Here2Help

Oct 24, 2019
available for android?
Sorry, but not at the moment. Porting to Android from Godot takes more than setting up simple export variables. If I find a simpler way to do it, get some extra time or energy, or if more people seem interested, then I will give the conversion a shot.

TheFairyWanderer

Apr 26, 2018
how to shoot video after opening company? the button in char page cant be clicked anymore. even though several of male and female model were listed available.

alphablue7

Jan 15, 2020
Any way we can increase the GF limit beyond 10? any value that i could change to increase the limit for it?

rle68

May 28, 2017
If the error code you get starts with 'Unable to initialize Video driver' and states 'Your video card does not support any of the supported OpenGl versions', then this might do the trick.
Thank you for your efforts getting this to run... the news is IT WORKS...thanks... now im embarrassed to admit i have no idea how it works ill have to figure it out lol

Here2Help

Oct 24, 2019
Thank you for your efforts getting this to run... the news is IT WORKS...thanks... now im embarrassed to admit i have no idea how it works ill have to figure it out lol

This video explains how to bypass the OpenGL problem for other programs, just in case you wanted access to other things (the stable versions of the main game, for example). Download the file and put it (or a copy of it) in the same file location as the .exe file you are having trouble running. Voila!

As for my randomizer, look a few pages back for my explanation. It just randomizes and presents some options available in the game. I never intended it to be used by anyone else, so it is not super user friendly. If people like it, I will make it more user friendly. If you see something in game that you wish you could click a button to get random options for, then let me know and I'll add it. Just ask if you have any questions.

Reactions: rle68

Russian_Girl

Sep 30, 2019
Sorry, but not at the moment. Porting to Android from Godot takes more than setting up simple export variables. If I find a simpler way to do it, get some extra time or energy, or if more people seem interested, then I will give the conversion a shot.
There are a lot of people here waiting for Android, but they are silent

Here2Help

Oct 24, 2019
There are a lot of people here waiting for Android, but they are silent
Ok, I hear you. I'll try to set it up for the next version.

Considering that the underwear system was changed in the newest release, and new map events are planned for release in this next week, I need to change some things anyway to stay current. So I'll try to release an update some time this month and include an Android version.

DrLizardman

Apr 28, 2021
will the 2nd part of the map be for mainly dates or will it be more event based? like say you get caught in public you enter the jail and have to pay a fine or flirt your way out. or the movies will be for dates and such with a low chance of a girl spawning and so on..

reckochat

Mar 18, 2020
Super noob question here, new to the game.. tried using the search function, cant find it.. how to promote staff to manager?

Gato21

Oct 16, 2021
Is it automatic promotion? or do i need to click things? most of them are lvl 9 or 10
No, you still have to manually promote them.
Is it automatic promotion? or do i need to click things? most of them are lvl 9 or 10
It's manual. I can't remember shit, haven't played since 0.8. My guess if you can't find it, you might not have the right level studio. None of my saves work, so I can't check for you.

reckochat

Mar 18, 2020
No, you still have to manually promote them.

It's manual. I can't remember shit, haven't played since 0.8. My guess if you can't find it, you might not have the right level studio. None of my saves work, so I can't check for you.
No worries, thanks for the help :D

mbmb

Game Developer
Apr 18, 2017
Super noob question here, new to the game.. tried using the search function, cant find it.. how to promote staff to manager?
that changed
PAs and managers merged into one
once you have PA and you assigned a role to them you can change the company policies which previously belonged to the managers

iksz

May 18, 2020
How to improve security stat? I got a security guard but she is only level 2 with ~50 fitness low level of security skill but still it stays at 0 percent. I can't really afford upgrading her stats or a better guy as i just reached reputation lvl2.

Also can someone explain what "Other" expense means? Because for me it's the highest loss nearly 40k per month and there goes all my profit.

Last edited:

mbmb

Game Developer
Apr 18, 2017
How to improve security stat? I got a security guard but she is only level 2 with ~50 fitness low level of security skill but still it stays at 0 percent. I can't really afford upgrading her stats or a better guy as i just reached reputation lvl2.

Also can someone explain what "Other" expense means? Because for me it's the highest loss nearly 40k per month and there goes all my profit.
with training. also it should go up by its own, but slowly.

maybe some construction coz i know i forgot to tag it correctly? parties? bad events like break-ins?

Russian_Girl

Sep 30, 2019
Ok, I hear you. I'll try to set it up for the next version.

Considering that the underwear system was changed in the newest release, and new map events are planned for release in this next week, I need to change some things anyway to stay current. So I'll try to release an update some time this month and include an Android version.
It would be nice

4.10 star(s) 56 Votes