olo1990pl

Dec 16, 2017
Wait for $5 Patreon 0.73 release (it will be uploaded 2-3 days after its release on Patreon) or pay $10 for 0.73 Dev 2 (no one pays that much from here or doesn't want to upload if pays).

Ixiah

Aug 17, 2016
Nice game :)
But it could use more Animations, or at least tweaks to them based on Stats.

wulfbar

Feb 28, 2018
Nice game :)
But it could use more Animations, or at least tweaks to them based on Stats.
The animations are based on stats, the higher the sex skill the more animations available if you keep clicking the button, did you see that already?

Ixiah

Aug 17, 2016
The animations are based on stats, the higher the sex skill the more animations available if you keep clicking the button, did you see that already?
Not sure what you mean.
Because a higher Sex Skill just unlocks slightly different variants on the same Sex position, but the position themself dont change from Girl to Girl.

wulfbar

Feb 28, 2018
Not sure what you mean.
Because a higher Sex Skill just unlocks slightly different variants on the same Sex position, but the position themself dont change from Girl to Girl.
Yes that's all I was saying, so right now I think the positions vary depending on the room you use and the variants in each position vary by the skill. I was just checking you had realised there were varied animations for each position, it wasn't clear you knew this from your original post because you suggested tweaking by stats and isn't that kind of what the variants by skill are? So when you said tweaking animations by stats you were suggesting new positions for higher skill? Remember even each variant in a position is technically a new animation for them to implement though.

Jul 11, 2017
So unless I'm dense and missing something, is it now no longer possible to alter the appearance of the girls we hire as "special" staff?

mbmb

Game Developer
Apr 18, 2017
So unless I'm dense and missing something, is it now no longer possible to alter the appearance of the girls we hire as "special" staff?
its bugged
but also what evangelion said. you have to unlock the places via special chicks and then visit those places

olo1990pl

Dec 16, 2017
@mbmb Hotel is bugged in .73? After calling the girl it takes my energy and time but there is no scene (girl random girl is naked and not animated).

Reactions: Icebird
4.10 star(s) 56 Votes