davvero123

Aug 4, 2017
The photo studio is literally only used for photomodel contracts currently. Honestly I don't see it as being useful at all. Especially in the early game. The contracts require a large variety of (often) higher level girls (6-8+) and the lower level contracts seem few and far between. Some sort of system to not immediately start giving you photomodel contracts that require 9 level 8 girls the moment you hit rep 3 would be awesome. I tend to get far more contracts I have absolutely no hope of completing (and can't cancel or at least hide which would be great) than I do photomodel contracts I can actually do. I would recommend avoiding them as they currently stand. Its just a waste of resources in the earlier game. Focus on camgirls and regular girls. If you turn off the contract limit they can be good in the later game once you have plenty of money to contract a wide variety of girls but honestly even then you're more doing it for the reputation gain. I don't see most of the girls actually paying for their contracts in income. It tends to be either a 0 sum game or a net loss. The photomodel agency is also a complete waste of your agency points. You can't use the girls without contracting them and agency girls charge extra to contract. At best its a one off insanely expensive (resource wise) recruiting tool for a photomodel girl. Since there's no way that i've seen anyway to get offered new girls from an agency if you get offered a completely useless girl then she's just kinda there and you can't do anything with her.
thank you. I was under impression that photo studio was a passive steady income with models just shooting photos all day. seems I've to load previous save so I won`t waste more money.

Alexsis987

Mar 4, 2018
thank you. I was under impression that photo studio was a passive steady income with models just shooting photos all day. seems I've to load previous save so I won`t waste more money.
It was in an earlier version which is why the older guides say that but isn't true anymore. The passive income is now camgirls really. As long as you have some half decent website stats you can take half of every camgirl's income even without a contract (including camgirl agency girls). Unless a girl has some particularly good other stats you can also pay 5k to train any girl with more than 80% solo likeness as well. Its possible they may reject you in which case the casting fails but the offer gives you a huge boost to their acceptance so they'll usually accept. Tends to be worth it no matter what. Even if the girl is a lvl 1 bad stat it will usually pay you back in under a month. Some of the higher stat girls you run into will generally give you 2-3k a day too as well so its quite good money for doing absolutely nothing.

Ebet Ebety

Jun 3, 2017
This really is a great game; entertaining, well made, reasonably balanced, rich in options both visually and gameplay wise.

In truth there is only one thing that really bothers me: random pregnancies. I truly think birth control option should work for all girls, not only female main characters. Yes, I do realize pregnancies can be turned off in option menu, but that takes away from the overall game experience permanently, since it cannot be changed later.
I would suggest using birth control as a midway solution preventing only pregnancies where condoms prevent pregnancy AND stds.
Also I tried condoms once and not only do you take a massive hit to scene income (which is totally fair), but I still saw a couple random pregnancies happen, not sure if I ran into a bug there though.
STDs seem to have a bit of randomness to them as well (solo girls get them too), but personally I'm totally fine with that

Idontknowme

Game Developer
Nov 12, 2016
I want to do the same by changing another character in the middle. Where can I find it about him?
I'm not sure what you mean but if you want to create a custom character with an NPC's likeness in the game then recruit them, put them on contract, send them to surgery and changing appearances, note down the settings for their features and create their likeness in mod tools tab. Best of luck!

Ivanz_

Mar 3, 2019
after i got the twin sister to join the company their mask acting weird like keep changing every time i select them for some reason

casualnorm

May 26, 2020
Did anyone come up with an answer for this yet, because I'm curious too.
What effect gives shrooms?
Anyways I found that whilst looking for an answer on depravity. Could someone explain it to me as I don't understand it all. I found a girl with 0 likeness in everything except solo; which was at 27. So I grinded doing solo scene after solo scene hoping to somehow train her, but nothing happened. I think one of her traits was perverse (it had a depravity number).
Does depravity have any impact on training/increasing likes or am I wasting my time?

ARDATR103

May 21, 2019
I'm not sure what you mean but if you want to create a custom character with an NPC's likeness in the game then recruit them, put them on contract, send them to surgery and changing appearances, note down the settings for their features and create their likeness in mod tools tab. Best of luck!
I want to know the characteristics of the gray-haired woman in the photo, but she is not a recruit

Lestrade

May 14, 2020
I dont know exactly how to use the "add_attribute" and/or "add_trait" command. There's a list of traits that MC can get, right? They have names/numbers? Can anyone bring some light, please? Thanks in advance.

Wolfefang

Jan 28, 2020
Did anyone come up with an answer for this yet, because I'm curious too.

Anyways I found that whilst looking for an answer on depravity. Could someone explain it to me as I don't understand it all. I found a girl with 0 likeness in everything except solo; which was at 27. So I grinded doing solo scene after solo scene hoping to somehow train her, but nothing happened. I think one of her traits was perverse (it had a depravity number).
Does depravity have any impact on training/increasing likes or am I wasting my time?
I don't believe the shrooms do anything, you can go to the street and buy drugs. There is a description of every drug and what it does.

Depravitity

Girls roll depravity factor at creation which sets the likeness levels. Some traits (and later events) affect the depravity and can raise overall likeness.

If you wish to raise a girls likes you will need a manger that provides this ability.

Wolfefang

Jan 28, 2020
I want to know the characteristics of the gray-haired woman in the photo, but she is not a recruit
If you are playing a male MC you can make a hidden video, and publish it. She may show up shortly after and you will have a chance to recruit. After recruiting you will need to do a csating, I would recommend saving before the casting. If the casting fails, reload and try again.

Reactions: Idontknowme

Here2Help

Oct 24, 2019
I dont know exactly how to use the "add_attribute" and/or "add_trait" command. There's a list of traits that MC can get, right? They have names/numbers? Can anyone bring some light, please? Thanks in advance.
"add_attribute" adds to the mod characters attribute, not the MC.
For example, "add_attribute": {"attribute": "Beauty", "value":50} adds 50 to the model's Beauty.

"add_trait":"trait" didn't do anything in my game. I tried with different stats from MC and models. Where did you find this command mentioned? Maybe there is more to the code syntax.

Reactions: Lestrade

Lestrade

May 14, 2020
"add_attribute" adds to the mod characters attribute, not the MC.
For example, "add_attribute": {"attribute": "Beauty", "value":50} adds 50 to the model's Beauty.

"add_trait":"trait" didn't do anything in my game. I tried with different stats from MC and models. Where did you find this command mentioned? Maybe there is more to the code syntax.
The command that i saw was "bonus_trait", sorry. But i dont know how to use neither lol

This is part of a template that i downloaded:

# FROM HERE ON THERE CAN BE AS MANY STEPS AS YOU WANT. LET'S SAY STEP 2 IS THE FINAL ONE. { "end":true, "sex":{"location":"beach" , "scene_type":"Boy-Girl", "special":""}} "bonus_trait":405, "end":true, "add_staff":true

Wolfefang

Jan 28, 2020
The command that i saw was "bonus_trait", sorry. But i dont know how to use neither lol

This is part of a template that i downloaded:

# FROM HERE ON THERE CAN BE AS MANY STEPS AS YOU WANT. LET'S SAY STEP 2 IS THE FINAL ONE. { "end":true, "sex":{"location":"beach" , "scene_type":"Boy-Girl", "special":""}} "bonus_trait":405, "end":true, "add_staff":true
Your best chance for an answer is to contact the developer directly by email or through his patreon page. There is a link to his Patreon page on the first page. It is unlikely anyone here can help unless the developer see's you your post.

Reactions: Lestrade

legendppk

Aug 25, 2018
This really is a great game; entertaining, well made, reasonably balanced, rich in options both visually and gameplay wise.

In truth there is only one thing that really bothers me: random pregnancies. I truly think birth control option should work for all girls, not only female main characters. Yes, I do realize pregnancies can be turned off in option menu, but that takes away from the overall game experience permanently, since it cannot be changed later.
I would suggest using birth control as a midway solution preventing only pregnancies where condoms prevent pregnancy AND stds.
Also I tried condoms once and not only do you take a massive hit to scene income (which is totally fair), but I still saw a couple random pregnancies happen, not sure if I ran into a bug there though.
STDs seem to have a bit of randomness to them as well (solo girls get them too), but personally I'm totally fine with that
1. For the most part, I agree. There should be an in-game option to make your models take birth control for an extra $50 each per month.

2. Even with condoms, the random pregnancies you're getting is most likely happening because there is a chance for the condom to break during a scene.

3. STDs are pretty stupid. They spawn randomly, even on virgins, camgirls, and/or photomodels, then spread normally. I get that the models are THOTs that sleep around outside of work, but at least the virgins should be STD free I would imagine.

Ivanz_

Mar 3, 2019
for some reason i got a bug that when i recruit rival girl and bail them using lawyer some of them will gone the next day. Like i manage to recruit 2 rival girl and when i recruit other one the next day one of the rival girl gone for some reason

Ivanz_

Mar 3, 2019
I think you need to sign them to a contract or rival will steal them back.
the thing is i already did that and its still gone missing
and to begin with the rival can steal them back after 14 day while the girl just gone the next day after recruit them

4.10 star(s) 56 Votes