SikaNauta

Jul 21, 2017
There seems to be a lot of interest in these development versions of the game. I am very much one of those people who are interested. The dev versions are very much broken, as they almost universally are. For some reason, I got sent the dev3 as a 1 dollar patron (I don't think that's supposed to happen), and chose not to share it because it was such a hot mess. Nothing new was really there, just a glimpse of the sweet, sweet things waiting in the future. The mansion looked to be pretty damn great and the depravity mechanicic looked promising, but your rivals stopped showing up. And it crashed. And crashed. All. The. Time.
Then some hero shared the dev4, and it was better. Not a lot, but better. Still keeps crashing though. Not just randomly, but in the same place time and time again. Where that spot is, seems to switch around, but usually either shooting a scene or forwarding the time. I think posting the dev4 as a new release on the front page was premature.
Then a dev5 was out, and soon after a hotfix dev6.
So, any sane person should wait until the stable release (as I understand, probably by x-mas), but since I'm not sane and possibly not even a person, so, here I am with a question; does any one of you have a dev6 to share? I'm a sucker for punishment, I know.

shaobi

Aug 7, 2021
There seems to be a lot of interest in these development versions of the game. I am very much one of those people who are interested. The dev versions are very much broken, as they almost universally are. For some reason, I got sent the dev3 as a 1 dollar patron (I don't think that's supposed to happen), and chose not to share it because it was such a hot mess. Nothing new was really there, just a glimpse of the sweet, sweet things waiting in the future. The mansion looked to be pretty damn great and the depravity mechanicic looked promising, but your rivals stopped showing up. And it crashed. And crashed. All. The. Time.
Then some hero shared the dev4, and it was better. Not a lot, but better. Still keeps crashing though. Not just randomly, but in the same place time and time again. Where that spot is, seems to switch around, but usually either shooting a scene or forwarding the time. I think posting the dev4 as a new release on the front page was premature.
Then a dev5 was out, and soon after a hotfix dev6.
So, any sane person should wait until the stable release (as I understand, probably by x-mas), but since I'm not sane and possibly not even a person, so, here I am with a question; does any one of you have a dev6 to share? I'm a sucker for punishment, I know.
You make me laugh, my dear.... :sneaky:

Reactions: SikaNauta

Cock-Tail :v

Aug 1, 2019
please, can anyone share GD file for mod char convertation for example? i'm still don't understand how to create one with NP++

Derpingas

Jan 21, 2018
I'm in the same boat; I'd love to get dev6 as well. TBH I like the dev versions because the dev menu allows for triggering the Victoria_Secret event which makes a random girl from rivals leave them and makes them available to me. And also deciding what kind of characters spawn. Though I don't expect anyone to put it up just because a couple of cheapskates on the internet ask nicely, it would be a great blessing. Ideally there'd be a way to turn on the dev menu on the stable versions but I don't think I saw anything about that.

bashkan

Sep 24, 2017
hello, folks. there is a game mechanism which is a bit unclear to me. how does one recruit models from rival companies? what exactly do you have to do?

many thanks

mbmb

Game Developer
Apr 18, 2017
am i the only one who can't download anything here?

if you use inferior browser(chrome) you have to right click and save link
fixed it now. im not really a web dev.
hello, folks. there is a game mechanism which is a bit unclear to me. how does one recruit models from rival companies? what exactly do you have to do?

many thanks
you throw a party, higher your reputation more rival chicks will come, talk to them and convince to work for you.
they'll mention they're on contract and cant just go away.
no problem, you have financial PA to take care of that.
you go to PA option menu and you'll see a list of rivals that you managed to convince. the fees for breaking contract depends on remaining length.
wait till you can afford and pay.

in conversation she says she'll visit after her contract is up, but in dev version SHE DOES NOT.
in stable she actually will, but you'll have to compete in a little bidding war with other companies.

Last edited:

DrLizardman

Apr 28, 2021
So will the stable version have the new areas and things filled out? Im curious to explore but don't want to make a new save on the unstable version

mbmb

Game Developer
Apr 18, 2017
So will the stable version have the new areas and things filled out? Im curious to explore but don't want to make a new save on the unstable version
i said i'll realease on christmas so doubt i'll have time to fill the second map with anything other than random npcs

Reactions: Ofdimaelr

tempemail123456

Nov 15, 2021
With the next version can you make a cheat option to change character traits? There's been many times the breast size is missing or the ethnicity. And then I can't get the contract reward. :/

Rizael

Jun 21, 2018
if you use inferior browser(chrome) you have to right click and save link
fixed it now. im not really a web dev.

you throw a party, higher your reputation more rival chicks will come, talk to them and convince to work for you.
they'll mention they're on contract and cant just go away.
no problem, you have financial PA to take care of that.
you go to PA option menu and you'll see a list of rivals that you managed to convince. the fees for breaking contract depends on remaining length.
wait till you can afford and pay.

in conversation she says she'll visit after her contract is up, but in dev version SHE DOES NOT.
in stable she actually will, but you'll have to compete in a little bidding war with other companies.
ty

4.10 star(s) 56 Votes