworn I deactivated it, but it seems it didn't work.

Shafty

Aug 5, 2016
In the studio area (where you see your office and studios from the outside), once you click on "production" > "create a new scene" (first icon), you should have a panel as in the image attached. Where you see "solo" (choose a scene type) you click on the scene type you want and models who can do it will be selectable. Apart from that can't help you further dude, best if perhaps you post your save?
Thanks for your answer. Sadly I don't see that image when I clicl "Create a new scene". Nothing appears to me. I've attached my save so I hope you can find my error. Thanks.

Ateler5

Oct 1, 2017
Any suggestions?
Where do i find Agency models? There's no "agency models" tab neither on my male nor female models page. I had the same problem back in the days and it was a bug but i dont actually remember what was the solution. Kinda stuck with a male main character because i just can't hire a single male actor.

Manifold

Jan 14, 2018
Thanks for your answer. Sadly I don't see that image when I clicl "Create a new scene". Nothing appears to me. I've attached my save so I hope you can find my error. Thanks.
My guess looking at your game is that you have the wrong studio: you have a photo studio, not a regular one. You need to buy a regular one once you have the cash, a building similar to the photo studio will appear facing your offices, near the center of that lawn. ...And it won't have the photo icon on it :).

Any suggestions?
you need to click on model agencies button in the overview tab in the office. And use your reputation points on any agency. I think that does the trick.

Reactions: Ateler5 and Shafty

mochamas23

Apr 5, 2019
You don't have regular assignments with photomodels, just make sure they are on contract, add them to the list of photomodels in the production panel>photo studio, and conclude and finish. They apparently give a regular income automatically. But of course you have contracted work which is often reqiring photomodels only. And check out their work in the photo studio when they're working, those poses are cool to watch, especially when you made them sexy enough.
Thanks

eldude69

Aug 17, 2017
i cant get the bank woman while playing as a female mc, i'm getting stuck in dialogue when she shows the mc her boobs

Barricade643

Jul 17, 2017
The male dirty talk and female solo dirty talk isn't working in 0.79C. Just isn't triggering for me and when I checked the options menu, the triggers were missing. Actually had to insert them in again just to get the triggers to show. Is this a bug in 0.79C or am I doing something wrong? PE.png

Last edited:

Jamina

Aug 21, 2019
I think I ran into some kind of bug...

From time to time, when I publish scenes, they fall back to "Ready to publish" with a negative popularity effect of another two weeks.
This really hurts a lot. It also seems to happen to good, successful scenes more often.

mbmb

Game Developer
Apr 18, 2017
It's already been asked but is there a way to disable the running makeup ? And (but I don't have much hope for that one) is there a way to disable retirement once the game has been launched ? I could have sworn I deactivated it, but it seems it didn't work.
no.
you also cant disable retirement once you started.

i cant get the bank woman while playing as a female mc, i'm getting stuck in dialogue when she shows the mc her boobs
it was a bug that's already fixed.

The male dirty talk and female solo dirty talk isn't working in 0.79C. Just isn't triggering for me and when I checked the options menu, the triggers were missing. Actually had to insert them in again just to get the triggers to show. Is this a bug in 0.79C or am I doing something wrong? View attachment 626798
once you're done with editing you have to click save top right corner.

Any chance the old cheat codes can be brought back? The whole "shift+ctrl+s" thing from before?
why that?

I think I ran into some kind of bug...

From time to time, when I publish scenes, they fall back to "Ready to publish" with a negative popularity effect of another two weeks.
This really hurts a lot. It also seems to happen to good, successful scenes more often.
do you have a save where this happens?

Sodium

Oct 11, 2016
mbmb The game is feeling more and more complete with each update, keep up the good work man!

Could be possible to add an option to only schedule Contracted models at the studio?

Ateler5

Oct 1, 2017
Manifold said:
you need to click on model agencies button in the overview tab in the office. And use your reputation points on any agency. I think that does the trick.
I'm feeling so stupid right now x) but yeah, haven't played the game for a while and there was no this whole reputation system back then. Thanks for the help!

Reactions: Manifold

eldude69

Aug 17, 2017
it was a bug that's already fixed.
I am using version 0795dev1 though, you mean there's another version or it's fixed but not uploaded yet?
Btw, just a suggestion, it would be nice if you could change body type too when doing surgery.

mbmb

Game Developer
Apr 18, 2017
mbmb The game is feeling more and more complete with each update, keep up the good work man!

Could be possible to add an option to only schedule Contracted models at the studio?
ok

I am using version 0795dev1 though, you mean there's another version or it's fixed but not uploaded yet?
Btw, just a suggestion, it would be nice if you could change body type too when doing surgery.
i mean my current unreleased build. in dev2 it'll be good.
you'll be able too when they're done.

mbmb

Game Developer
Apr 18, 2017
Thanks for the help, managed to figure out what happened. Seems the dirtytalk.json and the mods folder was missing from the Godot folder. Had to make a mods folder myself and then the json file popped up after I saved.
should have mentioned that somewhere lol

4.10 star(s) 56 Votes