mbmb

Game Developer
Apr 18, 2017
Anyone know what kind of mod tools were added on the patreon ? I have to wait a couple of days to sign up again but the curiosity is killing me :cool:
most useful shit imo is creating custom true/false triggers and use them as spawn checks for other chars or branching inside conversations.
so if you have the will to keep track of everything you can make some grand multicharacter storyline with all kinds of convoluted checks and outcomes

i'll post poorly made docs on the website soon lol

Minsc2612

Aug 17, 2019
Hello everyone and sorry to bother, i remember i was using a guide posted by a member on this thread, it explained how to get the main girls (sports trainer, etc...) and how to start growing your empire, the thing is i can't find it anymore, thx in advance :)

Reactions: Sakatera

mecha_froggy

Oct 17, 2018
I should note that the latest version (D) is not 100% compatible with previous version. It will run, but all your models will have retirement turned on even if you specifically turned off model retirement at game start.

mecha_froggy

Oct 17, 2018
Understanding the mod tools will require an entire guide being written on just that one subject.

That guide has yet to be written.

It's in your own best interest to stop asking about them right now until PE feels like putting together a full-on Wiki dedicated to the subject, otherwise this "crying for mod tool/not understanding them" loop that's already started will turn into a fucking tornado of tard-posting.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
is there a way in this game to lock the time ?

i dont mind playing it normally, but i also would like to play it like "sandbox random shit around"..

i mean.. from studio to mall, mall to well center, well center to various option quick view for finding a nice girl (aka sauna, massage, etc..) , the time fly wayyy too fast.
if i plan to go anywhere else in the city, it's a day gone and i made what ? 6-7 actions max.

who the fuck stay 1 hour in a sauna ? (as far as i know, it's like 15 minutes max on 3 differents times) sauna should be like 20min max. most specifically because we can go multiples times in it per day... that aint guiness world record attempt in the game XD

A massage require 1 hour to be done ? (i know its possible for a full massage, but for the stats it give.. that's scam!)

why would i lost 15 minute when i m inside the mall to get to the well center that it's inside ? (it is a 45 000 000 000 m² mall surface ????)

soo yeah, if someone know a way to lock this fucking time clock, i would be happy. :KEK:

mbmb

Game Developer
Apr 18, 2017
Understanding the mod tools will require an entire guide being written on just that one subject.

That guide has yet to be written.

It's in your own best interest to stop asking about them right now until PE feels like putting together a full-on Wiki dedicated to the subject, otherwise this "crying for mod tool/not understanding them" loop that's already started will turn into a fucking tornado of tard-posting.
guide is in works. should be done next week i hope.

Hey guys, where can we share our self made characters? I would like to see yours
currently only on discord, i have made some progress on website and i'll start uploading them there (manually for now)
then later, after i figure out the safety shit, allow everyone to post their stuff.
a dedicated thread here also wouldnt hurt.

is there a way in this game to lock the time ?

i dont mind playing it normally, but i also would like to play it like "sandbox random shit around"..

i mean.. from studio to mall, mall to well center, well center to various option quick view for finding a nice girl (aka sauna, massage, etc..) , the time fly wayyy too fast.
if i plan to go anywhere else in the city, it's a day gone and i made what ? 6-7 actions max.

who the fuck stay 1 hour in a sauna ? (as far as i know, it's like 15 minutes max on 3 differents times) sauna should be like 20min max. most specifically because we can go multiples times in it per day... that aint guiness world record attempt in the game XD

A massage require 1 hour to be done ? (i know its possible for a full massage, but for the stats it give.. that's scam!)

why would i lost 15 minute when i m inside the mall to get to the well center that it's inside ? (it is a 45 000 000 000 m² mall surface ????)

soo yeah, if someone know a way to lock this fucking time clock, i would be happy. :KEK:
no way to lock time.

i know some actions are a little inflated but you know, balance.
if no time would pass in mall, you could just go in out the store 100 times until you find the right models in the first hour of the first day. i mean you can still game the system in similar way but then you deserve it lol.
let's say 1h of sauna is 2x 20min visits including chilling and showers in between...

you can buy a car which will make traveling between locations faster but that's it.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
guide is in works. should be done next week i hope.

currently only on discord, i have made some progress on website and i'll start uploading them there (manually for now)
then later, after i figure out the safety shit, allow everyone to post their stuff.
a dedicated thread here also wouldnt hurt.

no way to lock time.

i know some actions are a little inflated but you know, balance.
if no time would pass in mall, you could just go in out the store 100 times until you find the right models in the first hour of the first day. i mean you can still game the system in similar way but then you deserve it lol.
let's say 1h of sauna is 2x 20min visits including chilling and showers in between...

you can buy a car which will make traveling between locations faster but that's it.
that's why i suggest a option or a game mode that allow to simply snuff around with no time restriction. this could lock any progression in story or else but just allow to meet random girls and have sex with them (no option to recruit them or else).

4.10 star(s) 56 Votes