SenPC

Feb 3, 2018
Is there a walkthrough for the financial advisor lady? She only show up for one event in my game.
She's not there for much beyond hookups. Deposit more money and visit her on Mondays (iirc?) during business hours for the encounters. Once you've maxed out her dialogues, you can repeat the sexual encounter, and she tells you how and when. She's not hirable.

Dec 8, 2021
How do you advance the tax inspector girl's story? I got photo studio's warehouse inspection scene but there are no hint to the next event. Also, who is the special character to unlock the carwash, I managed to hired all 10 special characters and finished the bank lady and Delia events but still can't buy it.

Reactions: guiseppe

guiseppe

Jun 5, 2017
just discovered a whole new map to explore, just started to- it is called west side and you get there by clicking on the housing to the east

edit: sounds confusing, so i mean right side on the common map

thanks for this expansion ! and it at least answers the carwash question i guess, i am on it

Last edited:

Bogeynumber01

Sep 3, 2017
1. 2. I think it's intended by the dev, hidden camera videos are supposed to be illegal, maybe a feature to go around that in the future would be good, since the "hidden camera" is a tag for trends in the game.
3. Are the studios all ready to go? You still need the staff and equipment in every single studio, it's not shared between them. Maybe check the settings of your PA and make sure you have the money. Maybe a screenshot could help us find the problem.
4. For photo contracts, the models need to be assigned to the photo studio to count as a matching model for the contract and again, you probably need staff and equipment in that room too.
5. 6. I think the strippers are bugged in the dev versions, so it could be that, but make sure you bought the club and the upgrades needed. For camgirls I've rarely had prblems, did you create the website and open it to camshows ? If yes, how do you try and assign them? If you know how it works you probably know that, but try right clicking on their name and assigning them to being a camgirl? Maybe a screenshot could help us find the problem.
7. Church has really rare spawn chance during weekend. Others you have cited are in works, and will be available in future versions
Thanks for responding
1/2. Good to know
3. Studios are all staffed and have equipment, I can manually schedule scenes to be filmed but the PA doesn't seem to do on their own very often. I did check and all studios are set to be able to record any scene type on any day. I just only get about 2-3 scenes a week from 4 studios that can film 6 times a week each. The system just seems janky for me I guess.
4/5/6. These were pretty much all resolved by me realizing I can right click for more options. Don't know why I never thought of it. I still have some issues with with some models meeting the description given but the game only recognizes a few in the registry. That's a small gripe though and I can work with it. But now I can assign strippers and camgirls without issue. I can assign to carwash too but that doesn't seem to do anything since girls aren't there when I visit and there is nothing in the income tab.
7. Good to know

Is there a glitch reporting system? It seems that you can set a model to be in cosplay and film a scene with them and get the cosplay tag. But if you have a website dedicated to cosplay it can't be uploaded there.

MEnieth

May 14, 2018
Thanks for responding
1/2. Good to know
3. Studios are all staffed and have equipment, I can manually schedule scenes to be filmed but the PA doesn't seem to do on their own very often. I did check and all studios are set to be able to record any scene type on any day. I just only get about 2-3 scenes a week from 4 studios that can film 6 times a week each. The system just seems janky for me I guess.
4/5/6. These were pretty much all resolved by me realizing I can right click for more options. Don't know why I never thought of it. I still have some issues with with some models meeting the description given but the game only recognizes a few in the registry. That's a small gripe though and I can work with it. But now I can assign strippers and camgirls without issue. I can assign to carwash too but that doesn't seem to do anything since girls aren't there when I visit and there is nothing in the income tab.
7. Good to know

Is there a glitch reporting system? It seems that you can set a model to be in cosplay and film a scene with them and get the cosplay tag. But if you have a website dedicated to cosplay it can't be uploaded there.
well how many people (girls) do you have on contract or available for shooting?

there are several options that can influence how often something might be filmed - each girl has option how many scenes can be shot per week (if not done manualy), then there is happines score, popularity penalty check (whether she can shoot another scene already or not) and scene likeness rating on producer settings (and who knows what more elsewhere that i did not find yet :D ) => right now with 4 studios and about about 130 girls (+-80 contract, 30 agency and 19 freelancers and out of these numbers only about 30 are available for shooting each day) auto production of scenes is making about 2kk per month on scenes so they are shooting as planned 19 out of 19 scenes per week (studio shooting days = 5 / 4 / 5 / 5)

also i´d recommend not to have shooting set for each day (ie 6 days per week) as if i recall correctly it makes studio stuff unhappy and people likes to leave or ask for health break (this one might be just random though) - that might be issue if some crucial staff is missing in studio

Last edited:
Dec 8, 2021
How do you advance Cebine, the tax inspector, story and recruit her as PA?
I used cheat on multiple saves to test out but she completely disappear after she inspect the studio's warehouse. In one save without ticking the cheat panel option, I passed the warehouse issues and able to recruit her but dunno the reason, she does not have the loyal trait like other special girls as PA. Dunno if her events are bugged are not.

mbmb

Game Developer
Apr 18, 2017
Is there a walkthrough for the financial advisor lady? She only show up for one event in my game.
How do you advance Cebine, the tax inspector, story and recruit her as PA?
I used cheat on multiple saves to test out but she completely disappear after she inspect the studio's warehouse. In one save without ticking the cheat panel option, I passed the warehouse issues and able to recruit her but dunno the reason, she does not have the loyal trait like other special girls as PA. Dunno if her events are bugged are not.
here are triggers
shoot 2 scenes, increase reputation level to 1, open company, shoot a home scene (skip the sex if she doesnt appear), hire financial pa, earn some money(i think it's 1mil)

well how many people (girls) do you have on contract or available for shooting?

there are several options that can influence how often something might be filmed - each girl has option how many scenes can be shot per week (if not done manualy), then there is happines score, popularity penalty check (whether she can shoot another scene already or not) and scene likeness rating on producer settings (and who knows what more elsewhere that i did not find yet :D ) => right now with 4 studios and about about 130 girls (+-80 contract, 30 agency and 19 freelancers and out of these numbers only about 30 are available for shooting each day) auto production of scenes is making about 2kk per month on scenes so they are shooting as planned 19 out of 19 scenes per week (studio shooting days = 5 / 4 / 5 / 5)

also i´d recommend not to have shooting set for each day (ie 6 days per week) as if i recall correctly it makes studio stuff unhappy and people likes to leave or ask for health break (this one might be just random though) - that might be issue if some crucial staff is missing in studio
this
you really have to fine tune it to get exactly what you want. also in latest version there's an option to cast girls which are still in popularity penalty. it's disabled by default so pool of aligable girls can quickly drop

cyric3ca

Dec 27, 2017
There's a character that shows up if you visit the carwash location often enough. She disappears completely after you go through her story.
I only saw that character (Vivian) once, after which a car appeared at the carwash location; haven't got enough money to buy the luxury car yet so I'm not sure if this is supposed to be a trigger. Are there additional steps beyond this initial event or is this still unfinished ?

Reactions: guiseppe

MEnieth

May 14, 2018
you really have to fine tune it to get exactly what you want. also in latest version there's an option to cast girls which are still in popularity penalty. it's disabled by default so pool of aligable girls can quickly drop
still trying to find some way how to manage websites dedicated to one girl with auto production as right now there is probably no override for this "no shooting when there is still penalty" and if i´ll enable shooting during penalty then all girls are shooting anyway (not even sure if that 1 scene per week is working coorectly as i´m trying harder game i.e. with shooting 2 week penalty which overrides that :) )

mbmb can you maybe add some override to individual girl setting that will allow them to be added for autoshooting even if that girl has production penalty still on? :) i guess it should not be that hard i guess it should be now something quite simple like
if <no penalty> then <shooting> (or the other way around if penalty then no shooting) which could be changed into something like if <no penalty OR override on> then <shooting> (the other way around if <penalty AND override off> then <no shooting>

or if there is some pool of shooting eligible models then that override would force them into it when enabled..

Last edited:

Jamina

Aug 21, 2019
Hey everyone,

would you recommend playing as a female main character?

I tried this a couple of versions back, but found the amount of content to be much less, compared to playing a male character. Has this improved meanwhile?

Thanks a lot in advance,

Jamina

4.10 star(s) 56 Votes