Gato21

Oct 16, 2021
Welp, I don't know what to tell you. You wanted to know what the perk is for, I told you. I guess it's up for you to decide if it's worth it.

Apr 14, 2018
v0.81b

Contract - glitch or new feature?

Scene type: Solo
Theme: Spa
Required sexual tags: Masturbation, Hidden Camera

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

How can you make get the tag Hidden Camera in combination with solo masturbation scenes in the spa?

Is this a new feature, mechanic I have not figured out yet or a glitch with random contract creation?

saosin_

Dec 7, 2018
v0.81b

Contract - glitch or new feature?

Scene type: Solo
Theme: Spa
Required sexual tags: Masturbation, Hidden Camera

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

How can you make get the tag Hidden Camera in combination with solo masturbation scenes in the spa?

Is this a new feature, mechanic I have not figured out yet or a glitch with random contract creation?
if I didn't have a hidden camera I would say it would be easy, but with a hidden camera I can't tell you... I believe it's a bug.

Apr 14, 2018
v0.81b
Mods: Custom girl spawn location defaults to bar.

In case someone else wondered why custom girls are not spawning at the location defined.
For some reason the spawn location set is overridden to the bar when exporting the PE character (.pechar).
You can quickly test this by opening a .pechar created in v0.81b with a text editor.

Code:
spawn_schedule€3
@7@ @/  @C  location@  bar`@3€Kdays€@ @'`tart_hourà@Send`@O@ @3  addi@k
al_triggers`@ @Ÿ@Çà“Ÿ@£à“ŸAoà“ŸBà“ŸCà“Ÿ #(à“Ÿ à–ŸD›á“?     á’?C»@charEËB‹@

GrammarPedant

Aug 14, 2021
... if you have skill level at 50, associated attribute at 100, the effective skill would be like 70. no the exact number but you get the point. the level is just effective skill / 10. if it doesnt show try to go to city map and back to the office. ui sometimes doesnt update.

thing is you dont need potential 100 staff members if you want lvl 10 worker. but you also cant get away with low attributes, so potential does sorta matter if you're training them from lvl1. if you can find a npc which has high attribute, like very high fitness and low everything else(including potential), you can switch his job to security and just train the skill.
Thanks for helping me understand how staff workers are working now. I do get it, but can I offer some feedback on staff recruitment and training based on the current set-up?
  1. I know it doesn't effectively matter but staff member's "level" doesn't change and it should. In my current game, Alice McLean has 100 values on Fitness, Intellect, Sex Skills and Charisma. Her Leadership skill is 100 (effective 100/100 base 100). She's still listed as Level 1. On most Mondays I look at who needs training up, and it would help enormously to work out who to train if the levels reflected their development. She should be a 10. It's easy enough to remember when you have a handful of staff members. But when you start to get a lot of staff, the lack of an update is making it harder to keep track.
  2. Moving on to recruitment, it's a real frustration that only the men have high potential in the Job Center. Each month I go back, each month the only staff with potential above 49 are always men. I appreciate I don't need a 100 potential but 70 potential seems to be the sweet spot and there are never girls in that category in the Job Center. The only way to find them is out and about in the city.
  3. Which brings me onto the next bug-bear, when out and about there's no way to tell the girls' charisma level or their potential as a staff member. I can discover her traits, I can see her Beauty, Fitness, Intellect and Sex Skills. But not Charisma or Potential. Given that Charisma is now a key stat for some staff jobs, that's really debilitating. And as you've explained, potential does matter to at least get skills up to a fair level.
  4. And on the subject of those conversations, there's also no way to tell what job they want to do (i.e. the happiness boost). They might have all the right stats for Marketing, but if they hate the role (or love the role) that makes a massive difference to their employability.
What I end up doing is talking to every girl I speak to, employing them all, and then having to go back to the office, check their potential, check the jobs they like and (mostly) fire them again immediately. It's not a great way of being able to do the recruitment tasks.

Also, one final thing on the staff front. I'm really missing the ability to offer the senior staff plastic surgery and effective image re-designs. I used to like to customise some of their looks based on their role or whatever other factors I had in mind. Now you can't do it and it's really frustrating. It does have an effect on development as well since the only way to improve Beauty is surgery and some staff roles need good Beauty stats... so, no way to improve them.

Just my two penneth on the games' jobs market and staff system.

Last edited:
Reactions: mbmb

Evilfish82

Jul 25, 2018
Question about the accountant chick who keeps showing up at your studio talking about taxes, is she recrutiable? Cause I can't seem to get her to come back and I can't find her anywhere.

Frederiksc

Aug 17, 2017
Any QOS tattoos yet? That's always 'out there' in the business. (Queen of Spades)
For that you would be able to mod the game. Before 0.50 there was a modding discussion in this thread, but modding was postponed until 1.00 by mbmb as far as I can recall it. All you can atm is to make actresses.

Moddable (read loadable) clothing would interest me more, since you can always make your tattoos work as clothing in the first step.

Roerdin

May 2, 2020
For that you would be able to mod the game. Before 0.50 there was a modding discussion in this thread, but modding was postponed until 1.00 by mbmb as far as I can recall it. All you can atm is to make actresses.

Moddable (read loadable) clothing would interest me more, since you can always make your tattoos work as clothing in the first step.
Thanks.

polnyi

May 21, 2018
Question about the accountant chick who keeps showing up at your studio talking about taxes, is she recrutiable? Cause I can't seem to get her to come back and I can't find her anywhere.
Search 'Sabine' in this thread for details, she can appear as PA, then corrupted to actress

Saltheart

Sep 2, 2017
Identical to the experience I have had - though I do sign & corrupt - then I slap a cosplay ID on 'em and forge ahead!

4.10 star(s) 56 Votes