mbmb

Game Developer
Apr 18, 2017
Am i just missing it or is there really no way to control the kind of actions that occur in a studio? I know you can take control but that doesn't seem to actually add any of the tags to the film itself. I ask because I notice you can make a website dedicated just to Anal but there doesn't seem to be any way you could actually force that to happen in anything but a boy-girl scene you initiated without the studio. Also kind of odd that none of those other acts are things you can make a website for. Afterall what good are those skills that increase revenue from certain scene types if you can't actually have those?

My other question is how in the world you're supposed to do something like a Solo scene which requires: Asian, Red hair, Massive Tits, Alt. Doesn't every Alt character have a non-standard hair color which doesn't get a tag? If its something with multiple girls you can kind of combine attributes but the skin/hair color of guys can only provide the interracial trait so even in a MF or MMF this would be impossible much less a Solo.
PA publishing options, on the right. you can select the tags you want scenes to have.

yea i havent made the exclusion tables yet, so sometimes theres some weird combination generated

Alexsis987

Mar 4, 2018
PA publishing options, on the right. you can select the tags you want scenes to have.

yea i havent made the exclusion tables yet, so sometimes theres some weird combination generated
Ha that would explain it. Didn't have a publishing PA yet since I thought it was just an automated publisher and put it low on my list of priorities. Shows me to actually check before I just assume.

mbmb

Game Developer
Apr 18, 2017
Ha that would explain it. Didn't have a publishing PA yet since I thought it was just an automated publisher and put it low on my list of priorities. Shows me to actually check before I just assume.
meh, i fucked up. i meant production PA

Manifold

Jan 14, 2018
Have the twins been disabled in 796? I read on this thread they appear during weekdays, in the wellness center mainroom (hairdresser room), once you unlock it with Carmen. But reloaded and reloaded, they don't appear. I don't even know what they're supposed to look like. Screenshot and advice would be much appreciated.

dasfgrhrge

Nov 21, 2020
Will special characters be UN-retireable in the future? I like retirement on so I do not amass a group of super girls but I also do not like when my girls retire after I had a whole quest to get them.

Last edited:

mbmb

Game Developer
Apr 18, 2017
Have the twins been disabled in 796? I read on this thread they appear during weekdays, in the wellness center mainroom (hairdresser room), once you unlock it with Carmen. But reloaded and reloaded, they don't appear. I don't even know what they're supposed to look like. Screenshot and advice would be much appreciated.
they're male only, maybe thats the problem.

Will special characters be UN-retireable in the future? I like retirement on so I do not amass a group of super girls but I also do not like when my girls retire after I had a whole quest to get them.
i'll change that pretty soon.

Alexsis987

Mar 4, 2018
Are saves compatible across versions?

Also any chance of making certain combinations of traits both for characters and contracts impossible? Something like an Adventerous Photomodel is literally completely useless since you can't user her without a contract and you can't contract her. Also as I mentioned before, a contract with only 1 girl that asks for an Alt girl can't also have a specific hair color attached.

Saw this in the changelog:
Smeared makeup only happen after prolonged fucking in either deep throat or anal scenes at full speed.
Wouldn't a facial also make sense?

Last edited:

mbmb

Game Developer
Apr 18, 2017
Are saves compatible across versions?

Also any chance of making certain combinations of traits both for characters and contracts impossible? Something like an Adventerous Photomodel is literally completely useless since you can't user her without a contract and you can't contract her. Also as I mentioned before, a contract with only 1 girl that asks for an Alt girl can't also have a specific hair color attached.

Saw this in the changelog:
Smeared makeup only happen after prolonged fucking in either deep throat or anal scenes at full speed.
Wouldn't a facial also make sense?
they are. might go out of control if you use really old savegame.
of course there's a chance. i just need people like you to remind of such fuckups.
it would make sense.

Alexsis987

Mar 4, 2018
of course there's a chance. i just need people like you to remind of such fuckups.
Biggest one I see gameplay wise is ofc Adventurous. Doesn't work with Camgirl, Photomodel or Social Butterfly. The only other true gameplay contradictions I see is Generic/Idol, Cum-Dodger/Cumslut, then Photomodel/Camgirl with some of the revenue boosters like Cumslut/Anal Queen/Punish Me (but not Cock-Tease).

Some of the more logical contradictions would be Greedy/Just For Fun, Equality/Misanthrope, Depressed with Stability/Happy, Dumb/Clever, Prodigy/Lazy, Black Sheep/Popular Girl, Attractive/Cute with Generic, Shy/Egocentric, then maybe something like Picky with Nympho/Sexual and Equality/Cantankerous? Not entirely sure since you use Stability in a bit of a different way but might also be odd to have an emotionally stable but Crazy?

Bit of a different note, but the one other thing that really bugs me is that when you ask the pregnant women in the hospital what they do they respond like they're a nurse there. Oh it should be obvious, and no I can't go back to your place. I'm working. Um no... at best you're there for an appointment and that has absolutely nothing to do with what your job is. Is there some sort of gameplay aspect I'm missing that would prevent you from wanting to potentially recruit them for a staff position?

Last edited:

Alexsis987

Mar 4, 2018
Heh just got the silliest girls from the HCM ever (top star models). Its a pair both level 9 with 92 and 99 potential and they're a Generic and Black Sheep respectively. How in the world does a Black Sheep teen become a top star?

fregreger

Apr 28, 2018
Are cosplay chars recruitable in this game? Do you plan to make them so in the future? Also, I'd be grateful if somebody would put up a list of their names and identities, because I'm unfamiliar with some of them and wish to look them up (on the wiki, yeah right)

Alexsis987

Mar 4, 2018
meh, i fucked up. i meant production PA
So is it literally only possible to have tags specified for the movies that the PA auto creates? Had a production PA for a few weeks now and i think i end up filling most of the slots myself for contract stuff. Get how the PA will be a lot more useful once i have a bunch of studios but its really disappointing to miss out on modifiers simply because i'm actually scheduling the movies myself.

Are cosplay chars recruitable in this game? Do you plan to make them so in the future? Also, I'd be grateful if somebody would put up a list of their names and identities, because I'm unfamiliar with some of them and wish to look them up (on the wiki, yeah right)
No the cosplay chars don't see to be available for recruitment but considering they're maxed out girls it would be a bit cheap if you could just swoop in and pick up a bunch of them in like the first month of gameplay. The rest, no idea. I think most of the characters are named what they're cosplaying as or its mentioned in their dialog.

4.10 star(s) 56 Votes