esoom

Sep 6, 2017
So whats the verdict, is this new version unplayable/buggy, or was it fixed?

perleflamme

May 7, 2017
Did someone know how to get rid of Sabine Engels clones ?
She keep coming each 3 days no matter what I say I fired her like ten times but her clones still come again. Thanks

PS : That glitch start with the 0.81 version, and continue with the 0.82.
hah, thought i fixed this shit. oh well.
Bug Fixed in 083b , she appear just once if I use an old glitched save, then it's fine.

Thanks mbmb

guiseppe

Jun 5, 2017
some minor thing, in case it hasn't been mentioned yet: in female character creation changing the nail color changes the pube color instead

DevilChicken

Dec 11, 2017
Nevermind im retarded, it's right in the game
Did you manage to get that working?
I've tried doing the same but they keep just showing up in-game instead of being the starting girl.
When I import them back into the Mod Tools, it does show them as a Starting Model but for whatever reason, they never are.

Schlusenbach

Apr 24, 2019
I've tried doing the same but they keep just showing up in-game instead of being the starting girl.
When starting the new game, did you check the "Starting model"-Box in the difficulty settings?
Maybe you missed that.

Just tried it myself with 3 girls and it works fine for me.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
So whats the verdict, is this new version unplayable/buggy, or was it fixed?
it's playable, no big bugs. Some small things. but nothing crazy.

perfectly playable.

also...

if you create a female MC, the last option for tits is "no tits", she does have breast with clothes, but nude, she got nothing.. that's funny XD

• Haha
Reactions: Donjoe81

Schlusenbach

Apr 24, 2019
perfectly playable.
Well...
I still got a "random event bug" (I guess) when playing a female MC, where at some point the game crashes as soon as you hit the location-button (Bedroom, Office,..) when trying to manually shoot a scene.
If I don't have a studio at that point, it's basically game over.

Happened in 82d and is still present in 83b.

Currently trying male MC, which in 82d also crashed at some point, not when manually shooting scenes though, but instead when trying to leave the studio-area. Clicking the Office-button, the building itself, or the top-right "go to office" (H-)button doesn't matter, it always crashed.
Workaround was: quicksave instead of leaving, leave=crash, reload, then leave again, which surprisingly worked.
Didn't happen in 83b ...yet.

DevilChicken

Dec 11, 2017
When starting the new game, did you check the "Starting model"-Box in the difficulty settings?
Maybe you missed that.

Just tried it myself with 3 girls and it works fine for me.
Yeah, I do that and it gives me a generic starting model and puts the custom one around town.
Thanks for confirming it works though. Maybe I'll just try it again from scratch.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Well...
I still got a "random event bug" (I guess) when playing a female MC, where at some point the game crashes as soon as you hit the location-button (Bedroom, Office,..) when trying to manually shoot a scene.

Currently trying male MC, which in 82d also crashed at some point, not when manually shooting scenes though, but instead when trying to leave the studio-area. Clicking the Office-button, the building itself, or the top-right "go to office" (H-)button doesn't matter, it always crashed.
Workaround was: quicksave instead of leaving, leave=crash, reload, then leave again, which surprisingly worked.
no problem on me...

For once, i m not the one having troubles.

mbmb

Game Developer
Apr 18, 2017
I so do love when this game suddenly crashes and I lose *absolutely everything*.

And the only autosave is when I first started.
fem mc?
Some time ago you commented about adding QOS tattoos. Have you looked into it?
View attachment fem_tats_spade.zip in the attachment
put the iamges into mods/sprites/female/tattoos
if you dont like where the tat is positioned you can move it around in some image editing software

I have questions like can you impregnate during stress relief and how do u use fertility pills?
yes and just buy them. they're applied automatically
Well...

fem mc has some random event bugged. it's fixed now, but you'll have to wait for the next update.

4.10 star(s) 56 Votes