OUK

May 28, 2017
I had same problem. Apparently you need to increase your site quality (4k, VR etc.). When you start it is 0% quality so you earn 0%, and ofc when you reach 100% you earn 100%. Strange, but this is how it works right now.
Thanks, after activating all additional functions (also including cam shows, which was not part of the plan at this point) I have the expected income.

After that I have learned that the programme is crashing after confirming girls for a cam show. After that you change automatically to the studio main screen and after that it is not possible to go back to the office without a crash.

LarsThorwald

May 13, 2020
Some suggestions for this game improvement:

- More developed relationship system. More conversation options, more chances for conflicts (within the company, workers stealing girlfriends, for example), more impact due to the very cool system of traits (beyond the scenes and happiness values);
- A mod (?) in which the MC can produce a reality show with models (some companies are doing this in real life and I think that would be a very interesting addition to the game);
- More interactions between the MC company and rivals. Models from the MC company leaving, encounters between the MC and rivals models, violent disputes between companies owners, etc.
- I don't know if it is possible, but if it isn't, make the offspring of the MC active players in the game, giving the option for the player to make them adults after their birth;
- More celebrities with leaking videos, great scandals, etc.
I would like to see ALL OF THIS. Great post.

Mr.Gardener

Jan 1, 2018
Man posted on his patreon that there's been some fuckery from his electrcity provider roasting plenty of his devices, so rightfully will take a few weeks to recover from that normally, I think he paused patreons payments for a single months so I doubt it'll too long

vitvit23

May 9, 2019
Is there a button to trigger dirty talk? In scene I seen that the female will say their line but I haven't seen any male saying their line. Maybe I am in the wrong scene or maybe I am missing something.

Occasionally when I walk into a bar, there's a girl wearing hijab or headscarf. Is that something obtainable?

borrowed

Feb 18, 2020
Is there a button to trigger dirty talk? In scene I seen that the female will say their line but I haven't seen any male saying their line. Maybe I am in the wrong scene or maybe I am missing something.

Occasionally when I walk into a bar, there's a girl wearing hijab or headscarf. Is that something obtainable?
male dirty talk still only on dev version not public one don't know about the hijab or headscarf mostly I use cheat unlock all costume

OmegaZXA

May 10, 2019
Is there any way to mod the character creator? I'm not fond of how extreme some of the penalties for the negative perks are compared to the positive ones (ie: having no male models to do shoots while you search for talent, or not being allowed to do shoots yourself). I want to change the default point balance from 0 to something like -50 so I can have some good basic perks without having to cripple my playthrough.

Fokko29

Jan 4, 2020
Is there any way to mod the character creator? I'm not fond of how extreme some of the penalties for the negative perks are compared to the positive ones (ie: having no male models to do shoots while you search for talent, or not being allowed to do shoots yourself). I want to change the default point balance from 0 to something like -50 so I can have some good basic perks without having to cripple my playthrough.
Agree, want this option too.

Ebet Ebety

Jun 3, 2017
Is it just me or some of the locations that used to work for custom NPCs don't work anymore?
The bar, street, beach, gym, library, hotel lobby, jewelry store, hospital, tattoo parlor and park are working fine, but
beauty salon, general store and night club are not working at all and church seems to have an exceedingly low chance of spawning

Dimitry1094

Dec 5, 2017
I have a problem with photostudio. I have a models which fit for contract, I have all equipment and stuff, but I can not start photoshoot for contract. What I need to do? When I push botton at the end "Conclude and exit" is nothing happened.

bpsx9

Mar 17, 2020
I have a problem with photostudio. I have a models which fit for contract, I have all equipment and stuff, but I can not start photoshoot for contract. What I need to do? When I push botton at the end "Conclude and exit" is nothing happened.
you have to go to publish, there you will see the contracts option, click on it to see the requirements, click on the second tab that has the girls, mark them and go to the last tab to finish the process, same thing as creating a scene in other rooms

Dimitry1094

Dec 5, 2017
you have to go to publish, there you will see the contracts option, click on it to see the requirements, click on the second tab that has the girls, mark them and go to the last tab to finish the process, same thing as creating a scene in other rooms
Oh! I understood... I seek it in production/photo. But it in production/contracts... I'm not sure, but it some illogical maybe ))

4.10 star(s) 56 Votes