Jan 21, 2017
or the girls discovered cloaking tech from the predator movies or swiped a cloak from the magic games like 3 doors away from this board. But if finding a really wacked out bug helps improve a game that really is pretty awesome, then it's all good

HerpaDerpington

Game Developer
May 14, 2017
It should be noted that we're talking about bugs for 0.71a. Mbmb released 0.71b today and we had some people reporting in the transparency bug but once they started a new game the bug wasn't there. Some of them were loading saves from 0.71a and previously so there are compatibility issues between versions.

With this in mind, I mean whether or not you keep loading a 0.71/0.70 saved game or just starting a new one.

Jan 21, 2017
The version I'm running is the 0.71a from the OP on here

::Edit:: To be more specific, getting this error with the 0.71a version, from the Mega link on the first page here. Completely new game as anything previous won't/can't load. it's set on ( default I'm guessing here by the uploader or author) XP service pack 3 compatibility. If worse comes to worse I can just wait till the next version comes out

CodeMonkey

May 31, 2017
well 0.71B hit a site so our lord and savior of this thread Kix will probably have it up within 24 hours since it's already up on his favorite site.

Reactions: TyronTheButcher

kuruvit

Jun 15, 2017
Game rarely goes over 200Mb VRAM. Maybe it's the compression i used, idk.
What's your system specs?
My system is an old one but the game never freezes till the last versión but here it goes the specs if it helps a little. Don´t know if can be the compression but the game raised from 300 Mb to more than 400 Mb.

mbmb

Game Developer
Apr 18, 2017
Only thing i changed was compression of the body sprites using different method than everything else. To save VRAM.
I guess this is causing problems on some machines. I'll try some things and post it here

Reactions: TyronTheButcher
Jan 21, 2017
Only thing i changed was compression of the body sprites using different method than everything else. To save VRAM.
I guess this is causing problems on some machines. I'll try some things and post it here
Take your time man and thank you for plugging away at that issue. no rush, but if that's what the issue is, then that may have been the case in the other one having the same issue. Thank you again though for taking the time to look into it

Kroot

Jan 25, 2017
Probably related: I gave a boob job to a girl, now she's having grey boobs.

And the stress reduction (beach, park) need adjustment on the values (-1 per session is way too little on the 100-scale).

mbmb

Game Developer
Apr 18, 2017
Probably related: I gave a boob job to a girl, now she's having grey boobs.

And the stress reduction (beach, park) need adjustment on the values (-1 per session is way too little on the 100-scale).
You all are going to find all the colors. It may very well be related. Does it happen on every girl?
You're right about stress.

TWoodruff

Feb 10, 2018
My post isn't so much a bug report as a comment on the changes. First of all, I REALLY like the move to 1-100 ratings. I think that move is a winner...eventually. Unfortunately, at the moment, the game has lost a lot of it's "fun", at least for me. I don't mind some grinding, but with this move the grinding has become...almost unpalatable. Not being able to film a scene unless I'm at 98 energy, and ESPECIALLY not being able to film a scene and edit it in the same day seems awfully extreme. I realize that changes with fitness, but getting there takes a while. Anyway, just some thoughts from a fan.

mbmb

Game Developer
Apr 18, 2017
My post isn't so much a bug report as a comment on the changes. First of all, I REALLY like the move to 1-100 ratings. I think that move is a winner...eventually. Unfortunately, at the moment, the game has lost a lot of it's "fun", at least for me. I don't mind some grinding, but with this move the grinding has become...almost unpalatable. Not being able to film a scene unless I'm at 98 energy, and ESPECIALLY not being able to film a scene and edit it in the same day seems awfully extreme. I realize that changes with fitness, but getting there takes a while. Anyway, just some thoughts from a fan.
I've changed so you only need to go to the the gym twice to be able to shoot&edit in the same day. (without fitness bonus at the start)
When the skill cap was 30, you had to train your skill 27 times to reach max. Now you have to do it 24 times coz the gain is +4. It'll get better when you'll be able to fuck around with the mansion and more content is added in general.
I try to make it so it's not grindy and that money is plenty but a lot of things gets added each update. I will fuck up here and there.
Press a cheat or two when nobody is looking. Thats why we have them in this alpha state.

periergeia

Jul 19, 2017
I have a couple of questions. Does anyone knows if it's normal that the girls's stats suddenly fall even to 1? after a while most of my girls loose all their trainable stats and even after i try retrain them they keep falling faster.. Also what green and yellow on the girls names list means? And finally is it possible to open sites of different theme like FFm or gangbang without been able to make those videos my self?

CodeMonkey

May 31, 2017
I have a couple of questions. Does anyone knows if it's normal that the girls's stats suddenly fall even to 1? after a while most of my girls loose all their trainable stats and even after i try retrain them they keep falling faster.. Also what green and yellow on the girls names list means? And finally is it possible to open sites of different theme like FFm or gangbang without been able to make those videos my self?
is the rehab button available if so you're girl is drug addicted and needs rehab.

oh and the mods sure are late to updating to 7.1B around here, it's been on SVScomics for two days now.

Reactions: periergeia

periergeia

Jul 19, 2017
is the rehab button available if so you're girl is drug addicted and needs rehab.

oh and the mods sure are late to updating to 7.1B around here, it's been on SVScomics for two days now.
Never saw a rehab button but never had the addict trait either.

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
I seem to be having a different issue from everyone else. Kind of moderate issue I suppose, when I recruit a cosplayer from the hotel and click on the special - or + to change her clothes a bit. It will make the clothes for everyone only display the special - or +. Everything else is greyed out, restarting the game seems to fix it though.

mbmb

Game Developer
Apr 18, 2017
Even if they are addicts, stats should not go down to 1. I'll test it.
I'm going to roll out new 0.71C today, so you should wait for that.

I seem to be having a different issue from everyone else. Kind of moderate issue I suppose, when I recruit a cosplayer from the hotel and click on the special - or + to change her clothes a bit. It will make the clothes for everyone only display the special - or +. Everything else is greyed out, restarting the game seems to fix it though.
It's fixed in the upcoming hotfix. Until then you don't need to restart the game, but you do have to go to the city/studio and then back home.

Reactions: periergeia
4.10 star(s) 56 Votes