kurumbaya

Oct 3, 2018
i couldn't find those two sisters in the saloon and yoga girl. Is there a specific time to meet them?
i found out why...i played as a female character, it's not updated yet
Now i'm playing as a male character, can i recruit male models or is it only freelancers from other companies?

SenPC

Feb 3, 2018
i found out why...i played as a female character, it's not updated yet
Now i'm playing as a male character, can i recruit male models or is it only freelancers from other companies?
Recruiting male models as a male player is a slow process, you have to get lucky with freelancers.

zzczys

Jul 20, 2019
You get some male models if you choose to recruit the thieves that break into your office. You need high security to catch them, then a choice to recruit them or turn them over to the cops.

mecha_froggy

Oct 17, 2018
Recruiting male models as a male player is a slow process, you have to get lucky with freelancers.
Or just tell your Talent Scout PA to look for them.

"pregnancy"... are there really?
Yes, but it's currently kind of buggy. Had a MC with the GK trait, fucked the same two girls literally every day for three months straight, neither got pregnant. Same MC also had a one-night-stand with a hidden camera girl come back to say she was pregnant. I think the % dice are messed up.

mbmb

Game Developer
Apr 18, 2017
Or just tell your Talent Scout PA to look for them.

Yes, but it's currently kind of buggy. Had a MC with the GK trait, fucked the same two girls literally every day for three months straight, neither got pregnant. Same MC also had a one-night-stand with a hidden camera girl come back to say she was pregnant. I think the % dice are messed up.
did you try to cheat with superfertility and get her pregnant or also didnt work?

Last edited:

IamDead666999!

Jul 6, 2020
Hey, I have a question regarding the future of this game
Firstly I’ve been playing it for a week now and I quite like it, but I’m playing as a female protagonist and I personally feel like its more of a male protagonist game rather than female because
- most of the npc that spawn are female
-special npc are female
-It’s kinda hard to cast male npcs, and I can’t give them additional bonuses like Access to beach etc
I guess you kinda get my point by now
I wanna know if there would be any updates that kinda balance it out in the future

Tracking333

May 4, 2019
Is there any limitation to the random contracts? I constantly get contract with easy condition (1 brunette girl, minimum level 0, nothing else, for example), but it always say available models 0.

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
Is there any limitation to the random contracts? I constantly get contract with easy condition (1 brunette girl, minimum level 0, nothing else, for example), but it always say available models 0.
Your photo models need to be contracted.

zzczys

Jul 20, 2019
Your photo models need to be contracted.
I dont think so, I was able to send models with no contracts for photoshoot work. You might have missed min model level?

But to assign them to the photostudio, they need to be contracted.

Antosha

Feb 28, 2018
Hey... At the jewelry store, Darla told me to visit her at her apartment "downtown." Can't find it. It's been three weeks or so of game time. Am I missing something?

mecha_froggy

Oct 17, 2018
Her apartment isn't in the game yet, but all is not lost - she just goes back to hanging out at the hotel on weekends (Sat/Sun), usually in the morning.

Reactions: Antosha

mbmb

Game Developer
Apr 18, 2017
Hey, I have a question regarding the future of this game
Firstly I’ve been playing it for a week now and I quite like it, but I’m playing as a female protagonist and I personally feel like its more of a male protagonist game rather than female because
- most of the npc that spawn are female
-special npc are female
-It’s kinda hard to cast male npcs, and I can’t give them additional bonuses like Access to beach etc
I guess you kinda get my point by now
I wanna know if there would be any updates that kinda balance it out in the future
yep, it's a more male mc focused game.
apart from the above, anything else that could be done better? just write it down.
i must admit i'm only playing female protag on surface level, just to test for bugs not really thinking about it much.

well i can tell you there's 1 male special npc in plans, so thats a start lol.

Playing with cheats turned off.
well thats a bitch. they use the same function to roll pregnancy.
no fucking idea why you shouldnt be able to get her pregnant. if it's failed rolls that would be extremely unlucky, probably not possible.
bitch secretly aborting your kids.

Kaftan

Jan 12, 2020
Its anice game however android port has some issues with memory usage, and that causes some performance issues after 2h of playing. Also button detection area is quite small, but it can't be to easy right?

I would like to see some background story relationship with npc's. Idk romance style or somthing alsi some tutorials how movies are scored, which option of publishing is right at the moment. Overal some introduction would be appreciated. Dialogues with npc could be better cause for now everytime it goes the same way everytime. Girl happines could be explained also.

I set my MILF to like every category to 100%, her skil are set to 100, her traits are not bad. Her contract has everything and even that after playing 2 movies 1on1 with same setup of male actor her happiness lovered from 100 to 47%. And i do not know how to raise it

mbmb

Game Developer
Apr 18, 2017
Its anice game however android port has some issues with memory usage, and that causes some performance issues after 2h of playing. Also button detection area is quite small, but it can't be to easy right?

I would like to see some background story relationship with npc's. Idk romance style or somthing alsi some tutorials how movies are scored, which option of publishing is right at the moment. Overal some introduction would be appreciated. Dialogues with npc could be better cause for now everytime it goes the same way everytime. Girl happines could be explained also.

I set my MILF to like every category to 100%, her skil are set to 100, her traits are not bad. Her contract has everything and even that after playing 2 movies 1on1 with same setup of male actor her happiness lovered from 100 to 47%. And i do not know how to raise it
yea i know about android version being shit. only way to fix all these issues would be to create a seperate android build, not just a straight port. changed UI, optimized sprites and all that. but that's just not viable for me.
i am spending some time lately trying to find solutions for clogging up vram tho. so i hope for some marginal fps gains.

happiness raises after each day

Is there a function to automate the photo shoots?
no you have to do photo contracts manually.

Reactions: Kaftan
4.10 star(s) 56 Votes