guiseppe

Jun 5, 2017
ok i started a new game and at the carwash i went right back after the convo to get a car - then i returned to her and the story advanced (before i waited for an hour and the car spawned with no girl)

at the church that happened with no girls- as far as i remember i just advanced the time to see if and what happens (maybe multiple clicking triggers it) - so i ended up in the office with said convo(s)

Neterez

Jan 19, 2019
Sorry for the auto-translator. The question is where does the tax inspector disappear or is there no continuation of the story. In the last line, it seems, she was talking about the call.

Doomly

Jul 22, 2018
Can confirm Alt tag is bugged. For instance if i switch alices outfit, hair, hair color, ect. It drops the alt tag. In fact you just bring up the outfit menu and switch to another outfit catagory and it will drop the alt tag without even actually switching outfits. Tried on another save with a diferent girl trying to complete a photo contract for blonde alt and when i switched her hair color it dropped the alt tag. I believe i have seen something similar with the teen tag under certain conditions also, but can't confirm. Will investigate further. Using 8.0 stable android version of the game

Reactions: mbmb

qwertysmith

May 19, 2017
mbmb are there women spawning at all the new locations on the west side of town or is that area not fully implemented yet?

As always love your work, it's nice to see someone making a game who isn't a grifter :)

Noa69

Feb 13, 2018
Ah... there is another bug, this time for male. Everytime I change their clothes to anything except casual, their ethnicity changed to "White"!! But maybe someone already mentioned this... :)

mbmb

Game Developer
Apr 18, 2017
Sorry for the auto-translator. The question is where does the tax inspector disappear or is there no continuation of the story. In the last line, it seems, she was talking about the call.
here are triggers
shoot 2 scenes, increase reputation level to 1, open company, shoot an amateur scene (skip the sex if she doesnt appear), hire financial pa, earn some money(i think it's 1mil)

mbmb are there women spawning at all the new locations on the west side of town or is that area not fully implemented yet?

As always love your work, it's nice to see someone making a game who isn't a grifter :)
1 fem at stables, 1 guy at docks.
restaurant, cinema are more or less meant for dates which arent finished.
others are empty.

Ah... there is another bug, this time for male. Everytime I change their clothes to anything except casual, their ethnicity changed to "White"!! But maybe someone already mentioned this... :)
main character or random

Noa69

Feb 13, 2018
Both MC and npc, but it seem the bug go to hair style change too ( or maybe on other else too ) but I have some question... if we got scene request MMF with characteristics Latina, are we need the males to be Latina too? thx

mbmb

Game Developer
Apr 18, 2017
Both MC and npc, but it seem the bug go to hair style change too ( or maybe on other else too ) but I have some question... if we got scene request MMF with characteristics Latina, are we need the males to be Latina too? thx
hm ok. you're plaing the stable version with dev savegame? shouldnt matter, just for info.
all tags are for females. onyl time males have some influence on tags is for interracial

Reactions: Noa69

Noa69

Feb 13, 2018
hm ok. you're plaing the stable version with dev savegame? shouldnt matter, just for info.
all tags are for females. onyl time males have some influence on tags is for interracial
no I'm not playing with the old saves... everytime game updated, I'm always play new game kakaka. Ow yeah I almost forgot, I played the Android version lol maybe that bug happen on android only?

Ow okay sir, thx for very fast reply lol u the man!! ;)(y)

guiseppe

Jun 5, 2017
i had the be-nice-and-report-convo again. It went pretty fast in grinding mode, but i remember it was Jenny appearing in the office presenting a new model (she's my talent searcher PA) and i clicked the first options pretty fast what ended in the convo (does it make sense when i think that clicking into nothing before an option shows up does it ?)

when a model and also girlfriend retires and i offer her the PA job i have to start our relationship from zero

talking about job offerings it would be kewl having the opportunity to offer them any job; also the PA sometimes don't do their job (ok due to bugs i guess but i play it the way) so why don't let them make security say an easier job /or even modeling again)- that also happens in real life (before getting fired) - right now i can only rise a model to a PA (and you have plenty soon enough) - or to writer and so on what i don't make use of yet since i don't really need it for shootings; so i have plenty of models what i got rich with but i have to hire director, editor, security and webadmin on the street or jobcenter

i see a little problem when running out of money: the whole row of shootings i already paid for is on hold; and afterwards when i can hardly get to the plus side again they still are; i would recommend that either it could be continued or that i pay with the time of shooting what might make more sense (and less loss)

i was a bit surprised when i found out that both clicking and unclicking any PA's policy costs 10.000 bucks each. It might make some sense when i completely turn a company's policy by 180 degrees overnight but not really when i have a fresh PA and tell them what to do in the first place ?

i am not sure if it is intended to limit the secret recording; for example the 3some with the companion and few locations i can't remember now. It is a pretty cool feature and might save you when running out of coins. I err would also love to have that option in the conventions; right now it is limited and even that was nor intended in the past- but it is fun and the only reason to visit them after solving the riddles

by the way, getting caught, the 20k fee seems a bit steep according to the bunch of models what retire with 0 or few shoots at a rate of say 1k each but it sure hurts and i see the point (ok here i didn't optimize or just let the PA do with their favourites as long as money comes in)

guiseppe

Jun 5, 2017
i think (not sure) the talent searcher PA does that now - so maybe giving another role solves it - alternatively i think you can still make your own casting manually since trhe PA casts once at the beginning of the week

DrLizardman

Apr 28, 2021
im confused what right hand does? also how do I have a pa do interviews in 0.8? it says I can leave it to a PA but which one?

mbmb

Game Developer
Apr 18, 2017
I love the gameplay of this game. My dream would be this type of game but with POV sex scenes
one day my friend

i had the be-nice-and-report-convo again. It went pretty fast in grinding mode, but i remember it was Jenny appearing in the office presenting a new model (she's my talent searcher PA) and i clicked the first options pretty fast what ended in the convo (does it make sense when i think that clicking into nothing before an option shows up does it ?)

when a model and also girlfriend retires and i offer her the PA job i have to start our relationship from zero

talking about job offerings it would be kewl having the opportunity to offer them any job; also the PA sometimes don't do their job (ok due to bugs i guess but i play it the way) so why don't let them make security say an easier job /or even modeling again)- that also happens in real life (before getting fired) - right now i can only rise a model to a PA (and you have plenty soon enough) - or to writer and so on what i don't make use of yet since i don't really need it for shootings; so i have plenty of models what i got rich with but i have to hire director, editor, security and webadmin on the street or jobcenter

i see a little problem when running out of money: the whole row of shootings i already paid for is on hold; and afterwards when i can hardly get to the plus side again they still are; i would recommend that either it could be continued or that i pay with the time of shooting what might make more sense (and less loss)

i was a bit surprised when i found out that both clicking and unclicking any PA's policy costs 10.000 bucks each. It might make some sense when i completely turn a company's policy by 180 degrees overnight but not really when i have a fresh PA and tell them what to do in the first place ?

i am not sure if it is intended to limit the secret recording; for example the 3some with the companion and few locations i can't remember now. It is a pretty cool feature and might save you when running out of coins. I err would also love to have that option in the conventions; right now it is limited and even that was nor intended in the past- but it is fun and the only reason to visit them after solving the riddles

by the way, getting caught, the 20k fee seems a bit steep according to the bunch of models what retire with 0 or few shoots at a rate of say 1k each but it sure hurts and i see the point (ok here i didn't optimize or just let the PA do with their favourites as long as money comes in)
noted
yeah, first policy should be free you're right
you're also right about 20k. i should change it to reputation hit.

How to remove autocasting of models?
wait for the next update

im confused what right hand does? also how do I have a pa do interviews in 0.8? it says I can leave it to a PA but which one?
right hand fill the functions other PAs dont make sense to. primary role in the future will be everything about your rivals.

is there a way to get infinite stamina? I swore i did it before?
theres an option in dev versions

Reactions: gojira667
4.10 star(s) 56 Votes