Hans Zuchter

Nov 21, 2021
Bit of major bug: With male MC, no matter how many scenes they've been it still always says "Has no scenes yet" and fame stays stuck at 1.

DragonFire

Jul 30, 2017
Story NPC's.

I was wondering if trickering one npc's story progression line can interrupt on another npc's progression line?

For example the cops show up once and are supposed to show up again, after 14 days according to older walk through (which really need an update) and during this 2 weeks its very possible a player would engage in other and newer npc quest lines.. and maybe that's why, in my case at least, the 2 female cops never show up for the second time?

Also I met the first "mafia" chick in the salon and the conversation mentions the diamond shop lady.. well in this play through I haven't met that npc yet, her story isn't begun.. so wonder if it will block it to happen or not?

Also noted that multiple events can occur in the office at once and cancel some of them out, the text boxes for those different events overlap each other. It's slightly annoying when about minor stuff that happens often, but of greater concern if one of the events is an important story girl progression, like the cops or the accountant.
Am thinking Murphy's Law here ;)

Much of this might not effect players who doesn't use the cheat functions, but for us who do.. we could progress too fast to actually get and see all?

mbmb

Game Developer
Apr 18, 2017
I get this too but it's only temporary and I know the cause. If I meet a girl, fuck her, secret cam and then hire her as a staff member then she will not show up in the staff list for about a week. This only happens if recruited as staff - I can secret cam and recruit as a model with no weird effects (other than her finding out and getting angry, of course).

A few of things that I humbly request:

1) More side slide bars in the UI. My mouse wheel is kaput (it's an interface issue - I've replaced it twice to no avail) and so I can't scroll down with it. I have to manually drag a slider to scroll down on things and a lot of times the slider just isn't there.

2) The job desires of potential staff in the hiring agency should align with their class and not be random like with random NPCs. I'll explain: I go to the job agency and select "security" and see a list of people applying for that job, but when I go to examine them their desired job is always something else entirely. Their want to be directors or helpers or cameramen and never actually, y'know, security guards.

I mean, yeah I understand economic reality enough to know that very few people end up working in the fields they want to, but still... I've seen people applying for categories that they hate doing. Like I'll look under "helpers" and it will say "helper, hate -3 happiness per day."

3) Birth control pills for anyone other than a female MC. A male MC can wear condoms to protect against STD & pregnancy and a female MC can take birth control, but female models can't take birth control. Which is really weird since they can take fertility pills. I'm just saying that it would be nice if a male MC could go bareback on a clean model and not have to worry too much about knocking her up. If you want you could have a relationship, contract or influence requirement to convince a girl to go on or off them (and yes, some girls should just be on it from the start because it's what they want).

4) I like how you can assign your HR person to boost employee happiness per day, but what about models? I'm thinking that having a more luxurious mansion should give some kind of bonus to that as well. Like how you can invite someone to live at your mansion and lock their relationship score, but expanded like so:
4a) Live at mansion (current feature) - Change it to doesn't lock relationship score in place but that it simply can't go down. It can still be moved up later through schmoozing. Also incurs an upkeep equal to 10% of their salary if staff or $50 per month per fame level if model (so max $500 at fame 10). Also gives happiness bonus listed below.
4b) Access to mansion (new feature) - No affect on relationship score but increases happiness (for both models and staff) over time (daily or weekly) based on how cool it is. +1 for 3/4, +2 for 4/4, +1 for a pool, +1 for a beach and +1 for a yacht (so max +5 for everything). Upkeep is only 5% of salary if staff and $25 per month per fame for models (half the cost of them living there, basically). Costs superseded by above if they move in (so not additive), happiness bonus remains.

5) Cost of makeover is free if you own the beauty parlor, which is nice, but sending models for makeovers still costs the same. I think this should be cheaper if you own the place.

6) Does a skilled producer target their projects based on trending market demographics? If not, they should - or at least have it as an option.

7) "Company Party" - Like a regular party but only staff and models attend. Relationship bonus with everyone in attendance. Can include male staff, because why not? A good way to boost relationship with male staff when MC is both male and hetero.

8) For the filthy rich, buy the hospital (or at gain least partial ownership) and get big discounts on rehab, plastic surgery, VD treatment, etc.

9) I know a lot of work went into the bank manager lady, but I think interest rates should be based on the skill of your finance manager. I know it's not a sex-themed as boning your way to the top, but it would be a lot more realistic and it would unshackle that figure from having fixed milestones.

10) Let the MC perform one PA role themselves at a daily cost of a few hours (so every weekday at 8am the game fast forwards to noon). Spend time = save money. For when you really need a specific PA talent right now and can't afford to hire anyone else to do it yet.
1) im using godot inbuilt ui elements and some are without scrollbars, specifically that option button. proposals for including a scrollbar are like years old now and still in works. so someday...

2) was changed recently
theres 50/50 roll they'll love the job, again 50/50 roll they'll like it, 10% roll to dislike and no chance they'll hate the job. so at worst is -1hap.

3) long overdue. i have variables for that already. i just have to decide if birth control is on by default, off by default or random roll.
and yes, some relationship reqs to impose your will

4a) tooltip explanation is bad. it doesnt lock the value, it never goes down like you wrote.
4b) i could make some options to send random chicks to your mansion for some hap boost. ideally with their friends/family. which you can also fuck there.

5) you're right. it is from now on, half the price.

6) seems logical. will note it down.

7) yep, would be a bad idea. maybe different tiers of teambuilding for some temp happiness/attribute boosts.
also choice of inviting whole crew, certain studio, selected individuals...

8) i'd like it more as one of the policies for medical PA then straight up buying the hospital.

9) idk, i think she should be in charge of the interest rate. it's not her bank, but she's the boss there so she can pull some shit.
financial pa already doing a nice job of lowering the taxation.

10) probably not. what exactly?
i'd have to change mc to staff, which would most likely cause some troubles. or code in bunch of conditionals with the same effect.

How can i repair camera/light?

Repair all equipment always have 0$, clicking have no effect.

In Empire -> Inventory tooltip says "Repair cost: 151 Condition after repair: 90" but clicking on icon have no effect.
maybe i forgot to mention in the tooltip that condition have to be below 70(i think) so you can even repair it.

Ideas for "New Game Plus"

First, NGP would mean the same character but in a new game. They bring with them their current skills but only 10% of their wealth and zero inventory.

Second have every achievement create its own perk, then apply that perk for free when starting a new game.

Examples:

Mansa Musa (for having sex with 100 ebony models) could give a perk called Soul Man that gives an extra +25% chemistry with ebony models (after character creation, so it can actually go over 100% this way) when doing NGP.

Downward Dog (fuck 1 in yoga class) could change to fuck 25 in yoga class and unlock the perk Kama Sutra that raises your sex ability an extra 25 points (again allowing for scores over 100 if you already had more than 75 when starting NGP).
ng+ would be nice but i would need to make ng+ harder in some way, otherwise it's like a cheatmode.

are you getting this problem? When you ask an employee/star to live at your mansion it just freezes. I have to stop the game
i have same problem.
femail MC -> ask to live at mansion -> don't have answer choice ....so it's like freeze
thanks, fixed.

Bit of major bug: With male MC, no matter how many scenes they've been it still always says "Has no scenes yet" and fame stays stuck at 1.
probably just an UI bug.
Story NPC's.

I was wondering if trickering one npc's story progression line can interrupt on another npc's progression line?

For example the cops show up once and are supposed to show up again, after 14 days according to older walk through (which really need an update) and during this 2 weeks its very possible a player would engage in other and newer npc quest lines.. and maybe that's why, in my case at least, the 2 female cops never show up for the second time?

Also I met the first "mafia" chick in the salon and the conversation mentions the diamond shop lady.. well in this play through I haven't met that npc yet, her story isn't begun.. so wonder if it will block it to happen or not?

Also noted that multiple events can occur in the office at once and cancel some of them out, the text boxes for those different events overlap each other. It's slightly annoying when about minor stuff that happens often, but of greater concern if one of the events is an important story girl progression, like the cops or the accountant.
Am thinking Murphy's Law here ;)

Much of this might not effect players who doesn't use the cheat functions, but for us who do.. we could progress too fast to actually get and see all?
no, you cannot block stories for other characters.
when it works, events that are happening simultaneously are moved for 24h. but as we noticed it doesnt always work lol. maybe i need some buffer window or whatever. i'll test.

Is there any way to remove the limit on girlfriends?
I want an endless harem)
no, 10 with the right perk

DragonFire

Jul 30, 2017
no, you cannot block stories for other characters.
when it works, events that are happening simultaneously are moved for 24h. but as we noticed it doesnt always work lol. maybe i need some buffer window or whatever. i'll test.

Thanks for the answer, I really appreciate You taking the time to answer us in here, it's one of the things that put weights in the scale towards supporting a Dev or not, at least for me :)

I don't know what to do to insure special events from happening, it seams they all have a randomized percentage to tricker or not, which with Dev version could be manipulated and thus in some cases, the ones happening in the Office, would often overflow and overlap at same time.

It's good to see more special events, it's one of the things that keeps me playing and look forward to new versions, however as their numbers increase, so do the possibility for something to go wrong, or delay, them?

I was thinking, maybe make some of them not begin before another is finished.. as in can't begin on B before A is all done?
And then make the possibility for spawning the special girl events much much higher, if being in the right place at right time, cuz well.. going back and forth the same place a whole day just to start or progress on a particular special event is frustrating ;)

Another idea about these events, especially the long ones, let the MC have some kind of notebook to keep track of what the next stage is?
Personally I use pen and paper in some cases, also for more complicated requested work scenes in case some details are not among the present crew ;)

Also very happy that salon visit to change hair color just takes an hour now, that saves time if hair color is only missing factor for work requests :D

Could go on and on.. as this is a game I enjoy, think it's the one I've restarted on the most.. a thing I usually hate :p
But will just lastly suggest we can add all traits to models with the cheat function, and the work traits for crew, am here thinking of stuff like Size Queen for models and Photography for crew (Directors in particular) not just those two, but all the ones like them?
Also I noticed if given a model the C-Actor trait, she doesn't get any addictions.. which really is the point isn't it? To have a drugged up model to affect scene points positive or negative?

So far I've been hunting for those traits, would save so much time if they were added to the cheat menu ;)

Thanks for the game and all the time you spend on it and in here, cheers :)

eeeira

Aug 26, 2022
Great game I know it`s still in development hope the side storys quests etc get further expanded up as i find it helps break up grind in game.

Enjoy the 2d artwork!

I noticed a few things in your current build posted here.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

having said or this keep up good work as I know this a work in progress game

mbmb

Game Developer
Apr 18, 2017
Thanks for the answer, I really appreciate You taking the time to answer us in here, it's one of the things that put weights in the scale towards supporting a Dev or not, at least for me :)

I don't know what to do to insure special events from happening, it seams they all have a randomized percentage to tricker or not, which with Dev version could be manipulated and thus in some cases, the ones happening in the Office, would often overflow and overlap at same time.

It's good to see more special events, it's one of the things that keeps me playing and look forward to new versions, however as their numbers increase, so do the possibility for something to go wrong, or delay, them?

I was thinking, maybe make some of them not begin before another is finished.. as in can't begin on B before A is all done?
And then make the possibility for spawning the special girl events much much higher, if being in the right place at right time, cuz well.. going back and forth the same place a whole day just to start or progress on a particular special event is frustrating ;)

Another idea about these events, especially the long ones, let the MC have some kind of notebook to keep track of what the next stage is?
Personally I use pen and paper in some cases, also for more complicated requested work scenes in case some details are not among the present crew ;)

Also very happy that salon visit to change hair color just takes an hour now, that saves time if hair color is only missing factor for work requests :D

Could go on and on.. as this is a game I enjoy, think it's the one I've restarted on the most.. a thing I usually hate :p
But will just lastly suggest we can add all traits to models with the cheat function, and the work traits for crew, am here thinking of stuff like Size Queen for models and Photography for crew (Directors in particular) not just those two, but all the ones like them?
Also I noticed if given a model the C-Actor trait, she doesn't get any addictions.. which really is the point isn't it? To have a drugged up model to affect scene points positive or negative?

So far I've been hunting for those traits, would save so much time if they were added to the cheat menu ;)

Thanks for the game and all the time you spend on it and in here, cheers :)
btw mafia chicks story will change soon. probably in similar fashion as carwash, so you can become co-owner of the beauty center while not having to pay mad cash for it.

since i've added ability to mod random events i'll have to make bullet proof system very soon lmao.
the thing is that event should not start while other is in place, but sometimes i feel like godot is just ignoring the signals in the code.
anyways, i'll figure something out.

yeah you know, havent put much focus on the cheats. one day.
funny you mentioned c-list actor trait, coz it was like 2 weeks ago that i found it in the notes and made it higher chance on random party chicks

Great game I know it`s still in development hope the side storys quests etc get further expanded up as i find it helps break up grind in game.

Enjoy the 2d artwork!

I noticed a few things in your current build posted here.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

having said or this keep up good work as I know this a work in progress game
i'll fix the dialogues right now. honestly always forget. now when reading the dialogues, jesus christ are some bad. bank manager particularly lol.

other pregnancies are disabled. when i make birth control pills for others to use you'll get to have more control.

yea you're right, i'll make an option to allow diseased to be scheduled

freezing that convo was fixed like few hours ago

popularity penalty can be harsh yea, but you can do solo shit which males cant. also strip and with the next update be a whore.
game is still "alpha" and a lot of the things are changing all the time. making tutorials are pointless. i did one in the past, spent quite a bit of time then it was obsolete few months later lmao. never again.

it's not grindy for me, but i know how to minmax. i understand your point of view. i've made difficulty options in the main menu to earn more cash from scenes.

financial PA does have an option to keep the pay exactly where it needs to be for them to be happy (or more). still would watch to not overwork them.

you can assign staff to the nigh club? that is certainly not intended wtf

foots are not seperate sprite so yea, they stand on their toes all the time. i'll have to cut that at one point.

but generally yeah, game is very male protag centric.
with new modding stuff you'll probably get to see more of the content for fems.

Reactions: Guileless

Vindaria

Jul 3, 2021
I thought I read somewhere that you can do that during parties hosted at your mansion or something along those lines
Well, yes, you can offer, but they only agree to live with you, but they don’t go to work and don’t appear. Maybe it's my bug, who knows.

Author said that he would look, but it will not be until the next update.

Reactions: hurry69

mbmb

Game Developer
Apr 18, 2017
I know I'm annoying, but I'm getting better at this :D
is there a way to recruit rival performers?
Looks like not yet.
they appear at parties
you can talk to them and try to persuade them to join, but you'll need to pay fee since they're on a contract
you do this on your financial PA options tab
there might be something bugged and they dont show there. will check and fix for the next update if there is.

Last edited:
Reactions: rewpoi

eeeira

Aug 26, 2022
Thanks for taking your time to reply to my post greatly appreciated.

yea you're right, i'll make an option to allow diseased to be scheduled
Thanks

freezing that convo was fixed like few hours ago
My bad missed that in earlier post.

it's not grindy for me, but i know how to minmax. i understand your point of view. i've made difficulty options in the main menu to earn more cash from scenes.
Unfort as new player not know how do minmax options here atm
Which is why for new player like myself bit hard to wrap head around everything.

financial PA does have an option to keep the pay exactly where it needs to be for them to be happy (or more). still would watch to not overwork them.
I got in my playing today phone msg saying staff member wants to leave due pay issues with and pa slots filled.
Nor do I hve option select in policy what you are suggesting.

you can assign staff to the nigh club? that is certainly not intended wtf
My bad I meant the strip club, even when offer contract and cheat chracters tastes preferences etc and select assign to stripe club no one turns up there.

Regardless of gender, I choose cant even send females.

Note thought be fun make mixed club

popularity penalty can be harsh yea, but you can do solo shit which males cant. also strip and with the next update be a whore.
game is still "alpha" and a lot of the things are changing all the time. making tutorials are pointless. i did one in the past, spent quite a bit of time then it was obsolete few months later lmao. never again.
I agree there some different game play options males can`t re solo cam stuff, would I be safe to assume be a whore as in prostitute eg like in alley way or somewhere else or call girl?

As much as this is game has different content via actions one can do based on gender. Which dose make sense from perhaps a game lore perspective, and I understand your point of view eg I made different options for female characters so not same copy paste job for genders most games have. Which normally I would give 11/10 for. As very few games offer different content besides copy paste.

If wasn`t for the fact I was attracted to your game was due to a porn empire. To me a porn empire/porn star tycoon game as a female character making as much porno`s as a male character can whilst also having same career porn-star in mind when I did start your game.

As there plenty of other female protagonist games that allow one be whore prostitute not just similar world to ours but also fantasy with magic setting whore, sci fi whore, medi-evil whore, east Asian historical setting whore. For one to play as female protagonist.
Plus not to mention many other games set in similar world to ours with web solo/cam content too.

There`s no other game I seen apart from yours that allows female character to make a porn star empire tycoon game. This was what made it unique to me, for wanting to try it out as something different to all rest of those sort games with cam/solo content to also whore content too.

With all genres and world settings I listed above.

I feel loss of interest to say in your game due to the cliché idea send female solo activities or just do whoring stuff. Is sort of done to death in so many other games. As what made me want play was idea of porn star empire. Which I now found out dosn`t exist if play as female character as can`t be in scenes for so long time due fame hit that male MC doesn’t get. I understand game balancing issues and re-playablity etc. Plus idea give different content for different play throughs.

But to remove main aspect from game to me just removes my enthusiasm I had prior to finding this information. As now I not as keen or looking forward to the updates as I thought I would be in following your game due fact one can`t pursue main games focus or porn star empire building.

I could live with less side story content, also do wait and see what maybe mods come out. But crux of game seems lost to me now for way I wish to play.

As to me sense feeling like it`s like all other female games I listed above tropes.

Just thought i post the ss of phone msg of staff member with ss of all pa`s filled. and the finical assistant lacks option as you described for keeping salary happy for staff.

Last edited:

Vindaria

Jul 3, 2021
they appear at parties
you can talk to them and try to persuade them to join, but you'll need to pay fee since they're on a contract
you do this on your financial PA options tab
there might be something bugged and they dont show there. will check and fix for the next update if there is.
I did about 10 parties, offered many to work for me (famous models), but they never came to me, although the PA has financial options.
Everyone agrees to live in a mansion, I can’t even kick them out now)

mbmb

Game Developer
Apr 18, 2017
Thanks for taking your time to reply to my post greatly appreciated.

Thanks

My bad missed that in earlier post.

Unfort as new player not know how do minmax options here atm
Which is why for new player like myself bit hard to wrap head around everything.

I got in my playing today phone msg saying staff member wants to leave due pay issues with and pa slots filled.
Nor do I hve option select in policy what you are suggesting.

My bad I meant the strip club, even when offer contract and cheat chracters tastes preferences etc and select assign to stripe club no one turns up there.

Regardless of gender, I choose cant even send females.

Note thought be fun make mixed club

I agree there some different game play options males can`t re solo cam stuff, would I be safe to assume be a whore as in prostitute eg like in alley way or somewhere else or call girl?

As much as this is game has different content via actions one can do based on gender. Which dose make sense from perhaps a game lore perspective, and I understand your point of view eg I made different options for female characters so not same copy paste job for genders most games have. Which normally I would give 11/10 for. As very few games offer different content besides copy paste.

If wasn`t for the fact I was attracted to your game was due to a porn empire. To me a porn empire/porn star tycoon game as a female character making as much porno`s as a male character can whilst also having same career porn-star in mind when I did start your game.

As there plenty of other female protagonist games that allow one be whore prostitute not just similar world to ours but also fantasy with magic setting whore, sci fi whore, medi-evil whore, east Asian historical setting whore. For one to play as female protagonist.
Plus not to mention many other games set in similar world to ours with web solo/cam content too.

There`s no other game I seen apart from yours that allows female character to make a porn star empire tycoon game. This was what made it unique to me, for wanting to try it out as something different to all rest of those sort games with cam/solo content to also whore content too.

With all genres and world settings I listed above.

I feel loss of interest to say in your game due to the cliché idea send female solo activities or just do whoring stuff. Is sort of done to death in so many other games. As what made me want play was idea of porn star empire. Which I now found out dosn`t exist if play as female character as can`t be in scenes for so long time due fame hit that male MC doesn’t get. I understand game balancing issues and re-playablity etc. Plus idea give different content for different play throughs.

But to remove main aspect from game to me just removes my enthusiasm I had prior to finding this information. As now I not as keen or looking forward to the updates as I thought I would be in following your game due fact one can`t pursue main games focus or porn star empire building.

I could live with less side story content, also do wait and see what maybe mods come out. But crux of game seems lost to me now for way I wish to play.

As to me sense feeling like it`s like all other female games I listed above tropes.

Just thought i post the ss of phone msg of staff member with ss of all pa`s filled. and the finical assistant lacks option as you described for keeping salary happy for staff.
some bad traits from pornstars affect the happiness of the whole studio crew.
if you shoot with such disruptive pornstars few days in a row they can become unhappy.
you still have 1 week to fix it, but it usually fixes it by itself unless you continue to overwork them and schedule fucked up pornstars.

I did about 10 parties, offered many to work for me (famous models), but they never came to me, although the PA has financial options.
Everyone agrees to live in a mansion, I can’t even kick them out now)
they are in mansion coz you said they can come live there during that short recruiting phase
problem was in UI in financial pa. it's sorted now.

Depravity doesn't seem to grow at all using camshows or photostudios. Is it a bug?
it's limited, but wrong limits are set. fixed already.

rewpoi

May 28, 2017
Zatanna (magician) cosplayer answers:
Homo Florensis
Doctor of Medicine
Graceland
Albert Einstein
Hawkman

These answers are not correct in comics but these are the correct answers in the game.
they are most definitively not anymore
now they are:

Zatanna
Homo Magi
Stage Magician
Shadowcrest
Leonardo Davinci
Hawkman

mbmb

Game Developer
Apr 18, 2017
What does the size remodeling mean in szenes? when I click on it it doesn't change anything. Why?
it resizes the chick and breaks almost every animation, thats why it's turned off
- these ones sorta work but everything else is way off

4.10 star(s) 56 Votes