mbmb

Game Developer
Apr 18, 2017
I cant find jewelry store in the map wheres is it?
in the business center / mall. you unlock the jewelry store by progressing with delia (lady in the hotel)

you can buy a car in the general store which is in the same place and unlocked from the start.

ARDATR103

May 21, 2019
in the business center / mall. you unlock the jewelry store by progressing with delia (lady in the hotel)

you can buy a car in the general store which is in the same place and unlocked from the start.
how many special characters are there and where are they located and their names?

vicristus

Jan 21, 2020
Well, about tag asian, it seems that eyes is connected with this tag. After a surgery which i changed a asian model's eyes and nothing else, she lost her "asian" and gained "white". It is really weird. Is there any plan to handle this problem?

Icebird

Sep 22, 2017
how many special characters are there and where are they located and their names?
from the older posts:

nurse: 23:00 - 7:00
hotel maid : 8:00 - 13:00
bar milf: 17:00 - 23:00
beach girl: all the time, but you need a lot of fans
library girl: 12:00 - 16:00
gym girl: 08:00 - 13:00
hotel milf: weekends, then she moves to the jewelry store where you can find her on workdays
cops: twice at home, then at the park and lastly on the street

So you can find special characters almost on all map location at right time and if the conditions meet.

vicristus

Jan 21, 2020
Actually,there are 9 the special characters you can hire in game,they are
Maya Chase in the library,
Lena van Houten in the bar,
Kimberly Payton in the hospital,
Jenny Copeland in the gym,
Carmen Moya in the hotel room,
Alice Mclean at the beach,
Paula Sanderson at the beach too,
2 cops Debby Carter and Elizabeth Dillon.
There are also some characters you cannot hire,they are
Delia Beaumont in the hotel,
Ann Wilder in the bank,
and some cosplayers at hotel cosplay convention.

mbmb

Game Developer
Apr 18, 2017
Well, about tag asian, it seems that eyes is connected with this tag. After a surgery which i changed a asian model's eyes and nothing else, she lost her "asian" and gained "white". It is really weird. Is there any plan to handle this problem?
it is weird yea, but i dont know how to handle it. maybe just straight ignore it when changing eyes for asians

Ateler5

Oct 1, 2017
When I play as a man, I get super bad men for fimle in the beginning.
Am I doing something wrong or is it the same with others?
In most cases all the male actors your get from the agency in the beginning are around level 2-3, at least from my experience. So I don't think you are doing something wrong. Good thing the level and the overall quality of a male actor doesn't mean that much and affects the quality of the film very slightly, so you don't really have to worry about it.

Manifold

Jan 14, 2018
Looks like a major bug in the contract area...basically if you select only certain types of scenes in the contract, the girl looses her likes for scenes you don't select in the contract, even after the contract ends...basically I screwed up some models' likes for types of scenes I didn't select in the contract, to make it cheaper...could you by any chance confirm the bug/problem?

For now this means that if you don't want to loose a model's likes permanently, you need to select them all in the contract, which is kind of weird if that's the logic...

ripclaw52

Sep 23, 2017
For some reason it's not automating the scene production. I've maxed out the Studio, and given a job to each PA and Manager. I have no idea why it's not working.

Reactions: SikaNauta

vicristus

Jan 21, 2020
it is weird yea, but i dont know how to handle it. maybe just straight ignore it when changing eyes for asians
Thanks for replying. Understood.
Maybe adding more asian eyes is an option. Would you consider this in future version? Since there are few asian eyes and some of them are not really goodlooking.

Reactions: SikaNauta
Oct 8, 2018
Is there any way to unlock the new cosplay outfits? Can't seem to unlock Witcher, Nier & Resident Evil.

Also, would be cool if in future we could recolour outfits like we do with hair.

Ravenger6660

Sep 14, 2017
How do condoms work?
Not talking Pregnancy or STDs.
During sex scenes there is a bar for condom, what does that do or how does it work.
PS. I did do a search and could not find an answer. So someone explain it.

salking

Mar 24, 2018
How do condoms work?
Not talking Pregnancy or STDs.
During sex scenes there is a bar for condom, what does that do or how does it work.
PS. I did do a search and could not find an answer. So someone explain it.
Supposedly the condom will break when it reaches 100%, it's just that there's really no visual change yet

4.10 star(s) 56 Votes