Alexsis987

Mar 4, 2018
any chance to fix this? I don't know how it happened ...
Contract her and she won't charge you per scene anymore. Contracts are based on stuff other than what you promised her to shoot each scene with so if you're having trouble picking up a girl or its someone you really don't want to lose, you can promise her huge amounts of money per scene and then immediately contract so you don't have to pay it. Aside from that... I'm honestly not sure. There might be some cheat but I don't know of a way to renegotiate a price down (I specify down because there is a random event where a girl will ask for money).

Reactions: nb8

Otomo

Dec 17, 2017
Tested as a female :
No beachguard girl or twins. I met the two male special npcs, and recruited Morales easely. No event like male player can have (aka : aborded by girls at beach, hostel, the argue in bar, etc...).
No cops second meeting, either.
What are the conditions to assign a girl to night club ?

As a man :
Carmen vs twins problem : one make the other path blocked.
Except that, no true problem... exceppt no way to trigger the FFF via PA producer.

Reactions: guiseppe

Tempor

May 12, 2018
something is bugged on the new version i got some models from the hospital random event with 0% likeness on all scenes. thought the first was an unlucky roll so i tried again and all of them ended up not liking any scene type. they still had all other likeness categories

Manifold

Jan 14, 2018
One point in particular I want to point out in these otherwise excellent recent developments in your game, Dev:

Rivals stealing your honeys, and contract limit.

I have no problem with this new random adversity of rivals stealing your chicks, quite the opposite, it's an additional challenge.

The problem is the contract limit to 100, which is, I can assure you, as many other players already did in this thread, ridiculously low.

You basically need to have all your camgirls, photomodels, male and female models on contract to avoid getting them stolen. If the theft happened once or twice a year, ok, but it is systematic, even if you try to avoid it by reloading your game, sooner or later they all leave if not contracted.

Either you put the limit to 500, or 1000 (or just drop the limit thing from level 4 onwards, ideally), or you change the parameters of the game regarding rivals stealing the honeys. My models are all happy, I treat them very well, camgirls are all very happy, yet they systematically sign with the enemy as soon as their contract ends.

Once again, ok, that wouldn't be a problem if not for this strange rule you put regarding limit contract. I don't see what purpose it serves, and if it did serve one in the past, it is now incompatible with the rivals parameter. You basically work hard to provide us with a game that can be very big, and all that goes to waste because of the contract limit. We're forced to work with a tiny number of models (for example 15 camgirls, 10 photomodels, 30 male models, 45 female models), and those 9 studios you provide are way too many with what we can do.

I can only strongly advise you to simply drop the contract limit, as it is incompatible with your new (and cool) rival parameter.

Reactions: Idontknowme

stauffi

Jul 23, 2017
There is a new income column, "online shop". Didn't find anything in the changelog, is this implemented already?

legendppk

Aug 25, 2018
oh very much so, I literally just closed the game down when I saw it and I have been looking forward to this game updating for months!
Well I'm for creators having creative freedom and the perk system or lack thereof isn't really a deal breaker for me. The core gameplay is still fantastic. The previous perk system was just a better QoL feature for me, while the new system has more flavor and roleplay element. I still encourage you to play the game, I like a lot of the other new changes.

Reactions: Aimen

Here2Help

Oct 24, 2019
For those of us who really like coding our own characters and story, the following places are listed as location options:

“barplace”, “beach”, “bedroom”, “hospital”, “shower”, “fitness”, “locker_room”, “weightroom”, “car”, “storearea”, “library”, “classroom”, “privateclub”, “park”, “tattoo”, “jewshop”, “salon”, “pool”, “hotel”, “booth”, “hotelroom”, “privatebedroom”, “bank_office”, “office”

You have done a ton of great work since that list was made. Any chance we can get an updated list? Thanks.

And BTW, I spend far too much time playing this game. Really enjoyable game!

Here2Help

Oct 24, 2019
After playing v0.797a, here are a few thoughts:

1) The following traits are currently unavailable to select when modding a new character: Cum-Dodger, Punish Me, Cumslut, Cock-Tease, Anal Queen, Perfect Ass, Perfect Tits. Can these please be added?

2) Now when modded-girls first spawn, their mouth is all screwed up. This goes away as soon as animations begin or when looking at the character in the girls tab, so it's not a big deal. It's just ugly.

3a) While challenges are important for a good game experience, I find that some challenges detract from my enjoyment of the game, rather than add new fun complexity. STDs are not fun. They remove a part of the game that I was enjoying. With the new Perk system, I'm unable to just remove that one game element (which is how I normally play). Can a workaround please be implemented. E.g. add the STD immune feature to the cheat options.
3b) In a similar way, losing your own stars to rival studios can be frustrating. I agree with Manifold's suggestion that removing the 100 contract limit would improve the game.

4) The main banner has a typo that reads REPUATION LEVEL: instead of REPUTATION LEVEL. There are a number of other typos throughout the game. These don't bother me, but I thought I'd point this one out since it appears on the vast majority of game screens.

5) I don't want to annoy you or overwhelm you with requests or suggestions, so I'll stop now and just say thank you for creating this game and making it available to us. I salute you!

Reactions: Manifold
4.10 star(s) 56 Votes