HerpaDerpington

Game Developer
May 14, 2017
how do i equip the better items. they say not in use in the inventory.
The home items (house improvement etc.) are automatically activated once you buy them. The studio items (lights etc.) need to be placed manually in each studio room that you plan on using.

Eric123456789

Jan 2, 2018
It would be nice if devs added ability to search girls by multiple traits for example check Latina Brunette Hair Milf instead of checking by one trait and scrolling through the list to see girls who have the other needed trait.

mbmb

Game Developer
Apr 18, 2017
It would be nice if devs added ability to search girls by multiple traits for example check Latina Brunette Hair Milf instead of checking by one trait and scrolling through the list to see girls who have the other needed trait.
Already done it. Next update.
You can now filter by 2 characteristics and sort them by almost everything. Maybe I'll add a third option in the future, but then it would be better to redesign it.

You all want any other filtering/sorting options?

95toLife

Nov 30, 2016
Already done it. Next update.
You can now filter by 2 characteristics and sort them by almost everything. Maybe I'll add a third option in the future, but then it would be better to redesign it.

You all want any other filtering/sorting options?
Might be laziness on my part and asking too much but if you have a personal assistant tracking trends/fans, would it be possible to sort the girls by which ones traits match the current demand? Would make the assistant a little more useful; I'd even be willing to shag her an extra time each week for her help. ;)
On a different note, will we be able to fire male actors at any point?
Looking forward to the next release. Keep up the good work.

mbmb

Game Developer
Apr 18, 2017
Might be laziness on my part and asking too much but if you have a personal assistant tracking trends/fans, would it be possible to sort the girls by which ones traits match the current demand? Would make the assistant a little more useful; I'd even be willing to shag her an extra time each week for her help. ;)
On a different note, will we be able to fire male actors at any point?
Looking forward to the next release. Keep up the good work.
I've added sorting by trends. You will need lvl 8 PA with trends analytics role tho.
Can't sort by trends if you don't even know what they are. Also lvl 8 coz lower level PAs show false data.

Removing male actors is already done and will be in the next version.

Reactions: 95toLife

mbmb

Game Developer
Apr 18, 2017
There is new skill system which will add some strategy. Train the girl and then invest skill points into things you need. There are 9 "classes" with 4 skills each. Each class is focused around different things, some around popularity, some around fans, others around money.

Potential is new attribute which serve as a limit. You will not be able to train her very much above it. It's not a hard limit, theres some tolerance.

3 ways to pick up girls each with its benefits.
Pick up them up from the city. They can have wide range of attributes and potential.
Go for casting agency which will get you what you want, but they are expensive and (usually)not trainable.
Let your PA search for talents which will get you cheap, low stat, high potential girls.

So, do you want "made" girls which you cannot train or do you want low level chicks with high potential which you can guide through career and make her excel at one thing

This is what new update will be in general with many of the things people are requesting like more filter options and shit like that.
Plus some ass fucking which is always nice to have.

Mr Kinky

Jul 23, 2017
There is new skill system which will add some strategy. Train the girl and then invest skill points into things you need. There are 9 "classes" with 4 skills each. Each class is focused around different things, some around popularity, some around fans, others around money.

Potential is new attribute which serve as a limit. You will not be able to train her very much above it. It's not a hard limit, theres some tolerance.

3 ways to pick up girls each with its benefits.
Pick up them up from the city. They can have wide range of attributes and potential.
Go for casting agency which will get you what you want, but they are expensive and (usually)not trainable.
Let your PA search for talents which will get you cheap, low stat, high potential girls.

So, do you want "made" girls which you cannot train or do you want low level chicks with high potential which you can guide through career and make her excel at one thing

This is what new update will be in general with many of the things people are requesting like more filter options and shit like that.
Plus some ass fucking which is always nice to have.
Awesome ideas. Looking forward to the next version

HerpaDerpington

Game Developer
May 14, 2017
There may be slight changes and bugfixes that we haven't found out but for the most part skills are implemented in 0.71.

HerpaDerpington

Game Developer
May 14, 2017
I realise that people who back the game use other venues for what I'm about to ask but considering a lot of people post here , have you guys found anything that needs fixing for 0.71?

Kaldapas

May 3, 2017
Sports car used to lower time of travel to 15 minutes from 45 [if i remember correctly]. Not anymore. Maybe its just a bug for me.

CodeMonkey

May 31, 2017
I realise that people who back the game use other venues for what I'm about to ask but considering a lot of people post here , have you guys found anything that needs fixing for 0.71?
Oddly enough it hasn't hit other venues yet. good thing for you in that it's not being spread about but kind of a bad thing in that a good portion of us won't be able to help with the bug checking.

4.10 star(s) 56 Votes