ray3dave

May 12, 2017
Get a load outta this dude not finding spreadsheets sexy.
For real though it is a bit complicated and even harder without any real tutorial BUT once you get used to it its fucking addicting. Im ashamed to say I cant remember the last time I didn't skip a sexscene, which a shame cause they are pretty well done (though the VA can use some tightening up)
I should be more precise. The characters and scenes are well done and sexy to my taste as well. What I meant is that the management part of the game is time consuming and not sexy at all.You emplay someone, see to him being happy with the salary, put him into his post. As you need about 8 people for each studio, it takes time to do so.

Another aspect that makes the grind unnessessarily grindy is that the actors stay away for no given reason. I even lost the yoga girl, she was listed for the casting, now she's gone. I don't think these things make the game better. I keep recruiting like a fool, cheating massively, because if I didn't the game would take ages, even much more ages then it does with cheating.

zzczys

Jul 20, 2019
To keep a girl available, put her on a contract, she will be available more often. But you can only have max 100 contracts.

Did you send the yoga girl to camshows? she can do that.

LocutusVerg

Jul 31, 2020
Started a new game to try this version. New features in this one are great, great job mb.
Now i have a few questions...
1. Church... someones appear there?, because it's always empty ( maybe i'm too early on the game)
2. In a previous version i played, there was a menu on the right of the screen to make models orgasm automatically and for dialogs. Can't see it now or in the previous version(0.795). So the male MC don't have any dialogue. How can we activate it or make the MC spawn the dialogue?
3. Achievements... Do they give something at certain point?
4. Secret achievement... Can we have an spoiler?

Thanks!

C4dn3

Aug 27, 2017
Could someone please explain succinctly how to add custom NPC in the game. Do I need to also mod a custom conversation? I built an npc and generated a .pechar file for it. Do I need to take more steps or will it suffice for it to generate? Do I need to add : 1599321830700.png
For the custom NPC to work properly?

nodice20

Jun 26, 2019
It'd be nice if someone could share a generic male/female NPC template without the commentaries so people can generate stuff without going through the trouble of learning every line. (I'm a dumdum)
I second that, though don't worry I am dumber than you I can't even figure out the photostudio in game but I would like to try a NPC sometime.

Nov 7, 2016
Crashing everytime I try to assign any cammodels and return to office. 32 bit version on win7.

EDIT:works fine on 64 bit

Last edited:
Reactions: Dilya

PPLayer

May 18, 2018
I play the 796a version of this great game, but I think I found a bug or something like this. ALL girls I steal from the rivals during the weekend hotel event have a happiness issue ... they loose each day 30 happiness ... I got them to leave my rivals and join me ... I gave them a contract and access to all my luxury location (I did not promise a website for them) ... I dont know what to do than cheat to have them happy again ...

... also if I train them to be a camgirl the happiness issue seems to stop .... but there is another issue, I cant dismiss them from the camshow ... every time I try to click on the carbage symbol to dismiss them from the show my game crashes back to desktop ...

... the next issue appeared the same time I did steal my rivals girls -> some of my employees suddenly arent happy anymore with the salery ... I hold them on the lowest "happy" salery and the still dropping in happiness ... I need to have them on very happy/ecstatic salery to keep the happiness from dropping - pretty pricy ...

... anyone else with those issues?
Are they maybe "fixed" in later (not leaked) patreon versions?

If needed I could provide my save ... just PM me

MidKnight

Jun 12, 2017
So.... am I forgetting something or has the Spawn feature disappeared?

You know where you could adjust the spawning rate of NPCs and special characters and set the level and traits of the said random NPCs??

I'm like 95% sure it was there in the previous build...

Reactions: hurry69

IamDead666999!

Jul 6, 2020
So I tried the new 0.796a version, what’s the function of the church? I couldn’t find any npcs or anything interactive there.

Also can somebody Provide the changelog?

zzczys

Jul 20, 2019
So.... am I forgetting something or has the Spawn feature disappeared?

You know where you could adjust the spawning rate of NPCs and special characters and set the level and traits of the said random NPCs??

I'm like 95% sure it was there in the previous build...
You can now set traits and level, but I think spawn rate is a dev version feature

So I tried the new 0.796a version, what’s the function of the church? I couldn’t find any npcs or anything interactive there.

Also can somebody Provide the changelog?
church does nothing yet. new cosplay girls and hotel conventions.

Reactions: IamDead666999!

turonigo

Jul 2, 2017
Cosplay Costumes opens by one or all at once?
I have already passed Catwomen, Black Widow, Lara Croft, Wonder Woman, Harley Quinn, Poison Ivy, Ada Wong, Cammy, Jill Valentine, Chun-Li, Yennefer, 2B, Ciri Triss, but their costumes are locked.

4.10 star(s) 56 Votes