mbmb

Game Developer
Apr 18, 2017
add companion? How does it work
companions are like a party in rpgs
you can right click your girlfriend and add as a companion. now if you go around city picking up chicks you can choose a threesome if you so wish.

mbmb will the stable version be modable? I've read a bit of the mod guide and I might try doing some mods
yes, dev7 will have backwards compatible mods. if there arent any bugs that breaks them, otherwise dev8

Last edited:

esoom

Sep 6, 2017
Any hero want to post the latest Linux version ^^, although Windows version is Wine is 100% fine but... :).

Reactions: afonefa

ttyrke2

Nov 19, 2021
Troubleshooting. Trying to open .exe file from my old-ish laptop but nothing works.. Tried both, 64bit and 32bit.
Checked properties and there is no "unblock" checkbox. Also, just to be sure, unblocked it through powershell.
Tried compatible mods, win8/7. Run as administrator - nothing..
When I click on it nothing happens. Tried move it under other folder, popped out popup where I needed to set "run anyway" but result is the same. Nothing happens after that.
My specs:
1639085947478.png

Zabutnik

Dec 31, 2019
So, can you acquire the woman at the bank? There seems to be a hint that you can if you invest enough, but I feel like I'm missing a required step to get her to join the company.

asfasfasfvas

Oct 13, 2018
Troubleshooting. Trying to open .exe file from my old-ish laptop but nothing works.. Tried both, 64bit and 32bit.
Checked properties and there is no "unblock" checkbox. Also, just to be sure, unblocked it through powershell.
When I click on it nothing happens. Tried move it under other folder, popped out popup where I needed to set "run anyway" but result is the same. Nothing happens after that.
My specs:
View attachment 1537478
intel graphics dont run godot well, it gives blue screen and reboot sistem, dont even try

mbmb

Game Developer
Apr 18, 2017
My specs:
View attachment 1537478
pretty common issue for that specific card. when looking for solution i found godot main dev saying it's a driver issue. godot itself cannot trigger bluescreen.
you can update the drivers and hope for the best. most likely wont do much since people already tried.
you can wait forever for intel to write better drivers(which they wont)
or in my opinion the best solution
install linux and play linux version

So, can you acquire the woman at the bank? There seems to be a hint that you can if you invest enough, but I feel like I'm missing a required step to get her to join the company.
no, not recruitable. you can fuck her every week after completing her storyline.

TheOtherPeter

May 11, 2018
i am not getting Elizabeth and Debby to visit me for the second time on day 55. i have gone back as far to day 1 save to see if it would help but it did not.

Nvm they showed up on the 27th of march again... was it changed? or is it a bug?

olo1990pl

Dec 16, 2017
Can you scout the girl who tell you to open company? She appears for me 2times in first month.

Also how to level up (permanently) Depravity? I can only do that by Drugs (limited time + after 3rd she becomes addict). It's reason why Special Characters don't shoot scenes with you on Girls Tab.

Last edited:

mbmb

Game Developer
Apr 18, 2017
Can you scout the girl who tell you to open company? She appears for me 2times in first month.

Also how to level up (permanently) Depravity? I can only do that by Drugs (limited time + after 3rd she becomes addict). It's reason why Special Characters don't shoot scenes with you on Girls Tab.
not yet. there will be more in stable version.

assigning chicks to carwash, camshows stripclub, photostudio slowly raises depravity each day. also shooting all kinds of scenes.

ttyrke2

Nov 19, 2021
pretty common issue for that specific card. when looking for solution i found godot main dev saying it's a driver issue. godot itself cannot trigger bluescreen.
you can update the drivers and hope for the best. most likely wont do much since people already tried.
you can wait forever for intel to write better drivers(which they wont)
or in my opinion the best solution
install linux and play linux version

no, not recruitable. you can fuck her every week after completing her storyline.
Strange. Could be that it works half of the time? A week ago I run game just fine. Long startup time tho.
Downloaded it again and run straight from download toolbar. Works... Magic

biglazydog

May 28, 2017
Just outa' curiosity, why so many DEV versions this time around? What is making this version require more testing/work/feedback than some previous versions?

Best Wishes,

mbmb

Game Developer
Apr 18, 2017
Just outa' curiosity, why so many DEV versions this time around? What is making this version require more testing/work/feedback than some previous versions?

Best Wishes,
i've refactored a lot of the code since it was getting hard to fix bugs, sometimes impossible without breaking the saves. so it's just dirty hack upon dirty hack and it was turning into chaos.
so yea, a lot of the code was completetly rewritten which need some more testing.

also want 0.8 to be as stable as possible
i'll probably continue with more frequent dev releases in the future. i dont see people complaining so why not.

4.10 star(s) 56 Votes