Proximity

Aug 11, 2017
Do we know how moddable the game will be in the future? Will a future stable version support more locations, triggers/conditions.. when it comes to modding? It would be fun to be able to populate the new areas such as the university/east city ourselves

mbmb

Game Developer
Apr 18, 2017
How can i enable masterbation toys and double penetration on quick sex?
just use the positions with those tags in the sex scene. dp is a mmf/gangbang tag so you'll need a studio for that one.

Do we know how moddable the game will be in the future? Will a future stable version support more locations, triggers/conditions.. when it comes to modding? It would be fun to be able to populate the new areas such as the university/east city ourselves
what would you like to see?
i'll add university locations in the next update. probably even on of the upcoming hotfixes.
you already have custom triggers (keywords you set to true or false), like "fucked_mandy":true
you can set them in conversation and use as a spawn trigger for some completly different character. like if you use the above custom trigger for a second girl, she wont spawn if you havent fucked mandy.

also branching paths based on unlimited number of triggers, so you can jump to whatever place in the conversation based on multiple combantion of triggers. for example, ["fucked_mandy", "fucked_mindy","fucked_cindy"] will jump you to one point, if you fucked only two of them you jump to some other point. you can then branch further based on other triggers you've set (were you kind or rude,...)

also you can spawn multiple characters(new or modded ones) in convo. can also combine with above branching and she'll only show if you have certain triggers on true.

i mean you can go pretty wild already.

I heard there were changes to the new recruitment systems. will that be explained in the changelog?
it's still pretty much the same. promises have bigger bonus to favor and if you have capable PAs you'll know some background info on chick so you can make the "right" promise. or did you mean something else?

How does the version look like 0.8, because I am thinking about buying an access, because I have been waiting for a long time
sooner or later someone gonna post it.

Proximity

Aug 11, 2017
what would you like to see?
i'll add university locations in the next update. probably even on of the upcoming hotfixes.
you already have custom triggers (keywords you set to true or false), like "fucked_mandy":true
you can set them in conversation and use as a spawn trigger for some completly different character. like if you use the above custom trigger for a second girl, she wont spawn if you havent fucked mandy.

also branching paths based on unlimited number of triggers, so you can jump to whatever place in the conversation based on multiple combantion of triggers. for example, ["fucked_mandy", "fucked_mindy","fucked_cindy"] will jump you to one point, if you fucked only two of them you jump to some other point. you can then branch further based on other triggers you've set (were you kind or rude,...)

also you can spawn multiple characters(new or modded ones) in convo. can also combine with above branching and she'll only show if you have certain triggers on true.

i mean you can go pretty wild already.
It is already pretty good indeed, I've been having fun with the branching, as my "story" is getting more interesting as I'm understanding how to write the conversation file correctly.
I had no idea about the "fucked" trigger, I basically created my own custom trigger for that, that's good to know. (I'm following the pdf guide from your website).

I don't know if any of these are possible, but I'll tell you what I think could be useful tools. Maybe they already exist, in which case, good job ^^
Maybe a time delay for the spawn trigger of a step? In hours or days maybe? That would make us wait a few days for a character to make their decision for example.
Be able to set a specific day/days for a character to spawn would be nice too. As I am modding a cosplayer character, I'd like for her to only appear on the weekends, for the comic-con.
Is there a way to choose the position a character will appear in a room? The example that comes to my mind is the hotel lobby, a modded character appears at the receptionist spot, I'd like for her to either be standing in the lobby or be sitting (like Dalia is during her quest).

For now these are the only ones I can think of.
I was also wondering if there was another way to hire the goths from the comic-con other than record them in secret and hope they come to your office to confront you?
Anyways, thank you for making this game and taking your time to answer us.

mbmb

Game Developer
Apr 18, 2017
It is already pretty good indeed, I've been having fun with the branching, as my "story" is getting more interesting as I'm understanding how to write the conversation file correctly.
I had no idea about the "fucked" trigger, I basically created my own custom trigger for that, that's good to know. (I'm following the pdf guide from your website).

I don't know if any of these are possible, but I'll tell you what I think could be useful tools. Maybe they already exist, in which case, good job ^^
Maybe a time delay for the spawn trigger of a step? In hours or days maybe? That would make us wait a few days for a character to make their decision for example.
Be able to set a specific day/days for a character to spawn would be nice too. As I am modding a cosplayer character, I'd like for her to only appear on the weekends, for the comic-con.
Is there a way to choose the position a character will appear in a room? The example that comes to my mind is the hotel lobby, a modded character appears at the receptionist spot, I'd like for her to either be standing in the lobby or be sitting (like Dalia is during her quest).

For now these are the only ones I can think of.
I was also wondering if there was another way to hire the goths from the comic-con other than record them in secret and hope they come to your office to confront you?
Anyways, thank you for making this game and taking your time to answer us.
i mean, fucked_mandy was an example of a custom trigger, not something thats integrated.
there's no way to determine days, but i can make it. same with delay timer.
positions wil be a little more tricky but i'll put it on the list.

no, goths were never meant to be recruitable. i just havent fixed that exploit since you deserve them if you go through so much shit. maybe i'll make it so you can in the future, just need to find an unique way to do so.

Last edited:

Proximity

Aug 11, 2017
i mean, fucked_mandy was an example of a custom trigger, not something thats integrated.
there's no way to determine days, but i can make it. same with delay timer.
positions wil be a little more tricky but i'll put it on the list.

no, goths were never meant to be recruitable. i just havent fixed that exploit since you deserve it if you go through so much shit. maybe i'll make it so you can in the future, just need to find an unique way to do so.
Thank you for considering it, as just a player I have no idea if what I asked for is easy, hard to do or maybe even straight up annoying.

I had no idea recruiting the goths was an exploit, but if you find a unique way to make them available in the future, that would be pretty nice. Idk if you take suggestions, but maybe keep them in your back pocket for when you want to introduce us to newer game mechanics in the future or late game stuff like bidding wars? Unique character models probably make them a prized commodity among players, would be a shame not to use them more.

mbmb

Game Developer
Apr 18, 2017
Thank you for considering it, as just a player I have no idea if what I asked for is easy, hard to do or maybe even straight up annoying.

I had no idea recruiting the goths was an exploit, but if you find a unique way to make them available in the future, that would be pretty nice. Idk if you take suggestions, but maybe keep them in your back pocket for when you want to introduce us to newer game mechanics in the future or late game stuff like bidding wars? Unique character models probably make them a prized commodity among players, would be a shame not to use them more.
true, problem is if you recruit the goths then i have nothing to put in the convention lol. maybe when there's enough other cosplay characters i'll disperse goths around the city

Jack Jack

Jun 1, 2017
Is there a way to change spawn time reqs? I mean, Lib takes 2 hours but in hotel room takes 1 hour for a new char to apear. Bar used to be 1H for a new random char but that was changed..

Reactions: Mexicano456

Proximity

Aug 11, 2017
true, problem is if you recruit the goths then i have nothing to put in the convention lol. maybe when there's enough other cosplay characters i'll disperse goths around the city
I didn't think of that issue, maybe have both the unique goths and game generated ones at the goth convention (if you have enough assets to make random ones, like other goth clothes, players will still try to fuck them to unlock their clothes) This way, the goth convention can live on and the player can still tryhard to recruit the unique goths how you want it to happen.

Reactions: mbmb

mbmb

Game Developer
Apr 18, 2017
Is there a way to change spawn time reqs? I mean, Lib takes 2 hours but in hotel room takes 1 hour for a new char to apear. Bar used to be 1H for a new random char but that was changed..
there's no way.
hotelroom should be higher also. bar is still 1h i think apart from the bartender

Etcétera_74

Jan 2, 2021
I'm going to ask an extremely stupid and basic query compared to the previous ones, but maybe someone else also wondered about it. Here I go...
How hard is it to set a choice for more size options for the butt? I mean, the maximum possible size to choose from is completely disproportionate to the breasts.

shaobi

Aug 7, 2021
dad.png
hi, my game is buggy now....

I can't shoot any new movies with my girls. Because the camera button just disappear from the right top....in every girls' tab....

So....how can i fix it?

OUK

May 28, 2017
View attachment 1566073

I can't shoot any new movies with my girls. Because the camera button just disappear from the right top....in every girls' tab....

So....how can i fix it?
The screenshot shows a "Photomodel" without any previous scenes. In the ealier versions normally photomodels will not do any hc movies, therefore not unexpactable. Do you have this problem with every model?

Reactions: shaobi

Otomo

Dec 17, 2017
how you can hire the actresses from other studios ? They always say they'll come;, but they can't broke their contract.

DrLizardman

Apr 28, 2021
Yeah I used to just have my pa recruit them as it was too hard to get models normally... I would just level up a pa to around 5 and then have them go through my backlog of new girls. before that I'd just use hookers as they don't say no

SenPC

Feb 3, 2018
View attachment 1566073

So....how can i fix it?
Maybe use the studio interface though the big camera icon on the left? There's a production panel there. Or maybe use a PA to autoschedule movies. You got options.

Reactions: shaobi

shaobi

Aug 7, 2021
The screenshot shows a "Photomodel" without any previous scenes. In the ealier versions normally photomodels will not do any hc movies, therefore not unexpactable. Do you have this problem with every model?
yep, i got same problem with all of my girls....

But, i think you should be right.

Because i added several traits to my girls with cheat function :unsure:

I'll check this when i back to home.

4.10 star(s) 56 Votes