a6326348

Aug 5, 2018
Really silly oversight here with the auto-producer minimum happiness requirement. Setting it to 100 will result in the producer never scheduling anyone despite having tons of models at 100 happiness, but lowering it to 99 will suddenly open that up.

DrLizardman

Apr 28, 2021
Has anyone made any progress with the tax inspector NPC? I can't find any answers anywhere.
After her second visit (Feb/Jan) she says she'll visit in a few weeks to check progress. I played up untill June in game and she didn't return; Are there any specific requirements for her to visit again or do I have to wait longer?
I tried playing without setting up company, to see if she would vist with another warning about avoiding tax, but still no return visit.
not sure if there is anything. maybe not paying taxes gets her to come back? or its just a fine lol

a6326348

Aug 5, 2018
There's also the fact that there is no FFF likeness for anyone besides MC despite being the game for a while now, so you can schedule every model for FFF scenes, even photomodels that would normally only do solo.

borrowed

Feb 18, 2020
are there any tutorials for this game?
Playing male MC hire some hooker wait till 8 am shoot repeat till you reach lvl 2 reputation create company after you manage to get enough funds hire cam girls you earn more money this way to fund other side projects.

riskbraker

Apr 29, 2019
Lol funny problem: run CCleaner and didn't make a backup. After that climax bars in the game filling always too fast, just within a few seconds in any version of the game. Reinstalled C++ and even net framework but nothing helps. Playing with some moderate PC with an actual Videocard, non-archaic. Any suggestions?

Manifold

Jan 14, 2018
How i find "boys" as a male MC?
Pesonal assistent > talent search, or if you have good enough security (employ security guards) they will catch some burglars from time to time and you can force them to work for you. ASAIK males through models agencies have been deactivated but perhaps I'm wrong.

roland1912

Sep 23, 2019
Some suggestions for this game improvement:

- More developed relationship system. More conversation options, more chances for conflicts (within the company, workers stealing girlfriends, for example), more impact due to the very cool system of traits (beyond the scenes and happiness values);
- A mod (?) in which the MC can produce a reality show with models (some companies are doing this in real life and I think that would be a very interesting addition to the game);
- More interactions between the MC company and rivals. Models from the MC company leaving, encounters between the MC and rivals models, violent disputes between companies owners, etc.
- I don't know if it is possible, but if it isn't, make the offspring of the MC active players in the game, giving the option for the player to make them adults after their birth;
- More celebrities with leaking videos, great scandals, etc.

Mishun

Jan 27, 2018
can you give me step-by-step guide to recruit police women?
they are visited me once, now i don't know when and where i must go to continue

guiseppe

Jun 5, 2017
i'm not sure about the trigger, but i felt there is another visit in the office about 7-14 days later

after the 2nd visit you can meet them twice in the park

and then in the streets; there you wait for an hour after the talk and buy some drugs

Reactions: Mishun

OUK

May 28, 2017
Greetings.

I am currently playing Version 0.799c and I am probably doing something wrong about getting income by subscribers of my website.

I have 2 standard Web-Admins (level 3 and 4) and one website with nearly 800 subscribers by a fee of 30 bucks, but in the next month I did not receive any income, although in the "Financial Overview" it should be over 20.000 $. The web admins efficiency is 100%. So far there are 177.477 fans.

What am I missing?

the_fake

Mar 19, 2018
Greetings.

I am currently playing Version 0.799c and I am probably doing something wrong about getting income by subscribers of my website.

I have 2 standard Web-Admins (level 3 and 4) and one website with nearly 800 subscribers by a fee of 30 bucks, but in the next month I did not receive any income, although in the "Financial Overview" it should be over 20.000 $. The web admins efficiency is 100%. So far there are 177.477 fans.

What am I missing?
I had same problem. Apparently you need to increase your site quality (4k, VR etc.). When you start it is 0% quality so you earn 0%, and ofc when you reach 100% you earn 100%. Strange, but this is how it works right now.

@ up blankos
Tatto parlor - talk to bluehaired girl on the beach. You may need to accumulate some fans first
Photo model - you need photo studio, director, equipment and girl od photomodel contract.

Reactions: blankos
4.10 star(s) 56 Votes