CodeMonkey

May 31, 2017
We have non-public 0.61b here, sooo it's still a chance.
Maybe author will turn a blind eye (dev 0.7 has more than a week now). ;)

Ohhh, and Hi All, it's my first post here :)
do we have 6.1B here I thought it was 6.1A, because it looks like 6.1A unless B is hiding on one of the pages.

Frederiksc

Aug 17, 2017
do we have 6.1B here I thought it was 6.1A, because it looks like 6.1A unless B is hiding on one of the pages.
It's B

... Alt, Teen, Small Tits ...
Use the 'Place an Ad' button. Set it to 'ALT' in the drop box selector. Before you place an ad, save. Doing a selected search costs 500. Rule of thumb: Post your ads at the end of your day, just before 'next day' and do not hire for a green price, go for a lower yellow one. You get 0-4 replies per ad, so just place -2- ads for 1k.If nothing with good beauty stat is in your inbox, load, place 2 ads, repeat.

... Asian, Teen, Small Tits ...
Use the procedure discribed above, set selector to 'ASIAN'. You get mostly pale, only low percentage of ebony. So LBFMs with a decent beauty stat are rare.

Beginner's Luck is a tier0 girl with 10 beauty and 10 intellect for 150 bucks. Took me -8- tries. Your milage may vary.

Frederiksc

Aug 17, 2017
@mbmb Are tan lines for [ebony], [asian] a feature? And could you hopefully make the names for our girls customizable? I just hate to hook CE and do the unicode string searches...
PE06b_bugs.png

CodeMonkey

May 31, 2017
yeah so far the management side of things especially with recruiting is a little wonky, not exactly made easy to keep staff content and sorry buy pay raises by $100 is kind of overkill, because you'll quickly find yourself out of budget or replacing people with a rather frustrating recruitment system that doesn't default Reset it self when you go to the next occupation to recruit and dear god if you specify something for your assistant like Alt could be amazing pay still won't get what you want.

also not sure if this is an issue with 6.1B or just something was acting weird but I couldn't scroll through all the staff positions in the studio. I'd get the first 8 and that's about it.

mbmb

Game Developer
Apr 18, 2017
@mbmb Are tan lines for [ebony], [asian] a feature? And could you hopefully make the names for our girls customizable? I just hate to hook CE and do the unicode string searches...
View attachment 56377
Funny shit. She's slowly becoming Micheal Jackson.
I have renaming in my latest version. Also adding girls to favorites and stuff like that. So you wont scroll like a maniac to find the ones you want.

yeah so far the management side of things especially with recruiting is a little wonky, not exactly made easy to keep staff content and sorry buy pay raises by $100 is kind of overkill, because you'll quickly find yourself out of budget or replacing people with a rather frustrating recruitment system that doesn't default Reset it self when you go to the next occupation to recruit and dear god if you specify something for your assistant like Alt could be amazing pay still won't get what you want.

also not sure if this is an issue with 6.1B or just something was acting weird but I couldn't scroll through all the staff positions in the studio. I'd get the first 8 and that's about it.
0.61A has some bugs in studio with staff and equipment if i remember right. You have 0.61B on page 14

I changed the value to $50. It was $10 at one point then I made it to $100. But yeah, need to loosen up the staff so the happiness wont be affected that much by their pay.

Reactions: blacklord

CodeMonkey

May 31, 2017
0.61A has some bugs in studio with staff and equipment if i remember right. You have 0.61B on page 14
had the equipment bug with .61A but I didn't really have the staffing bug till I switched to 0.61B, and the recruitment annoyances are present in both versions. by staffing bug it's wants to show a scroll bar which will pop up for a fraction of a second then disappear, and won't let me scroll. not sure if that is present in the upcoming version or not.

is it possible to eventually have the game to switch from running the business to just focusing on talent acquisition and improving the business overall, like you hit a certain point you are able to hire the right people for shooting vids and running the website? could the yacht eventually be a shooting location or a way of unlocking further shooting locations and recruitment destinations? will we ever be able to diversify a website past one option? for a cost of course.

just curious because eventually the business becomes such a size it's a little overwhelming without assistance.

mbmb

Game Developer
Apr 18, 2017
had the equipment bug with .61A but I didn't really have the staffing bug till I switched to 0.61B, and the recruitment annoyances are present in both versions. by staffing bug it's wants to show a scroll bar which will pop up for a fraction of a second then disappear, and won't let me scroll. not sure if that is present in the upcoming version or not.

is it possible to eventually have the game to switch from running the business to just focusing on talent acquisition and improving the business overall, like you hit a certain point you are able to hire the right people for shooting vids and running the website? could the yacht eventually be a shooting location or a way of unlocking further shooting locations and recruitment destinations? will we ever be able to diversify a website past one option? for a cost of course.

just curious because eventually the business becomes such a size it's a little overwhelming without assistance.
i have coded some automation. you can employ multiple PAs, give them production roles, set few options and they'll manage whole casting stuff. what's left for you to do is publish the videos.
i will make further automations down the road but i need other content to fill in.
you know, whats the point of clicking "end day" and watching money rise for eternity. this stuff is coming in v0.8 and v0.9.

i want yacht to be more than just shooting locations. like throwing parties and shit, so you can recruit high lvl chicks or whatever else there will be. more publicity, fans, i don't know yet. it also depends on what the guys on patreon are going to vote.

i'm planning to do ugprade system for websites or something along those lines. they need something more. i did buffed them pretty good in the 0.7 so they wont be as useless.

olo1990pl

Dec 16, 2017
@mbmb - Does the Office improvement option work is implemented in 0.61B or it's bug when button doesn't work when I have enough money?

I have registered company and assistant (on level 4 or 5) and I can only post adds with looking for Assistant, F/M Actor and Director.

mbmb

Game Developer
Apr 18, 2017
@mbmb - Does the Office improvement option work is implemented in 0.61B or it's bug when button doesn't work when I have enough money?

I have registered company and assistant (on level 4 or 5) and I can only post adds with looking for Assistant, F/M Actor and Director.
there is no bug as far as i know.
open company -> go to the studio -> expand the office -> every staff type unlocked

try to start a fresh new game and cheat your way to that point and see if it works. it should take you 2 minutes.

olo1990pl

Dec 16, 2017
I tried now and I couldn't change name from John Doe in New Game - crash in Intro.
After re-downloading of the game, renaming and upgrading office works fine.

crewfalcons

Donor
May 17, 2017
hmmm... v0.7 is out eh? Where's the hero that we deserve and need with that d/l link? :evilsmile:

FauxCount

Aug 27, 2017
That would be me.

Quick little upload before I head out.

Did the dev post a mac version of 0.7? And if so, would you be willing to post it too?

(There's a 0.6c version for mac on the blog)

Reactions: tossler

Halfelf

Nov 23, 2017
How does one use the items you buy like the phone. mine say in use false. and the lamp i bought. the lap top doesnt say anything

4.10 star(s) 56 Votes