mbmb

Game Developer
Apr 18, 2017
It was toned down a bit. It's 10k, 100k and 200k for the recruitment.

PolarJade

Sep 24, 2017
Is anyone else having the problem where the skin of all the girls isn't visible? I can see their clothes and hair and eyes, and some weird shadow on their head, but no skin. It's mildly disturbing.

Frederiksc

Aug 17, 2017
Tested the bug concerning the staff assisted production:
- Scene stays in 'pre-production'
- bug can be reproduced even with only -1- production inserted by the staff (weekly limit 1; studios 2 & 3 set to 'none')
-> Likely this is caused by a looping error, because only the last production assigned to a (or per) studio is not executed (handled properly).

rle68

May 28, 2017
Question.. is the shadow under the boobs on some girls the marker for lactation some of them are pregnant but arent showing yet..

if that is maybe you could auto darken the nipples instead?

olo1990pl

Dec 16, 2017
v0.71c - VIP girls pregnancy dialog is bugged. All you have is basic naked, blond haired paperdoll (visible on all tabs of Home until going to city/office) with no dialog. Normal (random) girls working fine.
Also my VIP girls are set to be a Staff (I don't know if it's working when they are actress)

I have deja-vu - I posted similar problem with dialog in v.0.6 times ;-)

BTW : you added "Prioritize Best Girls" in PA but why didn't you add "Prioritize Girls with 14+ days no scene"? Is it not possible because of coding issues? Or it would make game too easy?

Ravenger6660

Sep 14, 2017
v0.71c - VIP girls pregnancy dialog is bugged. All you have is basic naked, blond haired paperdoll (visible on all tabs of Home until going to city/office) with no dialog. Normal (random) girls working fine.
Also my VIP girls are set to be a Staff (I don't know if it's working when they are actress)

I have deja-vu - I posted similar problem with dialog in v.0.6 times ;-)

BTW : you added "Prioritize Best Girls" in PA but why didn't you add "Prioritize Girls with 14+ days no scene"? Is it not possible because of coding issues? Or it would make game too easy?
I only see the issue in Staff Pregnancy in general. (not VIP girls, unless they are staff)

But the "Prioritize Girls with 14+ days no scene" would not matter for studio, only "Shoot Quick MF" and "Upload to the internet".

Also when I have some of my girls wear cloths while fucking the woman's leg is on the highest layer causing mini-skirt to be under leg which just looks wrong. Simple edit just raise that layer of clothing or lower the woman leg layer.

Ravenger6660

Sep 14, 2017
Idea for game.
Could someone tell the creator. To try and prioritize girls with a certain stat to spawn more in each location?
Example:
Beach girls and store girls have slightly higher stats in Beauty due to tanning and make-up.
Hospital girl and Library girls have slightly higher stats in Intellect due to nursing and studying.
Gym girls and Park girls have slightly higher stats in Fitness due to working out and walking.
Bar girls and Street girls have slightly higher stats in Sex skills due to well sex...
Hotel girls have slightly higher stats in Potential due to doing weird stuff.
All locations can still spawn rare girls with high stats in all areas but maybe higher stats in a more desired area.
Also could you add maids to hotel not just cosplay.
And add extra girls to each area sometimes (not VIP, but maybe after player recruits VIP). I'm tired of going to bar because more girls spawn there.

Last thing. When your character final buys the boat could you add it to the map so you can go there call a girl and bone. Same as hotel just better (house improvement 5)

Reactions: Eric123456789

rle68

May 28, 2017
Ok so correct me if im wrong here.. were looking for girls with high potential marks.. but you want them dumb as a box of rocks for less money lol.. seems thats how it works for me

now some of these no potential girls have smoking hot figures and hair etc.. so i dont get that part of it.. i suppose thats where you can waste time training them?

rle68

May 28, 2017
Idea for game.
Could someone tell the creator. To try and prioritize girls with a certain stat to spawn more in each location?
Example:
Beach girls and store girls have slightly higher stats in Beauty due to tanning and make-up.
Hospital girl and Library girls have slightly higher stats in Intellect due to nursing and studying.
Gym girls and Park girls have slightly higher stats in Fitness due to working out and walking.
Bar girls and Street girls have slightly higher stats in Sex skills due to well sex...
Hotel girls have slightly higher stats in Potential due to doing weird stuff.
All locations can still spawn rare girls with high stats in all areas but maybe higher stats in a more desired area.
Also could you add maids to hotel not just cosplay.
And add extra girls to each area sometimes (not VIP, but maybe after player recruits VIP). I'm tired of going to bar because more girls spawn there.

Last thing. When your character final buys the boat could you add it to the map so you can go there call a girl and bone. Same as hotel just better (house improvement 5)
There is maid in the hotel karrmen shes an elite girl

mbmb

Game Developer
Apr 18, 2017
I'll make it so random maids will also spawn in the hotel room.
Boat is coming in the future updates.

@olo1990pl about "Prioritize Girls with 14+ days no scene" checkbox.
This is already in and should be working. It's automatic not a choice tho.
Highest priority have chicks that are already paid(green ones), then those with no penalty and lastly those who have penalty.
Best stats will raise priority on everybody, but those with penalty will never be first in line.

rle68

May 28, 2017
I'll make it so random maids will also spawn in the hotel room.
Boat is coming in the future updates.

Highest priority have chicks that are already paid(green ones), then those with no penalty and lastly those who have penalty.
Best stats will raise priority on everybody, but those with penalty will never be first in line.
I appreciate your action ...did you see my question about lactation? not sure where i saw the info on but are the girls who are pregnant but not showing the ones with unberboob shadows? my suggestion was if you could just auto darken their nipples when they become pregnant.. oh can you also add a pregnant section for selection of girl types have everything but that when choosing a website or in the production lists
Thanks

Shagy

Aug 7, 2017
does anyone get stuck after shooting a scene?
when i exit shooting a scene, sometimes i cannot click on anything. buttons react to hovering the mouse over them and clicking, but nothing happens and i need to restart the game.

Any solution?

olo1990pl

Dec 16, 2017
Thats strange. It happened for me many times that girl had 2-3 scenes in one week (6 Stages for now). I set my PA to: "Solo , All" or "Girl-Girl , All". Maybe I had less number of girls that time and that's the case? Or it not checks that girl didn't shoot the scene, but that she doesn't have any scene uploaded for 14+ days?

mbmb

Game Developer
Apr 18, 2017
I appreciate your action ...did you see my question about lactation? not sure where i saw the info on but are the girls who are pregnant but not showing the ones with unberboob shadows? my suggestion was if you could just auto darken their nipples when they become pregnant.. oh can you also add a pregnant section for selection of girl types have everything but that when choosing a website or in the production lists
Thanks
There arent any other changes to pregnant chicks but belly. I'll try do something about nipples and add preggos to the lists.

does anyone get stuck after shooting a scene?
when i exit shooting a scene, sometimes i cannot click on anything. buttons react to hovering the mouse over them and clicking, but nothing happens and i need to restart the game.

Any solution?
Which version? v0.71b and higher should have this fixed. This happen if you click bedroom/office button before animation is finished.

Thats strange. It happened for me many times that girl had 2-3 scenes in one week (6 Stages for now). I set my PA to: "Solo , All" or "Girl-Girl , All". Maybe I had less number of girls that time and that's the case? Or it not checks that girl didn't shoot the scene, but that she doesn't have any scene uploaded for 14+ days?
PA will schedule what they have. If you set 6 scenes per week, she'll do it. Even if it means same girl every day. So it's better to have big enough pool of girls.

Reactions: rle68

Shagy

Aug 7, 2017
Which version? v0.71b and higher should have this fixed. This happen if you click bedroom/office button before animation is finished.

i have 0.71a

4.10 star(s) 55 Votes