killbane

Jul 21, 2017
Don't want to be that guy but any ballpark estimation for 0.8 stable?
not asking for a date ofc just is it a weeks/months thing? considering starting a new playthrough so should I Hold off or is it still a ways away?

Edit: NVM, Dev mentioned it should be around Christmas

Last edited:

rle68

May 28, 2017
went back and started a new game on 799... good lord a nurse freshly recruited from the hospital adding her to contract 600k i mean i have heard of gps but dayyumn

shadowy1234

Jun 25, 2017
I'm sure this was asked already, but can you somehow turn off retirement mechanic mid-game. I kinda want to keep the special chars forever.

zzczys

Jul 20, 2019
Play with cheats on to be able to assign traits to girls. Eternal trait slows retirement timer by alot. Loyal means they stay with the company and cannot be hired by rival company.

Eternal + Loyal = super girl
:devilish:

Last edited:

shadowy1234

Jun 25, 2017
Play with cheats on to be able to assign traits to girls. Eternal trait disables retirement timer. Loyal means they stay with the company and cannot be hired by rival company.

Eternal + Loyal = super girl
:devilish:
Ok, but how do I enable cheats mid-game?

Idontknowme

Game Developer
Nov 12, 2016
Ok, but how do I enable cheats mid-game?
I don't think you can. Unless you figured out a way to do it with Cheat Engine. If you have some fav gals tho you could note down the settings for their physical parameters and create them with the traits that zzczys suggested once the mod functionality is back.

Reactions: mbmb

mbmb

Game Developer
Apr 18, 2017
I have a question, is it possible to close this screen View attachment 1524358 in this new version before starting making sex scene vids? Coz it's causing the sex scene animation to lag, very lag for mobile, I remember it is possible to close it in previous versions and closing the said screen first before stating the sex scene fixes the lagging issue for sex scene animation.
it's should be closed the moment you click on location of the sex scene. i'll force the close and see.
i've been searching for the source of lag on android for so long now and still cant find it, even with all the profiling and everything. i even changed the location picker for that whole reason and it still happens

Truing to assign a PA to analytics role crashes the game for me in dev version. Anybody else having this issue?
old mods dont work. remove them and should be fine.

Reactions: Ofdimaelr

Ebet Ebety

Jun 3, 2017
old mods dont work. remove them and should be fine.
Thanks for the reply; as a matter of fact I had already done that immediately after the very first crash, that usually fixes problems, didn't do it this time, but I seem to have found the solution. It's dratic but it works lol.

If anybody is having the same issue with certain options crashing the game and has already removed old mods the solutions seems to be to delete the godot folder from your user/appdata...etc... that's what fixed it for me.

ElCativo1988

Mar 13, 2018
I enabled webcams on the homepage. But don't know how my girls do which ones. Also contracted one for webcams. But how the hell does it work now? ^^

spunkmcgee

Sep 21, 2020
School seems to be bugged. After a couple of conversations w/ Maya Chase, all generated girl appearances will disappear. Like no hair/clothing etc...

ElCativo1988

Mar 13, 2018
I mistook it for the university. There is nobody with me except in the library. I have the new version but no school?

zzczys

Jul 20, 2019
I enabled webcams on the homepage. But don't know how my girls do which ones. Also contracted one for webcams. But how the hell does it work now? ^^
Beside each model's name is an assignment menu. Click to assign them. The new depravity scale limit's model's to certain assignments and scenes.

what are the cheats??
add/remove model traits, adjust likes, stats

I mistook it for the university. There is nobody with me except in the library. I have the new version but no school?
library moved to inside university. other areas no spawn available.

HeavenKim

Oct 2, 2018
it's should be closed the moment you click on location of the sex scene. i'll force the close and see.
i've been searching for the source of lag on android for so long now and still cant find it, even with all the profiling and everything. i even changed the location picker for that whole reason and it still happens
But the thing is that the moment you click on the location to start the scenes without closing the menu first, the menu is still considered as running in the background and not really closed, that running is background menu is what causes the lag.

4.10 star(s) 56 Votes