Kdogg8877

Apr 16, 2020
Any plans to add more clothing options to female and male wardrobe? Would in particular love to see cowboy/ cowgirl, biker, and bondage outfit options to name a few..

Muazaz

Jul 2, 2019
So eager to find out what in new version,by reading the comments I think its already out ,but didn't find it here, when it would be uploaded here anyway? anybody knows pls tell me

zzczys

Jul 20, 2019
Elizabeth Dillon and Debby Carter
Immunity from Police - Prank Drug Reports (Head Security) lvl 10 / Girls (Dominatrix Actress)
No one will Harras you anymore - Angry Boyfriend (Personal Bodyguard) lvl 8 / Girls (Cop Actress)
They visit you at day 40 and 55, Available to find on Park then Streets from Day 55 onwards
1st Encounter Pick any Dialogue (Only at Day 40)
- Next encounter at Day 55
2nd Encounter Pick any Dialogue Then 3rd Dialogue for Scene 2nd Dialogue to be Jailed (loss 2 day) or 1st Dialogue didnt do anything (Only at Day 55)
- Next encounter Available at park
3rd Encounter Pick any Dialogue (will not do anything)
- Follow-up can be done at the same day at park
4th Encounter Pick any girl on park and fuck her on the park, they showed up, pick any Dialogue then 2nd Dialogue for Scene
- can be done on same day, Follow-up can be found on Streets
5th Encounter Pick any Dialogue (on the Streets)
- can be done on same day, Follow-up can be found on Streets
6th after leaving 5th Encounter, buy some Drug on the Streets, they値l Showed up, Pick any Dialogue then choose on which Job you want Recruit on Carter (1st for Head Security and 2nd for Dominatrix Actress [Girls]), Pick any follow-up Dialogue, then choose on which Job you want Recruit on Dillon (1st for Personal Bodyguard, 2nd for Cop Actress [Girls] and 3rd to not recruit her), any dialogue will lead to Recruiting and Scene
(3rd Dialogue for Dillon will make her Unrecruitable)
Both Recruitable after day 55

Can anyone else be sure this is the correct sequence to recruit the keystone cops? I only got the 1st visit from them, been staying in office the whole daylight hours and never get 2nd visit.

Last edited:

megallo

Aug 7, 2016
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Can anyone else be sure this is the correct sequence to recruit the keystone cops? I only got the 1st visit from them, been staying in office the whole daylight hours and never get 2nd visit.
Yes the guide is fine i usually get them both at 27th March (full recruit), but the perk buff is not available like that.
and the level is no more fixed if you recruit them.

zzczys

Jul 20, 2019
Yes the guide is fine i usually get them both at 27th March (full recruit), but the perk buff is not available like that.
and the level is no more fixed if you recruit them.
guess i have to start over, its 22 july and still no 2nd visit.

mecha_froggy

Oct 17, 2018
Sad to see that the No Tits bug still persists to this day. :(

Well, I can at least tell you what causes it: Somehow the game now thinks that breasts are a clothing type, so when girls strip naked it takes their breasts away along with their clothes. If you cycle through "tops" they'll come back. Should be easy to fix, I hope.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Tabbycat and omocik

andrewjohnson0830

Jul 16, 2020
Can anyone tell me how to pay monthly bills? I have tried everything that I can think of and no luck. I am on January 31st and get game over if i don't pay them.

4.10 star(s) 56 Votes