casualnorm

May 26, 2020
You have to re-do hair, and set the overide on the right for the hair colour, that said doing so may mess up preggo .
Thanks. I've used the overide before for hair colour, but then you loose the hair colour before (i.e I had a red hair, alt ebony and I lost the alt changin clothes for some reason). Whilst playing about with hair styles I noticed that Harley Quinn's pigtails result in a model gaining alt characteristic when changing clothes (they loose it though if I do any surgery or salon treatment). Is this a glitch or is it the hair style now (not colour) that makes a model alt? Sometimes giving a model a tattoo results in them gaining or loosing alt.

Thrans

Jul 23, 2017
Some tests about keeping Alt

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Unfortunately I dont yet have jewelry unlocked in this save, so I cant test that, however my concusion is that if you do any work to a girl, you need to redo the hair after, however...

Thus Do surgery, Tattoos, Jewelry, then outfit. Then set hair to Alt, then get have a kid, then might need to get Alt again as the maternity cloths mean you probaly lost Alt.

As for Hair Style When using Colors 11 (Black) and 14 (Pink) no hairstyle raises the Alt flag in the list of traits showing up in the Salon screen. On a girl with no tattoos or piercings, setting Color 14 and style 116 (Harley Quinn's pigtails) and giving a hair override of Alt, looses Alt when changing cloths, however Alt can be regained, by selecting (some? Any?) cosplay outfit, but will be lost when changing to anything(?) else.

While I have been able to repeat this with other characters, attempts to use other styles have failed to gain the same result.

Conclusion.
If you want a girl to have Alt in this version of the game, do her hair last and never touch her customization again or knock her up, unless you want to re-do the hair.

Ivanz_

Mar 3, 2019
for some reason i got a bug that when i recruit rival girl and bail them using lawyer some of them will gone the next day. Like i manage to recruit 2 rival girl and when i recruit other one the next day one of the rival girl gone for some reason
i found this bug when i use unlimited contract and its only affect rival model so just you guy know~

Ivanz_

Mar 3, 2019
THIS IS ALL THE SPECIAL GIRL THAT I FOUND SO IF THE NEW SPECIAL GIRL BEING ADDED TO THE GAME I WILL EDIT AND REPOST SO DONT WORRY~~ :)
*Paula Sanderson DONE*
*Ananya Dayal COMPLETE*
*Maria Salvatore and Lucia Salvatore FINALLY DONE~*
*Ann Wilder DONE~~*
welp try to repost the old post about special girl~

Special Characters:
1) Kimberly Payton in Hospital -
2) Jenny Copeland in Gym -
3) Lena Van Houten in Bar -
4) Maya Chase in Library -
5) Carmen Moya in Hotel Room -
6) Alice Mclean in Beach -
7) Elizabeth Dillon and Debby Carter in Park/Streets (Day 40/55+) -
8) Delia in Hotel Lobby (no hiring!) -
9) Paula Sanderson in Beach -
10) Ananya Dayal in Park and Yoga Club -
11) Maria Salvatore and Lucia Salvatore in Wellness Center -
12) Ann Wilder in Bank (no hiring!) -

Kimberly Payton

Jenny Copeland

Lena Van Houten

Maya Chase

Carmen Moya

Alice Mclean

Elizabeth Dillon and Debby Carter

Delia

Paula Sanderson

Ananya Dayal

Maria Salvatore and Lucia Salvatore

Ann Wilder

Last edited:

mecha_froggy

Oct 17, 2018
another managment game, brothel for example. could also add fantasy chars for a fantasy brothel.

make turn based combat and do some sort of rpg, roaming the city beating and fucking everything.
Combine the two!

Ever play ?

Two ways to play it, fantasy or scifi, either uses same mechanics. Here's my idea breakdown:
  • Player has a base (home town or home planet/station) and a ship (wooden or space) to travel back and forth from it.
  • You're basically a raider, looking for exotic women to stock your brothel (fantasy)/breeding program (scifi).
  • How you go about acquiring them is your playstyle. You can use firepower to raid villages, or charisma to lure girls out via seduction, just offer to buy them from less ethical locals or even bullshit them into thinking your a deity via magic/technology.
  • Rivals can be NPC ships, either other pirates or even regional governments.
  • Private palace/penthouse for personal harem - enhances reputation, etc.
  • Trade with rivals? Swap girls your don't want for some of theirs.
  • Base management functions can be a top-down 2D grid base/planet/station, add new pieces Tetris-style to keep it simple. Captives work in areas besides brothels as well, depending on skills (think Free Cities).
  • Ship combat can be JRPG style ( does this great), which again is pretty simple.
  • Keep the random generation for the girls and use the same model/animation system you already have. The new part would be adding the different fantasy/alien races.
  • In fact, a lot of mechanics can be recycled from here if you think about it, which is good because it saves time.
And if you're really torn between fantasy or scifi, why not both? You've got your stolen starship and have headed out into the outer rim, where societies are still primitive (stone age to medieval age). Build a castle of stone around your improvised landing dock. Races can be a mix of both fantasy and aliens.

Game difficulty scaling is how long it takes for the core world authorities to catch wind of your actions (and location) and start sending their own stuff out to stop you. Now you're facing real enemies with real high-tech gear just like your own. How to survive? Relocate? Fight them off? Bribery? Diplomacy? Combination of these?

stauffi

Jul 23, 2017
another managment game, brothel for example. could also add fantasy chars for a fantasy brothel.
make turn based combat and do some sort of rpg, roaming the city beating and fucking everything.
Just for inspiration, the best brothel game out there currently imho is Brothel King:
https://f95zone.to/threads/brothel-king-v0-15b-goldo.3282/

And the now ancient Whoremaster was also very good:
https://f95zone.to/threads/whoremaster-06-04-01-aevojoey.15236/#post-928859

my personal wish is a rpg, but thats not something 1 man can do on weekends. maybe if the demo is set for 2025.
when the right idea comes i'll probably start working on it as a sunday project.
Imho if you do an RPG you should consider doing a Warhammer inspired fantasy world, there you can do just any Kink/fetish that comes to your mind and even the weirdest plot is fitting.

Reactions: Utily.utily.1312

mecha_froggy

Oct 17, 2018
I'm curious as to why all the clothing options are no longer buyable. This seems like a step backward, not forward.

Thrans

Jul 23, 2017
I'm curious as to why all the clothing options are no longer buyable. This seems like a step backward, not forward.
Some of the hotel convention events (notably the Goth encounters) seem not to be finished, I assume any other outfits are locked are also missing encounters to unlock them, and that others that are avalible (say the wedding dresses) might be locked behind encounters in future versions (such as meeting a bride at the church.)

Edit: As for why to lock the outfits behind encounters... It adds a sence of challange and collectability for some people , thus extending the gameplay cycle and encoraging the player to get out of the office and not just wait on getting new girls via just the recruiter, agancy and 'have you met my freind' events.

Hozchelaga

Dec 24, 2020
Can you please post the discord group link here? Because I've also seen many Italian and Spanish names totally made up (I recall a Niccia, never heard of that lol)
I’ll check it out and get back to you. If you want me to look at something directly, let me know; or visit the Patreon page.

Wolfefang

Jan 28, 2020
I am playing as a female MC. I have found one of the new male NPC's in the bar. Has anyone found the second one?

fygever

Mar 5, 2020
Hello!

This game is very good and has a lot of potential.

I am playing the current version 0797c and I see that some things changed compared to previous versions.

At the beginning when I go to the Street where you can recruit prostitutes there is the option of buying an experimental drug that increases the chances of getting models pregnant by 30%, which I bought.

After a couple of months 2 models became pregnant and I told them that "they could continue working during their pregnancy" but so far they are not listed as pregnant.

The only way for the model to remain pregnant is by accepting child support? Pregnant Boost 30 percent v0797c.jpg

fygever

Mar 5, 2020
Hello!

This game is very good and has a lot of potential.

I am playing the current version 0797c and I see that some things changed compared to previous versions.

At the beginning when I go to the Street where you can recruit prostitutes there is the option of buying an experimental drug that increases the chances of getting models pregnant by 30%, which I bought.

After a couple of months 2 models became pregnant and I told them that "they could continue working during their pregnancy" but so far they are not listed as pregnant.

The only way for the model to remain pregnant is by accepting child support?

I answer myself:

Yes, they get pregnant. I had to wait a little longer ...

XairoN

Jul 3, 2017
Hi :) found this game a couple of weeks ago and have playet it alot the last few days, anyway a couple of questions...

Is it possible to change the apperance of Alice Mclean in 0797c ?, seems the only way to change the appearance of a model is to have them on contract but models with the Adventurous trait will never sign a contract it says and the option is grayed out...

And how does the 14 day publishing penalty work when it comes to websites , tried to open a website for a model but then saw the monthly goal was like 5 publishings per month but i can only do like 2-4 per month without penalty depending on fame ?

4.10 star(s) 56 Votes