HerpaDerpington

Game Developer
May 14, 2017
@periergeia There is no explicit npc "tier". Rather, the higher a npc's potential, the more skill points your character can amass. You can take the maximum potential cap as an indication of a npc's quality.

@CodeMonkey The idea behind the current system is for npcs to spawn with specific "classes". Each class has different skills which you can train and improve, while all have access to generic improvements. It's up to you (and RNGesus :test:) to find a combination of skills/traits/physical outlook that you like. These skills may seem barebone to some for now but it is an improvement over the old system. It also allows us to build on them in various ways in the future by linking events to specific classes or skills and interaction between said npc and player.

CodeMonkey

May 31, 2017
@periergeia There is no explicit npc "tier". Rather, the higher a npc's potential, the more skill points your character can amass. You can take the maximum potential cap as an indication of a npc's quality.

@CodeMonkey The idea behind the current system is for npcs to spawn with specific "classes". Each class has different skills which you can train and improve, while all have access to generic improvements. It's up to you (and RNGesus :test:) to find a combination of skills/traits/physical outlook that you like. These skills may seem barebone to some for now but it is an improvement over the old system. It also allows us to build on them in various ways in the future by linking events to specific classes or skills and interaction between said npc and player.
but does that answer if they are suppose to be tiered? because that is how it's currently acting.

since you are failing to understand I have created a quick Visual Aid.

now using the image.
only the Left is how it is currently acting, only the Right is how you are explaining it. what I am asking is if it should be acting like the Left, or is it intended to act like the right.

rle68

May 28, 2017
RIGHT NOW I HAVE 2 WEBSITES RUNNING...A SLEW OF GIRLS 4 PA'S AND MY CAMERA MEN KEEP DISAPPEARING ON ME and other assorted members of the crew

IM getting ready to start a 3rd website for the preggos lol, then latinas

i havent bothered to hire any pros you can find good talent if you know where to look

spending a lot to create this stuff not seeing alot coming back economy may be a bit whacked
NOW I HAVE 5 WEBSITES RUNNING

periergeia

Jul 19, 2017
RIGHT NOW I HAVE 2 WEBSITES RUNNING...A SLEW OF GIRLS 4 PA'S AND MY CAMERA MEN KEEP DISAPPEARING ON ME and other assorted members of the crew

i havent bothered to hire any pros you can find good talent if you know where to look

spending a lot to create this stuff not seeing alot coming back economy may be a bit whacked
The disappearing of the staff i also have it but just to be sure that is the same problem i need to ask you if you are paying good money (green value on recruitment) and if their happiness is negative before they get ghosted.
About the economy make sure you read the in game tutorials and guides but i will give you a short notice on some pointers.
-first video with each girl upload it to the net not the sites.
-check for what fans need and train/buff your girls with skill points
-make sure to keep the site's subscription fees on the positive and the advert costs logical.
-keep tracking the 7-14 days penalty when you use the same girls to often from the info tabs of each girl (you might need to refrain from using pa for auto productions for now).
-keep also in mind that the revenue is not a stable value since every video has it's own cycle that sells.

mbmb

Game Developer
Apr 18, 2017
but does that answer if they are suppose to be tiered? because that is how it's currently acting.

since you are failing to understand I have created a quick Visual Aid.

now using the image.
only the Left is how it is currently acting, only the Right is how you are explaining it. what I am asking is if it should be acting like the Left, or is it intended to act like the right.
It's supposed to be tiered. You can "multiclass" but you wont be able to reach the higher tier skills.
So you're forced to pick skills which you don't need if you want to reach the end.
I might remove this so you have complete freedom. This could result in some broken builds, but it sounds more fun. So yeah.

mbmb

Game Developer
Apr 18, 2017
Ctrl+shift cheats work for me. You have to be on the city map, maybe it's that?

mbmb

Game Developer
Apr 18, 2017

Number of fans correlates to the number of subscribers on your website. More fans = more subscribers.
So if you open a MILF website and you have never uploaded a MILF video on the internet you'll have 0 fans in that category and of course 0 subs.
Websites are meant to be more mid-late game thing when you have enough fans. Otherwise you'll make no money. I should just lock them until you reach a certain fan limit.

rle68

May 28, 2017
Number of fans correlates to the number of subscribers on your website. More fans = more subscribers.
So if you open a MILF website and you have never uploaded a MILF video on the internet you'll have 0 fans in that category and of course 0 subs.
Websites are meant to be more mid-late game thing when you have enough fans. Otherwise you'll make no money. I should just lock them until you reach a certain fan limit.
Thats not a bad idea, but leave hints as to when they will unlock i thought id make more by making websites versus just uploading to internet.. i can restart not a big deal

notthisguy

Aug 28, 2016
@mbmb is it possible to add some quick facial animations during the sex scenes?

Maybe just swap out the character eyes to a blinked version every other stroke?

The stone-faced high speed fucking is kinda creepy.

mbmb

Game Developer
Apr 18, 2017
@mbmb is it possible to add some quick facial animations during the sex scenes?

Maybe just swap out the character eyes to a blinked version every other stroke?

The stone-faced high speed fucking is kinda creepy.
girls change facial expression at random. i can increase the probability of closed eyes/open mouth when you have speed on max.
it would take too much time if i script facial exp for every position. maybe at some point in the future.
guys have that nice poker face going for now.

Frederiksc

Aug 17, 2017
displaybugPE71c.png @mbmb First, thanks for bringing back my beloved Asians, but then I got myself a Tier 5 (House Req. 5) pickup from the beach and had to change the bust size slightly. Result: Tan lines are back in Surgery and Stat screen, but strangely in the Makeover screen the "new assets" are displayed correctly...

The bug is version 7.1c and applies to all skins exept pale.

mbmb

Game Developer
Apr 18, 2017
View attachment 77706 @mbmb First, thanks for bringing back my beloved Asians, but then I got myself a Tier 5 (House Req. 5) pickup from the beach and had to change the bust size slightly. Result: Tan lines are back in Surgery and Stat screen, but strangely in the Makeover screen the "new assets" are displayed correctly...

The bug is version 7.1c and applies to all skins exept pale.
and i thought i was done with this bug. you always find a way hah.
what about in sex scenes?

95toLife

Nov 30, 2016
Have an issue with gangbang scenes. When going to upload/publish, it shows the 3 male actors but the female is cutoff. Therefore, I cannot see when her last scene was published to know if it should go on the web yet or not. Would it be possible to change how this is displayed? Maybe change font size or add ability to scroll down. Thanks.

Frederiksc

Aug 17, 2017
and i thought i was done with this bug. you always find a way hah.
what about in sex scenes?
Sex scenes do have the tan lines... But as you said, I always find a way:
AlwaysFindingAWay.png
Soo... I like your trait system as you can see... I sure do... I just gave me a more "perfect" version for my #1 girl.

Say, you still have the stat limitations for Tier 2 and lower in place, but when picking up candidates Tier 4 and higher, the Tier 5 is still just collectable by paying not by "lines"... Thus it's a bit bitter to see you actually /had/ a Tier 5 on the hook, but tried to speed things up... A Tier 5 should have a bright warning when small talking (stat check), like "This is something veeeery special, dude"...

4.10 star(s) 56 Votes