Ronin13

Jul 21, 2017
-PA ads for specific category don't work well. it gives you random everytime. It works for models tho.
-Charisma is not the only stat that's needed for succesful recruitment/fuck. Different girls have different preferences.
-I just started a new game, went to the street with minimum stats and recruited a girl from the there. I do not know what's the problem. You can send me a save game if you want and I'll take a look.
-I also tried putting out an ad with yellow price tag for males and there were responses.
-It's almost impossible to get lvl5 actors via ads. My mistake is i didn't put this in the game, cause not everyone reads changelogs.
-This home ads are temporary solution. I'm gonna make some better system soon.
Thanks for your reply. Attached is a save from day 55, I am not able to persuade any girls from any locations, am able to recruit some by paying.

As for the male actor, will check it.

olo1990pl

Dec 16, 2017
@mbmb Could you change settings of PA as Floor Production to prioritize girls with +14 days (without uploaded movie) and Already Paid (if it's possible) ??

For now (if it's working) sometimes my girls do photo shooting 2-3 times per week (>100 girls & >30 boys) and I have more that 40 girls Already Paid & >30 days no upload (settings for Production Options are set to All). Also all my PA are on level 5.

Also how works PA function Reports and Talents Search? I don't see any difference :/

Also after first Cop sex Scene (Police brutality!!) in house there is something more than non-sex scene in Park?

Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
First 2 scenes were random event after End Day(??) - I haven't got legalized Buisness to that time.
Then after some time random event in Park.
Are you saying that once you legalize your bussiness, you can't get a Cop anymore? That would make a very poor game design since you get an option to legalize it by day 15 at latest (if not sooner).

Ronin13

Jul 21, 2017
@mbmb Could you change settings of PA as Floor Production to prioritize girls with +14 days (without uploaded movie) and Already Paid (if it's possible) ??

For now (if it's working) sometimes my girls do photo shooting 2-3 times per week (>100 girls & >30 boys) and I have more that 40 girls Already Paid & >30 days no upload (settings for Production Options are set to All). Also all my PA are on level 5.

Also how works PA function Reports and Talents Search? I don't see any difference :/

Also after first Cop sex Scene (Police brutality!!) in house there is something more than non-sex scene in Park?
I've yet to see the PA do something 8( All I need to do is assign her to production? The setting are on all, and the number of scenes per week is 3

Any tips?

olo1990pl

Dec 16, 2017
I've yet to see the PA do something 8( All I need to do is assign her to production? The setting are on all, and the number of scenes per week is 3

Any tips?
On the first day of the new Week PA will plan movies in number that you set in Production Options (it's small strap (?? I have no word for that in my dictionary, sry ;) )). Set it for value you want for films per week.

Also it's bad that you set max film number for week there. It would be better when you set how much days she plan ahead. So you could plan better for Trends and Fan Demands (however, when you have 9 stages with maxed crew it's useless - you have more money than you need).

HerpaDerpington

Game Developer
May 14, 2017
Are you saying that once you legalize your bussiness, you can't get a Cop anymore? That would make a very poor game design since you get an option to legalize it by day 15 at latest (if not sooner).
The cop event starts on Day 40 and it isn't dependent on anything. If you didn't get the event by then, it means it's probably a bug.

May 30, 2017
First off, I want to say I like your game, I enjoy management sims and this one is good fun. Bugwise, I'm having the same issue with charisma not working properly. Also Stress doesnt seem to be visibly being raised by activities like going to the gym, shooting scenes still raises it. But even when I have 0 stress on the stats panel, I have still been sent to the hospital for stress twice. So its probably the stat panel thats bugged, not stress itself.

One quality of life suggestion I have would be that it would save time if the filter for actresses kept the settings every day until you changed it. If you have a certain type of girl you favor, or if you just want them rated by stats all the time, itd be a big help to not have to change two huge dropdown menus every single day.

mbmb

Game Developer
Apr 18, 2017
First off, I want to say I like your game, I enjoy management sims and this one is good fun. Bugwise, I'm having the same issue with charisma not working properly. Also Stress doesnt seem to be visibly being raised by activities like going to the gym, shooting scenes still raises it. But even when I have 0 stress on the stats panel, I have still been sent to the hospital for stress twice. So its probably the stat panel thats bugged, not stress itself.

One quality of life suggestion I have would be that it would save time if the filter for actresses kept the settings every day until you changed it. If you have a certain type of girl you favor, or if you just want them rated by stats all the time, itd be a big help to not have to change two huge dropdown menus every single day.
which version?

CodeMonkey

May 31, 2017
guys helpful hint if you are going to make comments about bugs and such, at the very least list the version that way it's easier to track if the bug is an active one, one that still needs fixing, or one that has been fixed in a more current version. And yes the letter designation does matter.

also the more details the better when leading up to a bug, in my case I'm just lazy and can easily repeat most of what happens to me by spamming out ads, mostly because I don't think the temporary system as mbmb puts it can actually handle storing that many data points in rapid succession.

tho the slider bars is just a pet peeve of mine because I constantly have to set everything back to the base when I switch what I'm recruiting in order to get a proper read on what is the ideal payroll.

MK78

Modder
Dec 23, 2017
V. 0.7
Don't know if it is already known, i can't get intellect higher than 10! And how many Pubic styles are in at the moment? Can switch over 100 but there are only 5 or so.

Real great game so far!

Tuga85

Jan 11, 2018
Ran into the same problem some people are having, all stats at lvl 20 at least and cant seem to pick up any of the random girls, managed to get the easy ones from the streets at start but now cant even get those ones, with both the pick up lines or even paying, the only ones i can get are the ones via ads.
Also dont know if its supposed to be that way, but i sent a girl to surgery and changed her lips, after the rehab cd was over i went to change her lip colors and they reverted back to pre-surgery shape. Something similar happened with a couple of the girls breasts, they changed their shape auto after a few scenes.
Another strange think that happened was at around day 100/101 i colapsed due to high stress but the bar was empty before that, and i got one pregnancy event, choose the third option but the girl never showed up pregnant, in the previous version choosing that option would make the girl appear pregnant on this one it didnt happen, dont know if it was just a glitch on my save or if its supposed to be that way.
Btw, was playing on V07a and not using any cheats

Keep up the good work, the game really is entertaining

CodeMonkey

May 31, 2017
Ran into the same problem some people are having, all stats at lvl 20 at least and cant seem to pick up any of the random girls, managed to get the easy ones from the streets at start but now cant even get those ones, with both the pick up lines or even paying, the only ones i can get are the ones via ads.
Also dont know if its supposed to be that way, but i sent a girl to surgery and changed her lips, after the rehab cd was over i went to change her lip colors and they reverted back to pre-surgery shape. Something similar happened with a couple of the girls breasts, they changed their shape auto after a few scenes.
Another strange think that happened was at around day 100/101 i colapsed due to high stress but the bar was empty before that.

Keep up the good work, the game really is entertaining
version number please.

olo1990pl

Dec 16, 2017
Some problems in 0.7a:
- Stress bar in menu on upper right corner shows incorrect value (never more than 5(??)); I have 0 in that menu and in Computer it shows me ~ half bar - once when I had 4 I was hospitalized.
- Maxed stats (charisma 34) and ~90% of level 4/5(??) girls says that you are ugly when I choose to pay for scene. To have sex scene in park for Cop event I had to save/load for 10 minutes to found lvl 1-2 girl that accept my jokes.
- Website happiness bar still not working correctly - maxed on end day with +10 happiness bonus and next day happines goes to zero. But I think website is still in early stage (the author (??) wrote about this in the 0.6 version).
- Jenny Copeland no icon bug spamming in Console.
- Before in 0.6b when you had girfriend or VIP girl staff you had window with their perks in Computer Overview if I remember. Was it deleted for new staff screen tab or it's a bug?
- Pregnancy is not working correctly i think. For the 0.7 and 0.7a playing time I had only 2 - in the same time in 0.6b I had ~10. Maybe it's bug for pregnancy or only fertillity pills (in 0.7a I used them)? Also why not make NPC boys make girls pregnant? As random event with some moderate probability (5% per day).

Reactions: blacklord
4.10 star(s) 56 Votes