HerpaDerpington

Game Developer
May 14, 2017
It is indeed peculiar that PE is one of the few games people tend to leak slower than average. It's not like we're the Spanish Inquisition. :FeelsBadMan:

Reactions: IdarksoulsI

CodeMonkey

May 31, 2017
It is indeed peculiar that PE is one of the few games people tend to leak slower than average. It's not like we're the Spanish Inquisition. :FeelsBadMan:
well regardless I really appreciate what you two try to do with the game and how polished it is while it's in development.

mbmb

Game Developer
Apr 18, 2017
Sports car used to lower time of travel to 15 minutes from 45 [if i remember correctly]. Not anymore. Maybe its just a bug for me.
i forgot to include this while changing the city map. I'll put it in the hotfix.

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Updated OP, linux in a sec.

CodeMonkey

May 31, 2017
any kind of way to edit the girls yet or add/remove skill points?

edit: this is happening in 0.71a also noticed this happening in 0.7B where if you are in a position and hit fuck it'll start doing a different variant of that position. not sure if intended or not.

tossler

Jul 1, 2017
Tried using the Mr. Rocco cheat, and now some crucial features seem to be missing. Even at 100% energy, can't work out at the gym or study at the library. The hotel doesn't even appear on the map.

Leache

May 17, 2017
I realise that people who back the game use other venues for what I'm about to ask but considering a lot of people post here , have you guys found anything that needs fixing for 0.71?
You can train "intellect" while girls are in "makover rehab", I guess that was not intended or it´s just a bug for me.

As feature I would personally like the option to give the staff makeover and surgery too.

AlexanderGr

Oct 27, 2017
Web Admin don't do anything?
i got 3 studios, full stuffed and 4-5 web admins but i still got to upload the videos to the websites. Do i have to assign them? also i can't fire any of the admins, the option is unclickable

mbmb

Game Developer
Apr 18, 2017
any kind of way to edit the girls yet or add/remove skill points?

edit: this is happening in 0.71a also noticed this happening in 0.7B where if you are in a position and hit fuck it'll start doing a different variant of that position. not sure if intended or not.
Clicking on fuck goes to the next stage yes.

Tried using the Mr. Rocco cheat, and now some crucial features seem to be missing. Even at 100% energy, can't work out at the gym or study at the library. The hotel doesn't even appear on the map.
Working out, studying and drinking raise your stats. Mr Rocco cheat gives you max stats so the options are disabled.

You can train "intellect" while girls are in "makover rehab", I guess that was not intended or it´s just a bug for me.

As feature I would personally like the option to give the staff makeover and surgery too.
Not really intended.
But if you think about it she can still read books while recovering. I don't know, I'll probably disable it like others.
Staff makeovers are coming in the next version.

Web Admin don't do anything?
i got 3 studios, full stuffed and 4-5 web admins but i still got to upload the videos to the websites. Do i have to assign them? also i can't fire any of the admins, the option is unclickable
Web admins don't do anything at the moment cause the websites are not fully done yet. There's probably some bug that you can't fire them

Rubbishcoder

Feb 7, 2018
that .exe in the op win download doesn't seem to do anything, and the op instructions say something should be extracted.

what's going on?

mbmb

Game Developer
Apr 18, 2017
that .exe in the op win download doesn't seem to do anything, and the op instructions say something should be extracted.

what's going on?
just run the exe
you dont need to extract anything

CodeMonkey

May 31, 2017
did you add the notification of the PA selecting girls for shooting?, if so I didn't catch it (feels like some things in the game are kind of sluggish to update?) which ran in our good ol' scheduling issue bug. At this point starting to think it should just be an feature with a rescheduling button added, like one of your girls flakes and she misses a shoot so you have to reschedule or a your PA makes a mistake due to inadequate stats, reshoot.

feature suggestion, being able to rename shoots to make them easier to browse on a glance would be useful especially when you are not the one who scheduled them.

Luciuss

Nov 28, 2017
Game freezes a lot, always after shoot quick MF and always 8-12am. I can click on tabs and all but nothing happens. Even when I reload from autosave sometimes game freeze couple of times before moving forward. Other than that, I really enjoyed playing..

Untitled.png

mbmb

Game Developer
Apr 18, 2017
Game freezes a lot, always after shoot quick MF and always 8-12am. I can click on tabs and all but nothing happens. Even when I reload from autosave sometimes game freeze couple of times before moving forward. Other than that, I really enjoyed playing..

View attachment 75951
with the same girl or random ones?

tresr

Nov 15, 2017
I don't know if this has been reported or fixed yet, but it seems like sometimes the pregnancy outfits get bugged, only certain parts, like only the sleeves for example show up on the torso. I tried to fix it by turning outfits on and off and restarting the game no success fixing it yet.

Anyway this is one of the best sim-management games out, keep up the great work!

Reactions: Eric123456789
4.10 star(s) 56 Votes