mbmb

Game Developer
Apr 18, 2017
v0.81b
Mods: Custom girl spawn location defaults to bar.

In case someone else wondered why custom girls are not spawning at the location defined.
For some reason the spawn location set is overridden to the bar when exporting the PE character (.pechar).
You can quickly test this by opening a .pechar created in v0.81b with a text editor.
fixed that one. should be alright in the next update.
Can you added the angle of the eyes, large of the mouth cheekbones and more type of cheeks in the face of the models?
eyes are single sprite so i cant rotate it. tried it with shaders but it distorts everything.
we'll see about cheekbones. i'll test it out how it looks. might be ugly as fuck idk.

Thanks for helping me understand how staff workers are working now. I do get it, but can I offer some feedback on staff recruitment and training based on the current set-up?
  1. I know it doesn't effectively matter but staff member's "level" doesn't change and it should. In my current game, Alice McLean has 100 values on Fitness, Intellect, Sex Skills and Charisma. Her Leadership skill is 100 (effective 100/100 base 100). She's still listed as Level 1. On most Mondays I look at who needs training up, and it would help enormously to work out who to train if the levels reflected their development. She should be a 10. It's easy enough to remember when you have a handful of staff members. But when you start to get a lot of staff, the lack of an update is making it harder to keep track.
  2. Moving on to recruitment, it's a real frustration that only the men have high potential in the Job Center. Each month I go back, each month the only staff with potential above 49 are always men. I appreciate I don't need a 100 potential but 70 potential seems to be the sweet spot and there are never girls in that category in the Job Center. The only way to find them is out and about in the city.
  3. Which brings me onto the next bug-bear, when out and about there's no way to tell the girls' charisma level or their potential as a staff member. I can discover her traits, I can see her Beauty, Fitness, Intellect and Sex Skills. But not Charisma or Potential. Given that Charisma is now a key stat for some staff jobs, that's really debilitating. And as you've explained, potential does matter to at least get skills up to a fair level.
  4. And on the subject of those conversations, there's also no way to tell what job they want to do (i.e. the happiness boost). They might have all the right stats for Marketing, but if they hate the role (or love the role) that makes a massive difference to their employability.
What I end up doing is talking to every girl I speak to, employing them all, and then having to go back to the office, check their potential, check the jobs they like and (mostly) fire them again immediately. It's not a great way of being able to do the recruitment tasks.

Also, one final thing on the staff front. I'm really missing the ability to offer the senior staff plastic surgery and effective image re-designs. I used to like to customise some of their looks based on their role or whatever other factors I had in mind. Now you can't do it and it's really frustrating. It does have an effect on development as well since the only way to improve Beauty is surgery and some staff roles need good Beauty stats... so, no way to improve them.

Just my two penneth on the games' jobs market and staff system.
1. probably some bug with the special characters
2. i'll fix the numbers a bit
3. done
4. done

i'll put it back in surgeries if you have high enough relationship with your staff members
Any QOS tattoos yet? That's always 'out there' in the business. (Queen of Spades)
I made a very quick first draft, but there are different variations of this theme. So do you want something like this or is there a model wearing the exact design you want?
View attachment 1964254 View attachment 1964252 View attachment 1964253
cant add your own sprites (yet), but i can lol
you'll get the tat in the next update

mbmb

Game Developer
Apr 18, 2017
problem with makeup is that i fucked up way back when i started, so makeup is part of the eyes sprite.
you cant just change the makeup, you need whole new eyes set.

but like Here2Help said, if you want something specific post the example here and it will be included at some point.

Reactions: shaobi

Extra

Jun 28, 2017
mbmb, is there any chance to add a "mod tool" or sg similar to modify the outlook (not the outfit ofc) of the already hired staff, pls?

Bloodrei1234

Jun 21, 2022
mbmb, this game great!

But, i think this game needs more gangbang variations(up to dozens or hundreds....lol....or just fan volunteers) Of course, that needs reduced mail wages and incresed femail wage of bonus for that
That kind of thing will this game more great

69enthusiast

May 15, 2021
When I'll have a stable income I'll make sure to support dev's patreon and drop the latest download links here so that some sad coomer like me doesn't have to wait months for the latest android version

mbmb

Game Developer
Apr 18, 2017
mbmb, is there any chance to add a "mod tool" or sg similar to modify the outlook (not the outfit ofc) of the already hired staff, pls?
you can make them your gf and change the looks.
if you want to change the looks of everyone, then yeah. i can allow that in cheat mode i guess.

are the changelogs gone? haven't seen a new one in a year
they're here

but very poorly documented

When I'll have a stable income I'll make sure to support dev's patreon and drop the latest download links here so that some sad coomer like me doesn't have to wait months for the latest android version
you dont need a stable income for $1
plus you can refund few minutes later and nobody will know

Reactions: Fokko29

Roerdin

May 2, 2020
fixed that one. should be alright in the next update.

eyes are single sprite so i cant rotate it. tried it with shaders but it distorts everything.
we'll see about cheekbones. i'll test it out how it looks. might be ugly as fuck idk.

1. probably some bug with the special characters
2. i'll fix the numbers a bit
3. done
4. done

i'll put it back in surgeries if you have high enough relationship with your staff members

cant add your own sprites (yet), but i can lol
you'll get the tat in the next update
Thank you.

mbmb, just a further suggestion would be to do it to the band of the Thematic super short skirt (which currently says "SLUT.") Could put QOS or BBC in front of SLUT to round out the discriminating model's ensemble. FYI I joined on Patreon; will bump up to $10 when update is ready, for that month.

Last edited:

Blockout

Mar 26, 2017
Hm whenever I invite the special characters to live in the mansion and then click on them I get an immediate CTD.

081b

4.10 star(s) 56 Votes