Extra

Jun 28, 2017
about modding: the default places' (like bar, park, hospital, etc) girls-pickup conversations are public? I mean the .gd files

JimmyBoy16

Dec 11, 2017
Yeah, finding the downloads directory on a mac isn't obvious. Sorry, my fault. Let's try something simpler.

I know you said you tried downloading to different places, so just some quick troubleshooting.
1) Open any directory you want to save the file to. (e.g. in your screenshot, choose 'home')
2) With that directory open, save your mod file to that location
3) You should see the file pop up in that location once it gets saved

If this works, move the file to the mods folder manually. My guess is there was an error in your original 'save to' path.
If this doesn't work, my first guess is that this might be a Mac specific issue.
Thank you so much! This worked in terms of the save. However I still haven't seen the character appear in the game. I haven't made a dialogue yet for the character, so maybe this could be why?

Here2Help

Oct 24, 2019
Thank you so much! This worked in terms of the save. However I still haven't seen the character appear in the game. I haven't made a dialogue yet for the character, so maybe this could be why?
Yes. Although I seem to remember that the creator recently reported that characters made without an accompanying .gd file (dialogue script) would appear as actors in rival studios.

Here2Help

Oct 24, 2019
about modding: the default places' (like bar, park, hospital, etc) girls-pickup conversations are public? I mean the .gd files
Sorry, I'm not quite sure what you're asking. Can you please clarify? What do you mean by 'public'?

Here2Help

Oct 24, 2019
I can confirm the following 31 places all work for potential sex locations when creating mod files:

“bank_office”, “barplace” (bathroom), “beach”, “bedroom”, “booth”, “cabin”, “car”, “church”, “classroom” (library), “fitness” (shower), “hospital”, “hotel” (hotelroom), “hotelroom”, “jacuzzi”, “jewshop” (bathroom), “library”, “locker_room”, “massage”, “office”, “park”, “pool”, “privatebedroom”, “privateclub”, “salon”, “shower”, “storearea”, “street”, “sundeck”, “tattoo”, “weightroom”, “yoga”

Thanks again to Lestrade for pointing out the "sundeck".

I know that there are probably more (the doctor's office and Delia's apartment, for example, but I don't know what they are officially called). If anyone knows of any I've missed, please let me know. Thanks.

Lestrade

May 14, 2020
I can confirm the following 31 places all work for potential sex locations when creating mod files:

“bank_office”, “barplace” (bathroom), “beach”, “bedroom”, “booth”, “cabin”, “car”, “church”, “classroom” (library), “fitness” (shower), “hospital”, “hotel” (hotelroom), “hotelroom”, “jacuzzi”, “jewshop” (bathroom), “library”, “locker_room”, “massage”, “office”, “park”, “pool”, “privatebedroom”, “privateclub”, “salon”, “shower”, “storearea”, “street”, “sundeck”, “tattoo”, “weightroom”, “yoga”

I know that there are probably more (the doctor's office and Delia's apartment, for example, but I don't know what they are officially called). If anyone knows of any I've missed, please let me know. Thanks.
Just found two more: "photostudio" and "sauna".

Last edited:

mbmb

Game Developer
Apr 18, 2017
Hello,

I have an issue and I'm seeking for help.

I played for the first month in the game doing mostly prostitute scene and a few castings. I play Harem Master mode so I play the only male actor, I haven't created a company yet.

On overview tab, i have 12 girls (correct number) and 12 boys (I'm alone on boy tab)

View attachment 927769
and when i go on stat tab the female wage is a bit inflated (30k where I shoul be at something like 24k if I know how to addition) and 6k male wages when I should be at 0

View attachment 927779

Is there something I don't get or is that a bug ?
bug. fixed now. instead of boys it counts the girls again.

Just found two more: "photostudio" and "sauna".
so you wont have ot guess. these are all the unique ones. there are some more placeholder keys, but they load the same bg as these.

"empty","bar","barplace","beach","hospital","shower","locker_room","weightroom","car","storearea","library","classroom","privateclub",
"park","street","tattoo","massage","salon","pool","booth","hotelroom","delia_apartment","privatebedroom","bank_office","office","photostudio",
"jacuzzi","sauna","yoga","droffice","cabin","sundeck","topdeck","church"

anyone can help with how to use photo studio to create photoshoot i dont know how to
get photomodel, put on contract, assign to photostudio, do work contracts.

Last edited:

Icebird

Sep 22, 2017
anyone can help with how to use photo studio to create photoshoot i dont know how to
Hi!

You need buy the photostudio, assing director, equip with cam and lightning and the most important: contract a photomodel (not enough just casting), after that put it in the production panel (like the camgirls). If she match any contract parameter, you can assign on it. Othervise you can see him posing in the studio.

Lestrade

May 14, 2020
bug. fixed now. instead of boys it counts the girls again.

so you wont have ot guess. these are all the unique ones. there are some more placeholder keys, but they load the same bg as these.

"empty","bar","barplace","beach","hospital","shower","locker_room","weightroom","car","storearea","library","classroom","privateclub",
"park","street","tattoo","massage","salon","pool","booth","hotelroom","delia_apartment","privatebedroom","bank_office","office","photostudio",
"jacuzzi","sauna","yoga","droffice","cabin","sundeck","topdeck","church"

get photomodel, put on contract, assign to photostudio, do work contracts.
Thanks a lot!

Diconica

Apr 25, 2020
Ok, I am using v0797a and c both and fitness keeps dropping like a rock I mean 5 a day doesn't matter what the hell I do.
The only way that doesn't seem to happen is if I work out 2 times a day and doing that you can't get anything the hell else done.
The gym says it raises it up +3 but it doesn't it only goes up 1.

So what am I missing and or what is going on here? Before you ask he doesn't have any STDs or anything at least not yet.

mbmb

Game Developer
Apr 18, 2017
Ok, I am using v0797a and c both and fitness keeps dropping like a rock I mean 5 a day doesn't matter what the hell I do.
The only way that doesn't seem to happen is if I work out 2 times a day and doing that you can't get anything the hell else done.
The gym says it raises it up +3 but it doesn't it only goes up 1.

So what am I missing and or what is going on here?
if you pick low life background you train thrice as slow. that explains +1 instead of +3
-5 a day, hm idk. are you an addict perhaps?

Diconica

Apr 25, 2020
if you pick low life background you train thrice as slow. that explains +1 instead of +3
-5 a day, hm idk. are you an addict perhaps?
I didn't pick it. I chose no traits instead.
Nope not an addict either.
Thanks for reply and trying to help.

a6326348

Aug 5, 2018
Suggestion: remove Adventurous from the list of positive traits. I assume it is on said list as my Lena randomly picked it up out of nowhere, presumably from one of the contracts that grant a "positive" trait, and now I can't sign her to a contract. While Adventurous has some bonuses, the inability to sign models with it makes it very much not a positive.

medea

Dec 30, 2017
Hi!

You need buy the photostudio, assing director, equip with cam and lightning and the most important: contract a photomodel (not enough just casting), after that put it in the production panel (like the camgirls). If she match any contract parameter, you can assign on it. Othervise you can see him posing in the studio.
thank you. I did that already I just thought you can do photo and puplish it because I have 0% photoshoot in the market share maybe in future updates i guess

Wolfefang

Jan 28, 2020
I'm trying to write a conversation for a modded character. I cant find a command for staff job. I want to ask what they do and have them answer.

Apr 14, 2018
I'm trying to write a conversation for a modded character. I cant find a command for staff job. I want to ask what they do and have them answer.

The command to add someone to the staff is

Code:
"add_staff":true
The command to add someone to the casting list is

Code:
"add_whore":true
Example of a basic conversation to choose between staff and casting:
Python:
extends Node

var convo_path = {

"M":{ # VERSION FOR MALE MAIN CHARACTER
0 :{ # CONVERSATION STEP 0 - location xy

1:  # FIRST LINE
        ["Why do you keep staring at me?",
            [
                ["I am {playername}. Are you interested in lucrative job opportunities?", 2]
            ]
        ],
    2:
        ["What kind of opportunities are you suggesting?",
            [
                ["You could work on projects as staff member.", 3],
                ["We are looking for models for many types of contracts.", 4],
            ]
        ],         
    3:
        ["It could see myself working as a PA.",
            [
                ["In that case welcome to our company.", {"finished":true, "end":true, "add_staff":true}]
            ]
        ],
    4:
        ["I would be interested to gain some further modeling experience.",
            [
                ["Very well. We will discuss the details during the official casting interview.", 5],
            ]
        ],       
    5:    ["I will drop by at the office.",
            [
                ["We are looking forward to working with you.", {"finished":true, "end":true, "add_whore":true}]     
            ]
        ],     
    }, #END OF STEP 0
}, # END OF STORY FOR MALE MAIN CHAR
}  #END OF WHOLE CONVERSATION

Reactions: Wolfefang
4.10 star(s) 56 Votes