zzczys

Jul 20, 2019
Any actress under photomodel contract can be assigned to the photo studio permanently for passive income.

Camgirls happiness drops initially as their income is low. As their income increases, they will be happier.

Urpo

Dec 31, 2018
Any actress under photomodel contract can be assigned to the photo studio permanently for passive income.

Camgirls happiness drops initially as their income is low. As their income increases, they will be happier.
I have had set up for months, still incom from photos is 0$. Very confusing.

zzczys

Jul 20, 2019
The photo studio? An actress need to have the photomodel trait. After a successful casting interview, offer the model 'exclusive photomodel/photomodel' contract. She can then be assigned to the photo studio.

Same for the camgirl studio, but just needs camgirl trait, not necessary for contract.

These 2 traits are hard to find, since once you have several working, they gain fame and it increases income.

I think income varies depending on the model's physical traits? If big boobs is one of the top trends and she has them, she would make more money.

You can only have max total 100 contracts.

Urpo

Dec 31, 2018
The photo studio? An actress need to have the photomodel trait. After a successful casting interview, offer the model 'exclusive photomodel/photomodel' contract. She can then be assigned to the photo studio.

Same for the camgirl studio, but just needs camgirl trait, not necessary for contract.

These 2 traits are hard to find, since once you have several working, they gain fame and it increases income.

I think income varies depending on the model's physical traits? If big boobs is one of the top trends and she has them, she would make more money.

You can only have max total 100 contracts.
I got everything for photo studio. I can even see the models that I have assigned for the shoots and can visit the shoots. However stats say that no photos, no income from the photo studio is generated. Also demand for photos is constantly 100%. Another thing I noticed is that "train as camgirl" was available in a save that I played like year ago. Maybe my new game is bugged?

Rhastor

Feb 3, 2018
Quick Guide:

I am sorry to say it, but I am still totally confused by the sex scenes. Most of the buttons don't seem to do anything, and it seizes up randomly. I can't tell if hitting the right buttons is supposed to affect the scene outcome, and some of them are mysterious (like the one that depicts a sinusoid curve.)

Reactions: srg91

zzczys

Jul 20, 2019
I got everything for photo studio. I can even see the models that I have assigned for the shoots and can visit the shoots. However stats say that no photos, no income from the photo studio is generated. Also demand for photos is constantly 100%. Another thing I noticed is that "train as camgirl" was available in a save that I played like year ago. Maybe my new game is bugged?
Are you playing the same version as OP? Maybe you could upload your save, text can only go so far.

I think the 'train as' options are not really final and dont work for now.

LarsThorwald

May 13, 2020
So I played the old version for about 2 in-game years. It took me that long without cheating to save up $$ and buy a yacht! I got the yacht, but it doesn't seem like you can do much with it.

I decided to plunk down the cool $10 on the patreon to get the newest version of the game. You guys are doing a great job! I expected a few tiny changes, but instead I got a vastly improved game. The BBW, fit, and petite body types really add a lot. Varied penis sizes is awesome. I like how your reputation is used to advance the game in stages. I noticed at least one new voice set for the women, which is great. I have yet to encounter a rival company, but I'm still in the early going.

Also... I lovveee the new traits. Anal Queen, all that stuff. I like that some are relatively rare. To this day, I've only met 2 virgins in the game (and I blew it with both).

The pregnancy frequency has been fixed!! Works great. I also see that i can buy fertility drugs, which is very amusing.

Some notes:
  • I think the biggest penis size should be bigger.
  • I think the ball sizes are negligible. Dude needs some big balls lol
  • The earliest stage of the game where you build your initial reputation is a bit too long. I think newer players might get bored having to hire so many ho's from the alley.
  • Speaking of, I really hate how the prostitutes from the alley all have low likes across the board. None of them actually like sex! It bums me out. I'd like some more variety. As far as I can see, all of them like boy/girl at 21%.
  • I hit reputation 2, and the game has informed me that I hit reputation 2 almost every game day since then.
  • I could have sworn you got a special perk when you finished the Paula Sanderson quest line, but I got no perk.
  • When I buy drugs, they disappear from my inventory the next day.
  • I take the starting perks that give you +30 to your starting stats, but you only gain +1 stat point when working out studying, etc. This is crippling in the fitness department. Your fitness goes down day-by-day so fast that you can't keep up with it unless you just stop shooting scenes altogether. I had to use a cheat to bump my fitness, which I really don't like doing.
  • I still think the perk drawbacks are way too harsh.

LarsThorwald

May 13, 2020
I am sorry to say it, but I am still totally confused by the sex scenes. Most of the buttons don't seem to do anything, and it seizes up randomly. I can't tell if hitting the right buttons is supposed to affect the scene outcome, and some of them are mysterious (like the one that depicts a sinusoid curve.)
It works a little different depending on what version you have, but here's the basics:

1. On the list of icons, click on the white box. That brings up a list of available positions. Click on one, then see what the woman says. If she says "change the position", then pick a different position. If she says "faster" or "harder", then go to the icon that looks like a speed dial.

2. On the speed dial, slide it up a bit. If she says "faster" or "harder", slide up more. If she says "grab my legs" or "pull my hair", you've hit the highest speed she can take. If you find her saying "it hurts!" you've gone too far and she gets the crying eyes, you monster.

3. As you are fucking, watch the "orgasm" meter at the bottom. Once she hits 100%, she will cum.

4. The "cum" meter tracks your pleasure. When it hits 100%, you will cum. In newer versions, you can shoot a load at will (hit the icon that looks like a SPLAT mark) and it won't affect your cum meter.

That's the basic premise.

As far as the other icons:
  • The Tie: Lets you pick what clothes, if any, the participants wear.
  • The Play Button: Not sure
  • The Crossed Arrows: Switches to a random position. Stops working for me once you cum once.
  • Wavy Line: Changes the rhythm. Sometimes this button works, sometimes it doesn't.
  • Double-Sided Arrow: This is for orgy situations, which you can't really get involved in until you have a studio or a special event.

Reactions: cumsniper and srg91

zzczys

Jul 20, 2019
Most likely a false positive, since its an exe file.

Btw anyone figure whats the church for?

Nov 7, 2016
Doing a female MC run in latest. Are locations closed off to female MCs or do i need higher rep (currently 1) or a company to open them? i recruited jenny (gym lady) and instead of shower it went to my room, same with beach with a rando and bar

Wolfefang

Jan 28, 2020
Doing a female MC run in latest. Are locations closed off to female MCs or do i need higher rep (currently 1) or a company to open them? i recruited jenny (gym lady) and instead of shower it went to my room, same with beach with a rando and bar
When recruiting special NPC's with female MC all sex scenes default to bedroom.

4.10 star(s) 56 Votes