Tuga85

Jan 11, 2018
I think should be option to film scene with special girls when they are staff members, like other actress
Its an interesting idea, but it should have a kind of drawback, like apart from the salary having to pay to shoot the scene or having some sort os special item or building you had to buy to film it.

CodeMonkey

May 31, 2017
Its an interesting idea, but it should have a kind of drawback, like apart from the salary having to pay to shoot the scene or having some sort os special item or building you had to buy to film it.
basically make it a lot of hoops to jump through since you more or less gave up the chance to film them straight up in order to gain their abilities for your company.

actually I think we just thought of the next major line of quest progression once you get the special girls.

Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
basically make it a lot of hoops to jump through since you more or less gave up the chance to film them straight up in order to gain their abilities for your company.
Yeah with specials you gave up chance to film them to gain their abilities, but my idea was not just them but PA's you get to hire since you can "have fun" with them as well. One thing might be giving them chance of getting pissed so you need to jump hoops in order to avoid them leaving.

CodeMonkey

May 31, 2017
Yeah with specials you gave up chance to film them to gain their abilities, but my idea was not just them but PA's you get to hire since you can "have fun" with them as well. One thing might be giving them chance of getting pissed so you need to jump hoops in order to avoid them leaving.
would definitely add a depth of strategy to the game, does your horniness and greed outweigh your convictions and what you say to bring them in?

Nov 23, 2017
Does anyone know what the requirements for hiring cameramen are? I can't seem to ever hire any. I can place an ad for directors, but not cameramen.

CodeMonkey

May 31, 2017
if all devs were this prompt at fixing bugs, I think Wargaming & Gaijin would of ended up firing half their dev teams by now XD

Reactions: blacklord

silphael

Apr 30, 2017
Mega link appears to be dead.

Edit : the link in the op at least, but apparently it's already accounted with.

CodeMonkey

May 31, 2017
0.7B: could you block being able to send the girls to be worked on if they are schedule for a shoot or atleast put a little camera icon by their name? because what's happening is my PA will schedule them for shoots and I won't know I'll send them to work on themselves so I end up with Vids that weren't filmed, can't be worked on or posted just sitting there because I sent a girl away to go work on something before they are filmed. and I can't remove the Non Vids.

edit: Also the Command prompt keeps spitting this out during fun times

ERROR: Animation::track_set_key_transition: Index p_key_idx out of size (vt->values.size()).
At: scene\resources\animation.cpp:970

Ronin13

Jul 21, 2017
Can someone please help with the PA system? for the life of me I can't get them to do anything.
If someone can post images or a small screen cap vid of how he got his PA to work for him? So I can see what I've done wrong. Thx

mbmb

Game Developer
Apr 18, 2017
I'll refine auto production. Just wanted to see if people dig it. I haven't received many complaints so i guess it's okay.
Ok will code in some indicators. I also think PA scheduling isnt optimal, she just takes first available actors. So if you have actors that are already paid she might never schedule them. Also need to include some happiness stat for actors and staff so they wont be able to work like slaves 7 days a week for all eternity.

Secretely shooting with staff members is an interesting idea. Need to think what would be benefits and drawbacks of doing that. You certainly arent that desperate for cash at that point of the game. We'll see.

I am aware of that error msg. It gets triggered on some animations when changing the rhythm. Can't catch it and discard it tho and finding the real fix is more complicated that i imagined lol. Will have to do it eventually.

Ttones

Aug 30, 2017
Thanks for the tutorial mbmb.

I'll also add, you also need the 1st floor expansion, so at least all 3 studios for floor one. Otherwise the PA doesn't do her thing. That's the problem I ran into with the PA not working.

4.10 star(s) 56 Votes