rle68

May 28, 2017
KAKAKA!! XD , well... nowday futanari fetish is quite popular lol. And for me, watching Futa x Female give me two objects for fapping material in one sex scene!! lol. Bcoz sry, I'm not fap to a male.... kakaka no offense to males of course ( that me included ) :)
lol. Bcoz sry, I'm not fap to a male.,,,,

so a set of tits on a guy makes it ok? thats all your futa is a dude with tits and a cock,, i dont get it why people have to make a futa something it isnt.. if you like futas your basically saying i like cock and tits on a guy.. thats fine if that floats your boat but in reality other then 1 dude who did it for 100k it doesnt exist everything past that is a trannie/ crossdresser.. call a spade a spade just my .02

Reactions: Gato21

Noa69

Feb 13, 2018
lol. Bcoz sry, I'm not fap to a male.,,,,

so a set of tits on a guy makes it ok? thats all your futa is a dude with tits and a cock,, i dont get it why people have to make a futa something it isnt.. if you like futas your basically saying i like cock and tits on a guy.. thats fine if that floats your boat but in reality other then 1 dude who did it for 100k it doesnt exist everything past that is a trannie/ crossdresser.. call a spade a spade just my .02
lol a Futanari is not cock and tits on guy, instead cock on girl!! ( basicly they are a female ).Yeah its sound like not reality, but there is some case exist I saw on news lol!! those doctors call it,errr.. genetic abnormaly? but I would say that a gift lol, have two tools to pleasure with is a bless!!! kakaka. Btw lets not talk about it again and back to the game topic, beside the Dev himself already said there will not any futa content in the game :)

HeavenKim

Oct 2, 2018
Have a question regarding pregnancy announcements in the game, usually when you get a girl pregnant, they'll come and tell you, but when the girls you made your girlfriend got pregnant, they don't make the announcement to you at all, so it kinda makes me wonder, since other guys can also impregnate girls in game (iirc) , is it because the baby your girlfriends carrying is not yours so they are not announcing it? Or is it's because they are your girlfriend, so if they got pregnant, the baby they are carrying is automatically yours, that's why they are not announcing it?

HeavenKim

Oct 2, 2018
lol a Futanari is not cock and tits on guy, instead cock on girl!! ( basicly they are a female ).Yeah its sound like not reality, but there is some case exist I saw on news lol!! those doctors call it,errr.. genetic abnormaly? but I would say that a gift lol, have two tools to pleasure with is a bless!!! kakaka. Btw lets not talk about it again and back to the game topic, beside the Dev himself already said there will not any futa content in the game :)
Yeah, they are called Hermaphrodite, if not mistaken.

Reactions: Noa69

mbmb

Game Developer
Apr 18, 2017
love the art style of pe, always looking for various beautiful chicks in the city. since a few versions ago, npc will stay in place for hours. mbmb could you add a extra option to disable npc stay, just like the version before 0.78?
had to be done to remove an exploit of going in and out the location, since in v0.8 no time passes for that. the girls would be refreshing for ever.
there are more locations with more girls now so there's that.

Have a question regarding pregnancy announcements in the game, usually when you get a girl pregnant, they'll come and tell you, but when the girls you made your girlfriend got pregnant, they don't make the announcement to you at all, so it kinda makes me wonder, since other guys can also impregnate girls in game (iirc) , is it because the baby your girlfriends carrying is not yours so they are not announcing it? Or is it's because they are your girlfriend, so if they got pregnant, the baby they are carrying is automatically yours, that's why they are not announcing it?
probably just a bug, being a gf or not isnt even in any of the checks.
also it's not possible for others to impregnate a girl, unless you already meet a pregnant one, like in a hospital.

HeavenKim

Oct 2, 2018
had to be done to remove an exploit of going in and out the location, since in v0.8 no time passes for that. the girls would be refreshing for ever.
there are more locations with more girls now so there's that.

probably just a bug, being a gf or not isnt even in any of the checks.
also it's not possible for others to impregnate a girl, unless you already meet a pregnant one, like in a hospital.
Ah, ok, thanks for replying. (y)(y)

LarsThorwald

May 13, 2020
My character has a girlfriend.. and one day, her NPC "boyfriend" showed up at the office, angry that she was cheating. I, of course, beat him up.

There's definitely a really cool story in there somewhere, I really hope you expand the relationship drama side of the game as time rolls on. I'd definitely like it if characters and NPCs could get married in this game. There's a lot of shenanigans to be had at an actual wedding scene held at the church imo. Meeting hot relatives of the bride and recruiting them, dealing with someone who drinks way too much, and fun in the limo.

Venyas

Jan 20, 2018
i've refactored a lot of the code since it was getting hard to fix bugs, sometimes impossible without breaking the saves. so it's just dirty hack upon dirty hack and it was turning into chaos.
so yea, a lot of the code was completetly rewritten which need some more testing.

also want 0.8 to be as stable as possible
i'll probably continue with more frequent dev releases in the future. i dont see people complaining so why not.
After Cyberpunk and Bf 2042 the whole of gaming community learned the value of fixing a game, so no, we wont complain.

shaobi

Aug 7, 2021
My character has a girlfriend.. and one day, her NPC "boyfriend" showed up at the office, angry that she was cheating. I, of course, beat him up.

There's definitely a really cool story in there somewhere, I really hope you expand the relationship drama side of the game as time rolls on. I'd definitely like it if characters and NPCs could get married in this game. There's a lot of shenanigans to be had at an actual wedding scene held at the church imo. Meeting hot relatives of the bride and recruiting them, dealing with someone who drinks way too much, and fun in the limo.
And cheat on someone or put NTR element in game. I like it.(y)

ewana

Jan 14, 2020
how did you get your girlfriend? I do not have such an item for employees in version 0.8dev4, I also cannot raise their level. There is no such possibility in the training tab either. All I can do is in the screenshot below.
sry google translate
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

MEnieth

May 14, 2018
how did you get your girlfriend? I do not have such an item for employees in version 0.8dev4, I also cannot raise their level. There is no such possibility in the training tab either. All I can do is in the screenshot below.
sry google translate
you need to invite them into office several times to talk, then go for coffee, lunch etc. which then leads to asking them to be your GF

Reactions: ewana

HeavenKim

Oct 2, 2018
Thanks! I forgot there is a context menu here. But how do you level them up?
By inviting them to chat, lunch, movie, dinner, etc, but I'd advise you to at least upgrade your house to a mansion first before getting any girlfriend if you want to invite them to live in the mansion with you coz the option for it will be out of screen and you won't be able to choose the option (for Android at least, not sure about other platforms) when your relationship with potential girlfriend reaches 60 points.

4.10 star(s) 56 Votes