Idontknowme

Game Developer
Nov 12, 2016
How about a database for custom characters? Or are we waiting for the guidelines to be a little more fleshed out?

Idontknowme

Game Developer
Nov 12, 2016
mbmb Have you considered a 'delete all selected'. It gets tedious deleting each individual actor/staff after you've outgrown them. Also delete on the right click menu?

Edit: Another suggestion: Lingerie with company's name printed across it. Not too fancy. See: Vixen

Last edited:
Reactions: LarsThorwald

LittleVexy

Jan 3, 2018
Sorry for the dumb question, but how do you choose the scene? I play as Female character, and every time I shoot a scene, it is always a girl-girl scene. Is there a way to choose between solo and girl-girl?

I have been trying to shoot a scene with Ananya Dayal, the yoga instructor, but I can't. It keep saying she doesn't want to shoot this scene type... I understand she only wants to do solo... but how do I shoot solo?! I been pulling my hair out, and I can't figure it out!!

Reactions: ynyn

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
Sorry to ask. I've played this a while ago and got the mechanics quite well back then. Now I am lost. How do I enable recruiting? Both via the management screen and in the park, o n the beach, at the bar and so on? I don't get anywhere right now.

And yes, I tried to find answers in this thread but found nothing. I guess I must do some fundamentals wrong.

EDIT: SORRY; figured it out! It's the lack of reputation, stupid!

Last edited:

LittleVexy

Jan 3, 2018
Sorry to ask. I've played this a while ago and got the mechanics quite well back then. Now I am lost. How do I enable recruiting? Both via the management screen and in the park, o n the beach, at the bar and so on? I don't get anywhere right now.
It seems like you need to reach Reputation Level 1. If you just started a new game, keep filming private videos with hookers and whores that you recruit from the back alley street. Eventually, reputation will hit level 1. Afterwards, you can talk to random people, and offer them a freelancer modeling. If they like you enough, they will agree. Afterwards, do the casting couch interview in the office, and try to convince them to join you.

ynyn

Oct 21, 2018
Sorry for the dumb question, but how do you choose the scene? I play as Female character, and every time I shoot a scene, it is always a girl-girl scene. Is there a way to choose between solo and girl-girl?

I have been trying to shoot a scene with Ananya Dayal, the yoga instructor, but I can't. It keep saying she doesn't want to shoot this scene type... I understand she only wants to do solo... but how do I shoot solo?! I been pulling my hair out, and I can't figure it out!!
I'd like to know this too

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
I'd like to know this too
And there is more - my female MC always gets picked or the scenes, but i want to do scenes with others. Then again it says they don't want to do a certain type of scenes, but I have no idea where the type of scene is set and where to see what it's requirements are. And of course I would prefer to decide for myself.

EDIT: Finally found it - YOU NEED LEVEL 2... It's a bit annoying that it pops up before that and you have no clue and no chance to do anything about it - a hint would be helpful.

EDIT 2: Even chating away I don't bet the grind. Maybe it's me.

Last edited:
Reactions: srg91
4.10 star(s) 56 Votes