mbmb

Game Developer
Apr 18, 2017
Traits don't do much right now. There are some fixed +attribute bonuses and increased probability of some events occouring.
Maybe some small thing here and there, for example that greedy chick wants more money but nothing significant.
Next update they'll have more impact on the gameplay by making some perks unique to the trait. Probably other stuff like flexible chicks having some cool sex positions.
Down the line i also want to make unique events based on her traits. Like obnoxious chicks decrease happiness of all other actors, dumb chicks coming to your office with dumb requests and so on.

Reactions: donc

CodeMonkey

May 31, 2017
Traits don't do much right now. There are some fixed +attribute bonuses and increased probability of some events occouring.
Maybe some small thing here and there, for example that greedy chick wants more money but nothing significant.
Next update they'll have more impact on the gameplay by making some perks unique to the trait. Probably other stuff like flexible chicks having some cool sex positions.
Down the line i also want to make unique events based on her traits. Like obnoxious chicks decrease happiness of all other actors, dumb chicks coming to your office with dumb requests and so on.
regardless would be a nice feature to play with much further down the line when the game is more fleshed out XD

Frederiksc

Aug 17, 2017
It's correct, but if you're trying to save edit good luck x'D cause I'm at a loss on what to do with it, I know the data is in there I just don't know how to translate it into something manageable/workable. because it comes out as a garbled mess for me.
The Godot Engine uses a gzip format with a password used for an XOR transformation. Plus - if coded - also an ASCII/UTF interchange. Messing with the savefile needs to find the code tables in the .exe first, so search for a table like h64 00 xx 00 65 00 yy 00 66 00 zz 00. Then you have to generate a word list, hook to gzip function in Godot with a debugger, make a script, etc. It is not worth the effort! Do something better. Godot /has/ a weakness like any other game:

RAM. Fire up cheat engine or any other memory tool you like, maybe a debugger. Traits are stored in UTF and terminated with a double zero. So just search your memory, edit and terminate the UTF-String:
'Crazy' h4300 7200 6100 7A00 7900 0000 to 'Cute' is h4300 7500 7400 6500 0000 0000. Check what you edit: The game dislikes spelling mistakes and case mismatches. You do need to watch out for the hard coded trait descriptions, so browse the memory regions before you edit. Godot uses pointers to seperate object descriptors from data. So a trait is never near the 'name' of your actress. If you see 'Trigger' in UTF below, you have a trait, but which it is - actress, staff, in the mail or even 'Special Reward Girls' you have to find out. It is slow, but the best shot at this time.

Fastest method for me: Save 'A' , fire 20 ads, next day, save 'B', hire all interesting actresses, check for winners. No winners load 'A'. 1+ winner load 'B', hire.

Rexx

Jul 6, 2017
A girl with beauty 30 can not use a beauty salon.
Does it make sense in beauty more than 30?

mbmb

Game Developer
Apr 18, 2017
The Godot Engine uses a gzip format with a password used for an XOR transformation. Plus - if coded - also an ASCII/UTF interchange. Messing with the savefile needs to find the code tables in the .exe first, so search for a table like h64 00 xx 00 65 00 yy 00 66 00 zz 00. Then you have to generate a word list, hook to gzip function in Godot with a debugger, make a script, etc. It is not worth the effort! Do something better. Godot /has/ a weakness like any other game:

RAM. Fire up cheat engine or any other memory tool you like, maybe a debugger. Traits are stored in UTF and terminated with a double zero. So just search your memory, edit and terminate the UTF-String:
'Crazy' h4300 7200 6100 7A00 7900 0000 to 'Cute' is h4300 7500 7400 6500 0000 0000. Check what you edit: The game dislikes spelling mistakes and case mismatches. You do need to watch out for the hard coded trait descriptions, so browse the memory regions before you edit. Godot uses pointers to seperate object descriptors from data. So a trait is never near the 'name' of your actress. If you see 'Trigger' in UTF below, you have a trait, but which it is - actress, staff, in the mail or even 'Special Reward Girls' you have to find out. It is slow, but the best shot at this time.

Fastest method for me: Save 'A' , fire 20 ads, next day, save 'B', hire all interesting actresses, check for winners. No winners load 'A'. 1+ winner load 'B', hire.
Or maybe i could just make an editor available for public, coz it seems like you're inventing something. I probably will, just need to pimp it out.

Few things from your previous post
a) Date and Time:
Date or Time object was not available in godot2 so i would have to implement whole calendar by myself.
I decided to go with the simple stuff back then, didn't know if the game would be interesting enough. It would make more sense now to have one.
So when I'll have time I'll probably change it.

c) Homepage Blues
System is going to be rewritten sooner or later.

d) Fans and Portfolio
True that you cannot lose fans at the moment but random events are coming in the future which will result in the loss of fans if your decisions will be wrong.

e) Filters
I'll make multiple filters.

g) Personal Assistant
Auto production is not final. I just put this together to see if people like it or not. There weren't many complaints so i guess it's ok and i'm gonna expand and put more options in.

h) Missing Descriptions
Will put trait desriptions in the next version.

i) Missing Features and bugs
i1) Outfits (high)
Already done in my dev version.

i2) Correct Number of Actors (high)

i3) Delete Button Male Actors (medium)

i4) Save File Compression (low)
JSON is even bigger. Would need to filter out some data or just store numerics and add other shit after it's loaded.

i5) Game Performance (low)
I've left deleted girls in coz i need their data for the statistics. You can now remove them for good.

i6) LBFM MIA
Removed. There was a bug if she was asian and ebony coz her body parts were sometimes different color.

h) Final Thoughts and Conclusion
Here you go everyone. Extensive list of cryptocoins you all can now donate.

A girl with beauty 30 can not use a beauty salon.
Does it make sense in beauty more than 30?
Yea i (mistakenly) locked it at 30. You can send her at 29, but it's not that great of a deal in the end.

Freesome

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
@mbmb I tried to sign PA to the first floor after I opened company, but this lazy ass doesn't want to do anything. I was only one male actor so I thought this is a problem, but after I hired 3 more males I have same situation. I don't have a website tho.

Am I doing something wrong or this is a current game status?

Guys if you have problems with bugs and coding - I can help, just contact me. I'm developer and I have experience with this, especially with AI logic programming in games so I can create one for your PAs.

mbmb

Game Developer
Apr 18, 2017
@Freesome PA only start working when you buy whole 1st floor. It's a bit of an oversight from me. I should lock that feature down or say somwhere nothing will happen.

I'll keep in mind but right now i don't have resources to hire any extra help.

Kroot

Jan 25, 2017
Some checks on having opposing traits or double the same traits.

I have a girl with Dumb and Clever and Maya Chase comes with Teen twice.

mbmb

Game Developer
Apr 18, 2017
I mean other than those like ones you meet at bar or other places
They automaticly get bonuses once their attributes reach high enough level. But this will change in the next update.

akcool

Aug 14, 2017
is there a way to employ the nurse a model , I always end up employing her as a medical expert

mbmb

Game Developer
Apr 18, 2017
is there a way to employ the nurse a model , I always end up employing her as a medical expert
no, she's only available as a medical advisor for now.
in the next version you will be able to get her as a model.

olo1990pl

Dec 16, 2017
... I have Deja Vu.

"Nope, still working fine -> for 0.7B go to "

HerpaDerpington

Game Developer
May 14, 2017
Bug? in Version 0.7b the option to have sex with your girlfriend doesn´t exist anymore
We've removed it in preparation of a better relationship mechanic for 0.8+. To be fair it was just one button with no real use outside of personal gratification. Neither me nor mbmb have copy pasted it here but we've released a roadmap for the game a while back in our Patreon campaign. It can be viewed by anyone.

4.10 star(s) 56 Votes