vicristus

Jan 21, 2020
i dont know if the marketing options works right. the situation is, after increasing the publishing budget to about $1500 per scene and it reached 100% publishing score, however, by leaving the office and enter again, marketing budget reset, and the score fall.

Tikki

Sep 17, 2017
The lady from the bank disappears after the first conversation and does not appear again. How to fix it?

PurpleXstudio

Dec 21, 2017
I have a problem. The ethnicity of my character switch to white automatically while playing. Anyone know how to change it?

mbmb

Game Developer
Apr 18, 2017
I have a problem. The ethnicity of my character switch to white automatically while playing. Anyone know how to change it?
wait for me to fix it
should be ok in the latest hotfix, although im not sure if it's going to work for all chicks in old saves

mihailmihail26

Jul 12, 2017
Am i the one who uses custom characters?

Cause in the game the button what allows you to create a personal website for a model etc, doesn't work on custom created characters (game crashes)

Probably it's because of new characterstin"depravity" i don't know , but that's very very sad :(

Wating for your help mbmb

mbmb

Game Developer
Apr 18, 2017
Am i the one who uses custom characters?
Cause the function"import model"doesn't work on old version of custom chars in mod tools now

And in the game the button what allows you to create a personal website for a model etc, doesn't work on custom created characters aswell

Probably it's because of new characterstin"depravity" i don't know , but that's very very sad :(

Wating for your help mbmb
help is here
fixed it in the hotpatch, wait for someone to share
i'll take a look whats with personal websites tho

shockengin

Apr 17, 2020
I don't know if this is a bug or not, but i setup the camshow for the girls for v0.8, the daily income did not generated much, all the girls are pretty much annoyed. I already increased the budget for camshow but its still the same result. Even hiring the marketer didn't resolve the problem.

But when I switch to v0.8 dev4, it works perfectly fine, all the girl are happy and the daily income skyrockets.
o_O

Nov 21, 2020
I don't know if this is a bug or not, but i setup the camshow for the girls for v0.8, the daily income did not generated much, all the girls are pretty much annoyed. I already increased the budget for camshow but its still the same result. Even hiring the marketer didn't resolve the problem.

But when I switch to v0.8 dev4, it works perfectly fine, all the girl are happy and the daily income skyrockets.
o_O
Yeah this also happened in my game. Assigning any girl to do camshows has them starting at "furious", and turning the slider all the way down so that the company only takes 1% of the cut has them at "annoyed" at best. Another thing I've noticed is that while personal websites generate absurd amounts when hitting the upload quota, general websites (i.e dedicated to facials or creampies) generate only a fraction of that. As an example, i had a personal website that was generating around $60k while a general website dedicated to facials was only generating $2.7k despite the average quality of the uploaded videos being the same. I can upload pictures/saves if needed.

4.10 star(s) 56 Votes