kuruvit

Jun 15, 2017
ok you win, i wont remove autocasting. i need to code in some system so PA will make a promise or two every now and then
I think it would be better if those types of options could be adjusted in the worker's menu instead of being something completely random, maybe you can choose some default options and have your PA add some more if the hiring is unlikely.

Saltheart

Sep 2, 2017
Faaaantastic - thank you!
Honestly, of all the games on this site, THIS IS the one I look forward to the most.
You've got something really good going on here.

Klaabu

Feb 19, 2019
ver 0.8 dev 4.
People from some states (India, Pakistan, Israel, Marocco and African countrys) dont have ethnic tags - work in progress or bug in my version?

Sorry about my Engrish

mbmb

Game Developer
Apr 18, 2017
ver 0.8 dev 4.
People from some states (India, Pakistan, Israel, Marocco and African countrys) dont have ethnic tags - work in progress or bug in my version?

Sorry about my Engrish
they dont have a tag since they dont belong in any of the 4

Etcétera_74

Jan 2, 2021
this game is not popular enough to be shared quickly. maybe it's the lack of landlords.
there were whole release cycles when it didnt get updated here. theres still links to a year old build on the first page even if newer version is free to download.
also doesnt help that the only guy willing to share dev versions is gone.

but ok, these latest dev versions are pretty finnicky so im glad they didnt get shared coz id only get bad press hah. maybe patreons that are here deep down know this and dont want to expose me lol.
it's getting more stable now so sooner or later some hero will drop the links.
I just wanted to thank you, and congratulate you, for the game. Also, the fact that you are here being a spectator and even encouraging the free circulation of your effort, is noteworthy.

asfasfasfvas

Oct 13, 2018
Does anyone know how to use cheatengine on perk points, even with cheats enabled I can't change the points which doesn't make much sense since I'm going to use cheats to make the game easier why not use more perks?

Erosia

Oct 3, 2018
ok you win, i wont remove autocasting. i need to code in some system so PA will make a promise or two every now and then
Speaking of systems boss, do you mind if I ask you to code in an option to make the dude in sex scenes faceless /a floating dick /transparent/ voiceless etc? I hope it isn't much to ask.

Chislev

Jun 12, 2020
All of the linux links appear to be down (Nopy and FilesUpload sites are down, Mega file removed for TOS violation)

Lou111

Jun 2, 2018
mbmb

Leaving the auto-casting is indeed the right choice.
Speaking of automation, one of the big hang-ups for me later in the game is the failure to take into account the penalty for recently staring in a film when assigning girls for production. When manually shooting a film I have no idea if they're schedule for a shoot later in the week without some tedious research.

I've been playing this game longer than some people on this thread has been alive.
What keeps me coming back now is the STD mechanic.
Seeing how much it can cause havoc while I ignore it completely just fills me with joy.
Point is, I hope you're not thinking of not expanding or tweaking this mechanic further.
Thanks for the hard work (y)

• Haha
Reactions: Githype

agriasoaks

Oct 11, 2019
Why does my antivirus keep reporting finding TR/Crypt.XPACK.Gen in the 32 bit version ? Is this a false positive or something else ?

Elrompeortos2000

Aug 26, 2020
I really like this game but I think it would be cool if we could get more stuff to do with your gf or at least add a relationship that actually makes sense like taking him/her on dates and so on. It would also more depth to pregnancy feature which is kinda just there which I don't mind but like I said before a pregnancy feature and IDK maybe a story mode or a relationship system with preset characters created by us or the dev would be really cool

Reactions: LarsThorwald

franksiinatra

Dec 17, 2019
hell yeah, new update. Now all im waiting for is male character traits to be added. The mansion is a great idea, you can have your own "playboy" mansion with it down the line. Also waiting for the relationship stuff to be fleshed out

Ravic22

Oct 4, 2020
Sooo...game is stuck in corner of the screen and i can't find a way to change the resolution. I can't see half of the buttons because it's clipping.

Resolution on my screen is 1360x768

Reactions: Loganfin

Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020
Sooo...game is stuck in corner of the screen and i can't find a way to change the resolution. I can't see half of the buttons because it's clipping.

Resolution on my screen is 1360x768
I had the exact same issue. Couldn't figure out a solution.

4.10 star(s) 56 Votes