mecha_froggy

Oct 17, 2018
Well gang, it looks like some self-important crybaby went and threw a temper tantrum after shitting his diaper because I committed some kind of micro-aggression onto his safe-space.

Anyway, I'm outta here. Hope you're happy, you frothing little futa-goblin.

To everyone else, it's been fun and I wish you the best of luck!

nb8

Jul 22, 2017
Well gang, it looks like some self-important crybaby went and threw a temper tantrum after shitting his diaper because I committed some kind of micro-aggression onto his safe-space.

no, you shouldn't do this, because it will mean that this psychopath won
if you don't fight back these people, they will disfigure everything around, and say that it was

qwertysmith

May 19, 2017

Don't leave man, you're a staple of this games community. Screw that guy.

Susan Xandera

Jul 13, 2017

I've checked a few of your posts on other threads and don't see a problem, unless it was an asshat that liked Defiler Wings I've yet to see something for anyone to get upset with you about.

Deleted member 1053739

Donor
Dec 1, 2018
Isn't there v799 on android yet? I miss the custom perks feature, I need them :).
Edit: Nevermind I subscribed on patreon and took the 799c. if anyone has the 799 for android please post it, I don't like the fixed bug with camgirls in 799c :))

Last edited:

GoGom

May 13, 2019
Hello! Can I see the gangbang, FFFM and others? Or in this game, you can only watch sex boy and girl?

Deleted member 1053739

Donor
Dec 1, 2018
Hello! Can I see the gangbang, FFFM and others? Or in this game, you can only watch sex boy and girl?
Yes you, you can control them just like boy-girl etc, just click on the studio building your are filming a scene in and click take a look inside, be sure to do that before the movie is done. 1626719668900.png

Valoryn

Jul 13, 2018
the photo models are assigned in the studio but they're not making money nor becoming popular. how do i change that?

CboyC95

Engaged Member
Feb 22, 2019
I think the outfit system should be revamped as some articles of clothes that come off just don't make any sense. I think it should be reworked to where one-piece suits (i.e. swimsuits) should be mapped to "Top", socks, stockings, and pantyhose = "Stockings", and I also thing there should be another tab "Gloves" (i.e. gloves, bands, etc).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

rle68

May 28, 2017
the photo models are assigned in the studio but they're not making money nor becoming popular. how do i change that?
assign them contracts you can raise their pop in selection area costs a few buck but raises their score a few points

rle68

May 28, 2017
adjustment needs to be made when convincing a model with drugs and or alcohol that their percent goes up any amount slight to massive if she enjoyed the scene....ply them with booze have a scene and the % goes back to zero.. some models will like the idea of what they shot and their likes should increase some....and it could decrease it as well lowering happiness have the model leave etc options

4.10 star(s) 56 Votes