Ateler5

Oct 1, 2017
Is it me or the "Player's bunny" trait doesn't really work? I can still queue up Paula in a scene with another actor, and when i match her with the main character the production cost still doesn't go to 0.

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
Is it me or the "Player's bunny" trait doesn't really work? I can still queue up Paula in a scene with another actor, and when i match her with the main character the production cost still doesn't go to 0.
It's not just you, that trait doesn't work yet.

Ateler5

Oct 1, 2017
The game crashes every time any editor gets to work. If i don't have any editors employed or there's no scenes to edit everything works fine, but as soon as my editors try to do their job the game crashes to desktop. Fun part is that everything worked fine during my previous walkthrough on the same game version.
UPD: turns out it crashes anyways as soon as i hire an editor even if he/she doesn't has anything to edit. The game will always crash as soon as i try to skip the time (rest) in the house or proceed time by visiting any location and returning home (in this case it crashes right after clicking on the house)

Last edited:
Reactions: wjrjbnjd

Manifold

Jan 14, 2018
I've seen this a couple of times: is one entry of the doubled trait hiding another trait, or just a visual bug?

wjrjbnjd

Aug 6, 2016
The game crashes every time any editor gets to work. If i don't have any editors employed or there's no scenes to edit everything works fine, but as soon as my editors try to do their job the game crashes to desktop. Fun part is that everything worked fine during my previous walkthrough on the same game version.
UPD: turns out it crashes anyways as soon as i hire an editor even if he/she doesn't has anything to edit. The game will always crash as soon as i try to skip the time (rest) in the house or proceed time by visiting any location and returning home (in this case it crashes right after clicking on the house)
having the same problems as well except every time it's after my character banged a cosplayer

Engelstein

Feb 17, 2018
I just had mine crash after trying to have sex with a model's pissed off boyfriend. Could be because I had the Matriarchy perk, probably is but I figured I'd say something.

mbmb

Game Developer
Apr 18, 2017
I just had mine crash after trying to have sex with a model's pissed off boyfriend. Could be because I had the Matriarchy perk, probably is but I figured I'd say something.
finally found that one. it never occured to me that it may happen on fem mc god damn it.

Reactions: Engelstein
Mar 14, 2019
Decreasing staff salary to 0 does only reduce their happiness for a while. After that it goes up to its normal level and now i have people i dont have to pay...
That cant be right... right?

Reactions: Manifold

Manifold

Jan 14, 2018
Decreasing staff salary to 0 does only reduce their happiness for a while. After that it goes up to its normal level and now i have people i dont have to pay...
That cant be right... right?
I found the same trick my friend...but yeah that can't be right...;). Though it comes in handy at the beginning when you need to keep a tight budget, I reduced temporarily their salaries to $1,000 regardless of their occupation.

Mar 14, 2019
I found the same trick my friend...but yeah that can't be right...;). Though it comes in handy at the beginning when you need to keep a tight budget, I reduced temporarily their salaries to $1,000 regardless of their occupation.
Same, adds a lil difficulty until its fixed.

Also 90% of the girls spawning with the same nationality as i do. Cant be right either. Or is their an option to change that?

mbmb

Game Developer
Apr 18, 2017
im gonna ruin your party and fix that exploit.

you can set the spawning when starting a new game. default, in selected region or your country

• Haha
Reactions: JRD and Manifold

mbmb

Game Developer
Apr 18, 2017
Thx Buzz Killington. (y)

Ok i get the default option (problably random nationalities), but i have only 1 option selecting a nationality and thats when creating main char. Am i missing something?
when you're creating a new char, on the last(options) tab, under spawning settings there are those 3 options

Mar 14, 2019
when you're creating a new char, on the last(options) tab, under spawning settings there are those 3 options
I got that, but what i meant was, what do those options mean?
Default - problably random nationalities, right?
My country - The one i choose for the main char?
Selected region - ???

mbmb

Game Developer
Apr 18, 2017
oh that, i'm slow.
-default is random
-same country as your character (around 90%)
-they'll spawn with the nationalites from region you select. (west eu, north america, east asia, ...)

4.10 star(s) 56 Votes