Valoryn

Jul 13, 2018
assign them contracts you can raise their pop in selection area costs a few buck but raises their score a few points
That's all they can be used for? Those contracts don't pay enough to cover the wages of those photo models. Camgirls do way better.

rle68

May 28, 2017
That's all they can be used for? Those contracts don't pay enough to cover the wages of those photo models. Camgirls do way better.
Right now thats all they do... use the cheat option and make their likes a 100% on all and shoot them in scenes as well

Reactions: Valoryn

LarsThorwald

May 13, 2020
Hello everyone again! Tell me, what is the church for?
From what I understand, it will eventually be a place to meet people, seduce a nun or a woman getting married, that kind of thing.

Right now it's just a placeholder as it is not finished. I don't think NPCs even appear there, currently.

GoGom

May 13, 2019
From what I understand, it will eventually be a place to meet people, seduce a nun or a woman getting married, that kind of thing.

Right now it's just a placeholder as it is not finished. I don't think NPCs even appear there, currently.
Txh

qwertysmith

May 19, 2017
Eh somebody saying "this needs to happen!", somebody else replying "No it doesn't!" and then it pretty much going to shit.

The usual internet friendly and respectful exchange of different views...
I was here for it, that is the most accurate G rated summary.

Spearhead-X

Oct 10, 2020
They do, its just really uncommon. On Saturdays you sometimes get randoms attending weddings and twice I have seen Nuns at other times but messed up the dialogue options so not sure where that goes yet.

Borun

Apr 21, 2019
Anybody encountered autoclick bug ? Im starting a new game and when i create new character i get this bug that "clicks" on a button until i click a new one and the next one still autoclicks .

Valoryn

Jul 13, 2018
is playing with the new body types worth it? it adds bbw, petite, and muscles right? but no clothes will fit?
if you have a fetish for it, go for it. with regards to clothes, what is worn by one body type cannot worn by a different body type. that's it.

DrLizardman

Apr 28, 2021
if you have a fetish for it, go for it. with regards to clothes, what is worn by one body type cannot worn by a different body type. that's it.
well im pretty far ingame, so i think I will just wait till an update comes that fixes clothes. 3 bodies are not worth restarting lol

Derpingas

Jan 21, 2018
If anybody's got a custom character, I'd really like to get a GD file because I am mega struggling and I just want this appearance I made put into the game. Tried using the modding guide files but the game just crashes when I go to the spawn location, regardless of whether I use the 0.798 or 0.799 files on my 0.799 version.

Last edited:

borrowed

Feb 18, 2020
If anybody's got a custom character, I'd really like to get a GD file because I am mega struggling and I just want this appearance I made put into the game. Tried using the modding guide files but the game just crashes when I go to the spawn location, regardless of whether I use the 0.798 or 0.799 files on my 0.799 version.
Join discord their some custom character available

mbmb

Game Developer
Apr 18, 2017
missed the drama too bad. i've said it before, no futa "officially". when modding allows it, then yea.
mecha_froggy i hope you continue to provide feedback coz it's always on point. if not here then somewhere else.

Anybody encountered autoclick bug ? Im starting a new game and when i create new character i get this bug that "clicks" on a button until i click a new one and the next one still autoclicks .
first time hearing about this. what platform and version?

here's a really simple conversation

Reactions: Ofdimaelr and SenPC

Borun

Apr 21, 2019
missed the drama too bad. i've said it before, no futa "officially". when modding allows it, then yea.
mecha_froggy i hope you continue to provide feedback coz it's always on point. if not here then somewhere else.

first time hearing about this. what platform and version?

here's a really simple conversation Mega
Pc , had 2 versions on pc here . 797 and 799 both have the same problem , i deleted all appdata in godot.

corporalcrunch

Jul 21, 2017
How can I get a custom modded male character to join my company if I'm playing as a male character? I wanted to add one but as the male player only meets women around the game world the modded male I made doesn't appear at the location I assigned him to. Is there a way to directly add them to my models list, or even mod an existing model to have the same appearance?

Reactions: SenPC

NotEnoughHats

Mar 27, 2019
How can I get a custom modded male character to join my company if I'm playing as a male character? I wanted to add one but as the male player only meets women around the game world the modded male I made doesn't appear at the location I assigned him to. Is there a way to directly add them to my models list, or even mod an existing model to have the same appearance?
Why not just rename a random male model and plastic surgery them to look how you want them to look? That's my only idea. I don't know anything about modding.

SenPC

Feb 3, 2018
Why not just rename a random male model and plastic surgery them to look how you want them to look? That's my only idea. I don't know anything about modding.
Not speaking for corporalcrunch , just for my own gameplay: In most of my games I run a studio concentrating on interracial gangbangs. Giving someone plastic surgery won't give them the "ebony" tag to qualify for my game's definition of what interracial is. I swear, I've gone in-game years and only stumbled across three or four ebony male models, even with a cadre of personal assistants focused on recruiting talent. Meanwhile I come across a gazillion ebony female models. So a solid answer to the original question is something I'm interested in, too, because I'm an idiot and it didn't occur to me to fill my roster with custom male models.

corporalcrunch

Jul 21, 2017
That seems to be the only way to go about it at the moment from what I have tried, though some gameplay elements can be a barrier to doing this (having a high enough reputation level to get them to accept the contract and enough cash to pay for the contract) and some customization options aren't available, most notably not being able to change their body type. I had hoped there might be another way, like maybe just being able to spawn a modded character into my roster, but guess this will work for now, thanks.

Not speaking for corporalcrunch , just for my own gameplay: In most of my games I run a studio concentrating on interracial gangbangs. Giving someone plastic surgery won't give them the "ebony" tag to qualify for my game's definition of what interracial is. I swear, I've gone in-game years and only stumbled across three or four ebony male models, even with a cadre of personal assistants focused on recruiting talent. Meanwhile I come across a gazillion ebony female models. So a solid answer to the original question is something I'm interested in, too, because I'm an idiot and it didn't occur to me to fill my roster with custom male models.
I have a similar issue, my game is set so that the population are mostly from one region, and so I was having trouble finding actors of a particular ethnicity from agencies. After trying out the plastic surgery menu with an actor I had under contract I found that I could change an actor's ethnicity using the Skin slider, but I also found that some of the options you get with the Eyes slider can change the ethnicity to Asian, which seems to overlap any ethnicity you get from changing their skin tone, so that's something to check for also if you find that it isn't changing their ethnicity tag.

Reactions: SenPC
4.10 star(s) 56 Votes