Otomo

Dec 17, 2017
Suggestion : can you add more options on player creation ? for example, direcly creating a punk/gothic female player ?

stauffi

Jul 23, 2017
you could eventually buy them all out but there should be some limit or whatever.
like you can buy them all out, but you will have to keep up with the market demand (impossible for all categories, or only with extreme micromangment), so new rival companies will be formed as a result and you'll get a reputation hit. something like that.
The ancient classic whoremaster had this mechanic, you always had up to 4 competing brothels, you could defeat them with your gangs. Sometimes they even killed one during infighting without you interfering. But after a few weeks or months new competitors came and took over the vaccant spots.

great idea. need to figure out something great.
probably tied to whats in now. stealing their stars and increasing your marketshare will drop their value. also ordering reputation hits and whatnot.
I think giving the competititors a face by making special NPCs for them as company owners might be nice. If you manage to take over their company you can then offer the Ladies and Gentlemen to keep their job, but under your supervisorship. You can also try to go on dates with them then, and the management part would be something simple like the current Camshow window. You have a slider where you set how much of their profit they can keep and how much they have to give you. If you squeeze them dry they will hate you and this could be a base for additional random events.

gantas189

May 7, 2017
Bug report.

Cashing after meeting 2 cops

I've tried all 3 response options during this event. Crashing as soon as event finish

1618732981789.png

Ereion

Jan 4, 2019
Hey,,, version v798d, In perks if you choose hareem master it says 'cant use talent search' . But in game with hareem master trait u can only assign talent search to PA and nothing else. Every thing else is greyed out apart from talent search and none. Sorry if bug is already reported.
also around mid game my top models cost around 1.5k - 2.5k per scene , make a loss of 1k every scene on most of the top model, even the special ones lol. and even at the beginning i make like a profit of 10-20$ a scene so not sure what im doing wrong ,, ty for the game

Last edited:

livano

Dec 6, 2017
Hey,,, version v798d, In perks if you choose hareem master it says 'cant use talent search' . But in game with hareem master trait u can only assign talent search to PA and nothing else. Every thing else is greyed out apart from talent search and none. Sorry if bug is already reported.
also around mid game my top models cost around 1.5k - 2.5k per scene , make a loss of 1k every scene on most of the top model, even the special ones lol,, ty for the game
Yeah, this is a known bug. It should be fixed in upcoming versions.

mbmb

Game Developer
Apr 18, 2017
Suggestion : can you add more options on player creation ? for example, direcly creating a punk/gothic female player ?
this things are unlocked with gameplay so id have to change everything
Bug report.

Cashing after meeting 2 cops

I've tried all 3 response options during this event. Crashing as soon as event finish

View attachment 1149015
were you loading old saves? which dev version are you playing?
i've been fixing shit around those crashes some time ago.

also around mid game my top models cost around 1.5k - 2.5k per scene , make a loss of 1k every scene on most of the top model, even the special ones lol. and even at the beginning i make like a profit of 10-20$ a scene so not sure what im doing wrong ,, ty for the game
as said, known bug.
no profit even if you take distributer deal? hire some marketing people to boost mark. score

gantas189

May 7, 2017
were you loading old saves? which dev version are you playing?
i've been fixing shit around those crashes some time ago.

fresh new game

I'm using v798_dev2 when this bug happens.

I download older version 797 and load the save game. this bug still happens.

it happens when I "Rest till 8 AM" at the office. The next day, police will come in and the crash happens after I finish the dialog regardless choosing any option.

wait to bypass this bug is waiting outside of main house till morning for the event not to happen.

I've include the save game

borrowed

Feb 18, 2020
fresh new game

I'm using v798_dev2 when this bug happens.

I download older version 797 and load the save game. this bug still happens.

it happens when I "Rest till 8 AM" at the office. The next day, police will come in and the crash happens after I finish the dialog regardless choosing any option.

wait to bypass this bug is waiting outside of main house till morning for the event not to happen.

I've include the save game
TBH with you v798_dev2 has a lot of bugs in it. "Version v0.798Dev2 contains a lot of bugs. Only download this version if you are fine with encountering errors or general instability." just download the stable version of the game page 252 if you go to patreon to get the most recent build if you support this game, wait for the GODS release the most recent stable build just hope and pray.

Last edited:

ririmudev

Dec 15, 2018
I forgot to ask earlier, but was there any way to start with an equal percentage chance for all races?

Olive_Drab

Jun 6, 2017
Can I sign a contract with girls from other agencies who come to the party?
Yes, but you need to have a PA lawyer to make them available immediately (they can get them out of their old contract). After that, they'll show up in your list like a girl you've met normally; but they'll still need to a casting call.

Reactions: Tikki

borrowed

Feb 18, 2020
Hoping and praying maybe to spice the game up a little bit
*The girls would not give their anal virginity's so quick and maybe they would demand more money in contract or something.
*Overdose of drugs would be great and more different drugs to buy and maybe add more effects.
*If the girl addict to drugs it would be great if you run out of drugs the girls will never do the scene.
*Hoping for more car models.
*If the girl will never do anal scene it would be great option stick drug up her ass.

• Haha
Reactions: Manifold

ririmudev

Dec 15, 2018
probably the closest you can get to even distribution is choosing random at start.
Thanks; is random the Default option?

(separate topic... leaving the drug OD stuff optional would be appreciated... sounds a bit unpleasant, speaking for myself)

4.10 star(s) 56 Votes