mbmb

Game Developer
Apr 18, 2017
For some reason when I assign girls to camshows they're never streaming and I don't make any money. Am I missing something?
if they're unavailable when you assign them to camshow they'll not stream of course.
wait few days
After a few days of playing this game its now one my favorites on the category "Android adult games"

But i got 2 noobs questions.
1- How can i see how much money i earn on the "carwash"
2- Strippers option still unavailable? Because i cant see my models on there. I already purchased the club
>After a few days of playing this game its now one my favorites on the category "Android adult games"
dont know if i should be honored or insulted. just imagine if i gave a shit about android

1- not a lot. it serves for other purposes
2- it works for me. i cant tell you whats wrong. so do you assign them there and they're not showing?

I put all girls with no skills in the camshow... im quite curious tho as even girls from parties have no likeness in scenes. it would not even be worth it to hire them since they would always be unhappy right?
they should have at least some likeness...
likeness will lvl up as they shoot more scenes

Reactions: Kyokomoto

Kyokomoto

Nov 15, 2018
if they're unavailable when you assign them to camshow they'll not stream of course.
wait few days

>After a few days of playing this game its now one my favorites on the category "Android adult games"
dont know if i should be honored or insulted. just imagine if i gave a shit about android

1- not a lot. it serves for other purposes
2- it works for me. i cant tell you whats wrong. so do you assign them there and they're not showing?

they should have at least some likeness...
likeness will lvl up as they shoot more scenes
About the club.
Yes, i assign them there to work then i visit the club and i dont see them.
Beside of that inside of "VIP room" the buttons doesnt work.

mbmb

Game Developer
Apr 18, 2017
About the club.
Yes, i assign them there to work then i visit the club and i dont see them.
Beside of that inside of "VIP room" the buttons doesnt work.
what version of the game are you playing?

mbmb

Game Developer
Apr 18, 2017
voivode90
here are triggers
shoot 2 scenes, increase reputation level to 1, open company, shoot a home scene (skip the sex if she doesnt appear), hire financial pa, earn some money(i think it's 1mil)

himmlisches

Sep 23, 2018
A nice QoL cheat would be to remove the limits on the custom scenario. Lots of super convenient options there if you're not concerned about difficulty balancing.

Reactions: mbmb

himmlisches

Sep 23, 2018
Also, it'd make sense if the girls generally used birth control, with a chance of not. I'm thinking 0% preg chance w/o genghis, and ~1% with. You could pressure them in some way to go off it, or sabotage it. Shouldn't be too hard, but also seems like something low on the dev priority list.

Edit: The new depravity system makes the custom girls pretty useless (as not PA, that is), from what I can tell. Photoshoots are inconsistent, and the strip club/carwash are both locked until late game. So, there's not really ways to raise a girls depravity early game, which means you end up with, for example, Paula doing nothing and then retiring.

Last edited:

horndogger

Sep 14, 2016
Found a bug: Automatic publishing stops working if you load an autosave. Maybe you have to sleep over 00:00 (ex: 22:00 -> 4h sleep -> 02:00) and then load the 00:00 autosave.

Apr 14, 2018
Edit: The new depravity system makes the custom girls pretty useless (as not PA, that is), from what I can tell. Photoshoots are inconsistent, and the strip club/carwash are both locked until late game. So, there's not really ways to raise a girls depravity early game, which means you end up with, for example, Paula doing nothing and then retiring.
I just started testing around with different starting Depravity values for custom girls and ended up with similar challenges as you describe.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Possible QoL options:

1) Delay the spawn of custom girls based on additional criteria like reputation or property unlocks?

Examples:
Some custom girls only spawn after your reach reputation 2 or 3.
Some custom girls only spawn after you unlock certain in-game locations like the carwash, photo studio, stripclub, or mansion.

2) Add an option to custom girls to make their career infinite for those players who do not want the additional challenge?

Basically an upgraded version of the already existing Eternal perk.

Note:
Currently I feel like the slow down from Eternal is enough for me.
But other players might prefer not to be forced to use a perk slot just for that functionality.

Last edited:

himmlisches

Sep 23, 2018
The biggest problem is that the photo studio used to be an beginner studio, but at least as far as I can tell now, you need a fully equipped studio to make it do anything, which means you need really solid income before its viable (especially because, from what I can tell, it requires a work order to function, which makes it very unreliable for both depravity increase and income).

himmlisches

Sep 23, 2018
Semi-related idea: Abusive contracts that force girls to do acts that they're not depraved enough to do. Probably locked behind some PA specialty, and at the cost of reputation and/or the girl's happiness when they're actually forced to do so.

Reactions: mbmb

koloborodko

Jan 9, 2018
There is such a proposal. The game is now a permanent summer, but the game starts in January. Maybe you can introduce snow according to the seasons and winter clothes? So the girls will not immediately see breasts, and a new fetish can be introduced - sex on the street in a coat or winter jacket. And of course, secret video.

OmegaZXA

May 10, 2019
So this might be a stupid question, but could we get anything that helps recover Energy? I remember an earlier build letting you reduce how much energy you lost per session, and maybe add in some consumables to the store so that you have a reason to go there other than to replace broken equipment? Hell, I'd be fine with just having a cheat that restores energy for now.

mbmb

Game Developer
Apr 18, 2017
Also, it'd make sense if the girls generally used birth control, with a chance of not. I'm thinking 0% preg chance w/o genghis, and ~1% with. You could pressure them in some way to go off it, or sabotage it. Shouldn't be too hard, but also seems like something low on the dev priority list.

The biggest problem is that the photo studio used to be an beginner studio, but at least as far as I can tell now, you need a fully equipped studio to make it do anything, which means you need really solid income before its viable (especially because, from what I can tell, it requires a work order to function, which makes it very unreliable for both depravity increase and income).
depravity will raise even if they're just assigned to the photostudio. contracts are just bonus.
although i do agree with you, there needs to be some early way of raising the depravity. drugs (heroin, alcohol) are probably the best way, but not everyone wants to use them.
one of the planned features are dates, you go to the cinema fuck your low depr chick and raise it a bit. but you wont be doing it with everyone of course.
but yea, some extra cheap establishment or activity woulnd hurt.

Semi-related idea: Abusive contracts that force girls to do acts that they're not depraved enough to do. Probably locked behind some PA specialty, and at the cost of reputation and/or the girl's happiness when they're actually forced to do so.
llike said, drugs do this.

Hello guys, anyone knows any other similar game like this, management simulator with 2d graphics?
just click on the latest updates on the top and filter by "managment"

There is such a proposal. The game is now a permanent summer, but the game starts in January. Maybe you can introduce snow according to the seasons and winter clothes? So the girls will not immediately see breasts, and a new fetish can be introduced - sex on the street in a coat or winter jacket. And of course, secret video.
thats why i set it in some sort of tropical island. to avoid seasons.
but with introduction of the airport, who says you wont be able to travel to such place. but it's a long way till there.

So this might be a stupid question, but could we get anything that helps recover Energy? I remember an earlier build letting you reduce how much energy you lost per session, and maybe add in some consumables to the store so that you have a reason to go there other than to replace broken equipment? Hell, I'd be fine with just having a cheat that restores energy for now.
relaxing on different location or going to spa. massage, sauna all restore energy and hap.
in dev version you can lock the energy

zilirin

Aug 19, 2018
I set up a the max number of studios today, and I can't seem to scroll past number 7. There's the little arrow button, which I assume is meant to be used for scrolling to the right, but clicking it does nothing. Rooms 8, 9 and the Photostudio are listed on the right side, but I can't access them to assign equipment/staff.

Is that buggy or am I doing something wrong?

mbmb

Game Developer
Apr 18, 2017
I set up a the max number of studios today, and I can't seem to scroll past number 7. There's the little arrow button, which I assume is meant to be used for scrolling to the right, but clicking it does nothing. Rooms 8, 9 and the Photostudio are listed on the right side, but I can't access them to assign equipment/staff.

Is that buggy or am I doing something wrong?
what OS?
yes that little arrow should move tabs

zilirin

Aug 19, 2018
what OS?
yes that little arrow should move tabs
Windows 11

I "solved" the issue by simply using shorter names for my studios, so all 10 name tags fit on one screen size, but it is kind of weird.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 56 Votes