Mukalf

Feb 3, 2020
I have a 2 problem/bug ( i dont know ) game version 0.798

1. I cant insert tag( creampie, deepthroat, etc) to scenes produced manuallly in the studio
2. The cheat to add/remove trait to the girl not working properly, the one that give stat bonus ex :sexual trait, if you remove it the 25 bonus stats still there. Or if you adding a new trait to this girl their bonus start will doubled to 50 in this case

Sorry for my bad english

Idoknow909

Dec 5, 2017
Might be a silly question but does anyone know how to get location tags or sex act tags in the scenes produced inside of the studios?

Roguelv3

Nov 20, 2020
Hi guys, I still can not buy the nightclub altough i have completed all scenarios with Delia and i can neither find the option to buy it. Anyone knows what could be the problem, or anyone who has the same problem?

Staerin

Nov 26, 2017
Might be a silly question but does anyone know how to get location tags or sex act tags in the scenes produced inside of the studios?
I'm 99% sure location tags come from the backdrop you have set for the studio your films are made in. Or when you hit the shoot button in a girl's stats (ctrl+s I believe) if gives you options for where to film it. And act tags... get a production assistant and under the production options you can set them there. I believe it's just whatever happens in the sex scene. If it's a scene the protagonist is not involved in... I'm not sure you can without a production assistant.

joe316

Dec 3, 2016
How do I join my own goddamn party? I tried to join after the 12am time, no one is there, I tried waiting in the party area until the 12am time, still no one there. What am i missing?
I notice this bug was never fixed. Not surprised that this hot garbage bug filled game is so unpopular.

• Angry
Reactions: mecha_froggy

Tyrfing

May 11, 2018
@ joe316: You schedule a Party for Sunday at your beach for example. At Sunday 12:00 in your office you open your Dashboard (where you have your Company overviews), there to the Tag "Properties". Here you simply select the appropriate place and have the button "Attend Party".

Hope it helped, sry for all those misplaced capital letters, but i seem to be unable to find out how to deactivate autocorrect, that keeps stabbing my sentences to death :(

nodice20

Jun 26, 2019
I do love this with every version and love that the dev added a way to get certain traits without having them all bundled together again.

Though is pregnancy bugged in the lastest version or am I dumb and accidentally clicked it off at the start and didn't notice? And if I am as stupid as I think I am is there anyway to turn it on without starting over?

Rossii1

Nov 9, 2020
Night club is locked.
I cleared delia beaumont questline, i meet her at weekend in the lobby of hotel but i didn't see anything new in "properties".
How can I unlock night club???
Thanks for helping.

Wolfefang

Jan 28, 2020
Night club is locked.
I cleared delia beaumont questline, i meet her at weekend in the lobby of hotel but i didn't see anything new in "properties".
How can I unlock night club???
Thanks for helping.
Properties are unlocked by reputation level. I think the Night Club unlocks at level 3. If you have the dev version I think the properties maybe bugged.

Extra

Jun 28, 2017
there's a traits.txt in the appdata folder, is it summarise only the details, or it'll be an effect if I modify the values?

4.10 star(s) 56 Votes